Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Get Rid Of My Bans - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Get Rid Of My Bans (2270 Views)

Get Rid Of Traditional Rulers To Modernise Nigeria? / Ugandans, Rwanda And Kenya To Get Rid Of Passports / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
View Your posts (2354) | View Your topics (21)

Banned by a moderator in Nairaland / General for . Ban expires on 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2024
Banned by a moderator in Politics for Going around a ban and still violating rule 2. Ban expires on 2:07am On Nov 19, 2018

i received these bans a while ago, since i was my primary moniker Cameroonpride, it didn't bother me that much, now that i deleted cameroonpride, it is very hard for me to enjoy this forum, i am more a politics kind of guy and most interesting topics are either in the politics section or in the general section, so i would really like to have my moniker liberated.

i also need to say that i was already liberated, but what happened to nairaland (hijacking or memory no being backed up) brought back the bans

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Fulaman198(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2015
I would say you should personally take the time and e-mail those moderators. Those bans are just too extreme for my liking. In my opinion, no one should be banned for more than 2 months, but that's just me. Banning someone for years just doesn't make sense and speaks a bit about being power strung.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Banned by a moderator in Nairaland / General for . Ban expires on 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2024
Banned by a moderator in Politics for Going around a ban and still violating rule 2. Ban expires on 2:07am On Nov 19, 2018

i received these bans a while ago, since i was my primary moniker Cameroonpride, it didn't bother me that much, now that i deleted cameroonpride, it is very hard for me to enjoy this forum, i am more a politics kind of guy and most interesting topics are either in the politics section or in the general section, so i would really like to have my moniker liberated.

i also need to say that i was already liberated, but what happened to nairaland (hijacking or memory no being backed up) brought back the bans
Wow...

Did you commit an E-murder?
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
muafrika:
Wow...

Did you commit an E-murder?
ah ah grin ;Di guess
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
ah ah grin ;Di guess
I hope you can appeal...

Thats like serving life in the real world, considering how social sites come and go with about five year generations. Technology and people for that matter will have moved on to the next craze.

I think you'll also be a grandpa at that time when your E-life sentence ends. I just pictured that and its hillarious!
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2015
muafrika:
I hope you can appeal...

Thats like serving life in the real world, considering how social sites come and go with about five year generations. Technology and people for that matter will have moved on to the next craze.

I think you'll also be a grandpa at that time when your E-life sentence ends. I just pictured that and its hillarious!

i did appeal once, months ago tho, i did not receive any answer. anyway...i'm not that old, i guess i can do my time

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 29, 2015
cheesy
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

i did appeal once, months ago tho, i did not receive any answer. anyway...i'm not that old, i guess i can do my time
hehe.

sorry though,
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2015
muafrika:
cheesy hehe.

sorry though,
lol, thank you....maybe i should create a new moniker, but i don't want cuz, it means a new e-mail address, and they now verify e-mail address, i don't want to put my phone number on an email i use on NL
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
i would really like to have my moniker liberated.

cameroonBADBOY

cheesy your sins were simply not forgotten.

I've gotten into clashes with you severally,you talk rash of my country,you should learn to respect others' country...

CE pas bonne Mon ami,c'est bizarre!sad

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by tpiaobsession: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kizmarty:

you should learn to respect others' country...

True
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Kizmarty:

cameroonBADBOY

cheesy your sins were simply not forgotten.

I've gotten into clashes with you severally,you talk rash of my country,you should learn to respect others' country...

CE pas bonne Mon ami,c'est bizarre!sad

That was a long time ago and as you can see it wasn't the cameroonpride handle which was banned
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by onila(f): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2015
it sucks when cameroonians get sensitive here

In the Cameroon group, I used to be in, I never insult Cameroon neither do I get into fights. .
even though I get bullied several times and usually see Cameroonians insulting Nigerians.. ..I just ignore, common sense
I allow the good Cameroonians fight for me

there is so much tension btw the both countries
allow pple to discuss freely in their forums

A great nation does not care abt its haters
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

That was a long time ago and as you can see it wasn't the cameroonpride handle which was banned

if you say so...I forgive you tho but I wonder if your thoughts and mindset has really change... probably you'll still be that troublesome if you weren't getting bans.
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by JiggamanGh: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are not the only one I have change account so many times I have lost track. The account I am using right now is so limited. The latest ban is 2 years on the sports page.

This is a Nigerian forum and foreigners are not allowed to defend themselves. We are branded trouble makers when we do.
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by onila(f): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are not the only one I have change account so many times I have lost track. The account I am using right now is so limited. The latest ban is 2 years on the sports page.

This is a Nigerian forum and foreigners are not allowed to defend themselves. We are branded trouble makers when we do.

U dont go to a foreign forum and fight

I just got banned from a black american group because I was dissing black Americans

even though they knew I was just trolling
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by JiggamanGh: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2015
onila:

U dont go to a foreign forum and fight

I just got banned from a black american group because I was dissing black Americans

even though they knew I was just trolling

True but I don't really start. I don't like confrontation.

Nigerians in real life are not this sensitive.
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by onila(f): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

it sucks you got banned in the sports section

esp now that Afcon is on
and Ghana might go to the finals

really feel bad for you
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by JiggamanGh: 12:58am On Feb 03, 2015
onila:

it sucks you got banned in the sports section

esp now that Afcon is on
and Ghana might go to the finals

really feel bad for you

Yeah, that's the worst part. How do u appeal to mods on this forum.
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by onila(f): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

True but I don't really start. I don't like confrontation.

Nigerians in real life are not this sensitive.

in real life, thats when pple are more sensitive
because you have to be careful
unlike on a faceless forum

I never diss pples countries or tribe in real life
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by JiggamanGh: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2015
onila:

in real life, thats when pple are more sensitive
because you have to be careful
unlike on a faceless forum

I never diss pples countries or tribe in real life

You should be able to dis each other as friends. Most of the stuff I say on here I say to my nigerian friends epecially things involving soccer.
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Why, do they wish this site to be a village project. Facebook started as campus project. The inter in internet means international!
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kizmarty:

if you say so...I forgive you tho but I wonder if your thoughts and mindset has really change... probably you'll still be that troublesome if you weren't getting bans.

Respect goes both ways. Nairaland or not, all my comments are always based on facts or personal views. I never woke up to open a thread and bash a country, the fact is some people here cannot swallow the truth , or think I can't not air my views.

I also forgive you
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by EMEzzy(m): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Rule number 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member... Are you guilty as charged?
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by EMEzzy(m): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You should be able to dis each other as friends. Most of the stuff I say on here I say to my nigerian friends epecially things involving soccer.
But you would admit that more often than not you do cross the line with your comments?
Re: How To Get Rid Of My Bans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2015
My ban in the politics section has been removed

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Or Conception Day. Which Should Be Celebrated? / Some Ethnic And Political Maps Of Nigeria And Africa / What We Look For In Abroad Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.