Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria (44878 Views)

Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by sukkot: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
THIS is why you need buhari as president. the internet providers cant pull that scam on nigerians under buhari

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by GodMode: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:
20GB and e nor reach you use a month?? Please go to ghana...what re you downloading?

Speak for yourself... some people use the web to improve their lives and not browse NL,LIb, BN, SDK to argue with people.

FOR YOUR INFO:
Some PC games(next gen games) are 26 GB to 50GB.

Some educational video tutorials are over 100GB if u download all of them...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Randerl: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
obaayo2:
use tunnelguru..dats d alternative..upgrade to premium and be allocates data of up to 900gb monthly I think

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Randerl: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
obaayo2:
Mind sharing with us?

Google it
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by GodMode: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
mecusbosco:

Knowing your way doesn't necessarily mean bypass. It means knowing what works for a particular need. You can take a flight, train, bus, ship, keke to Lagos but with different price tag.

I currently use a Q5 with Glo network offering me 3GB @ 1k without any bypass. Isn't that part of knowing your way? A lot of people don't know this.

So instead of buying an S3 or Techno and looking for data, why not get a Q5, Q10 or Z10. The good thing is that u can as well use it in your PC using HOTSPOT.

Tell me more...

I didn't know OS 10 is 1K... Someone told me its 3K...
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by rotimilax(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Simeony007:
Well! Mtn gives unlimited bb data for just 1k! And if you know your way you can actually use more than 1 terabyte in just a month... Now is that not incredible?
Its not unlimited,Mr man. It just offers a measly 200mb.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by roufy235(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Simeony007:
Well! Mtn gives unlimited bb data for just 1k! And if you know your way you can actually use more than 1 terabyte in just a month... Now is that not incredible?
not unlimited o. I finished my last sub b4 it expired
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
For those that use Spectranet and will also like to get spectranet nd enjoy the unlimited speed,

Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/2105728/browse-download-spectranet-unlimited
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by segnys007(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
We are being exploited, is how I see it. Yes, unstable power supply is an issue. But NCC could do something about it, remember the cost of SMS used to be N15, since they forced them to bring it down to N4 I'm yet to see any of the service providers pack up. So they could force them to make it more affordable, they just ain't gonna do it ni!

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by 1stola: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Babysho:

dont mind the o.p..he has been outta Nigeria for too long...
MTN BB cheat
unlimitedly-20gb..i did dat
speed-2mb per sec...its ok for me o
price..just 100naira!!!
When i look at the speed and heaviness of me downloads...i think Ghana dey suffer!!
u be complete mumu

4 Likes

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Analysiscorner: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY SHOULD JOIN HANDS AND TALK ABOUT, AND IF NEED BR, COLLECT SIGNATURES TO SIGN PETITION TO COMPEL THE NCC TO COMPEL THE SERVICE OPERATORS TO LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS REGARDING INTERNET ACCESS. BUT ,AS U CAN SEE, THIS TOPIC HAS NOT GENERATED MUCH FOLLOWING BC IT IS NOT ABOUT PDP-APC CAMPAIGN

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by jaymejate: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mtchew stay thr oh brother. I even de pity doze networks in naija... for my android, i do use d glo BIS 1k for 3gig... nd i de receive 1.5gig on my etisalat for free, monthly o. (Cheat ni o wink cheesy )

If yhu know your way egbon, u go de pity them.

Na estate, get inside boi the writer go be i guess.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by tunnex10(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Babysho:

dont mind the o.p..he has been outta Nigeria for too long...
MTN BB cheat
unlimitedly-20gb..i did dat
speed-2mb per sec...its ok for me o
price..just 100naira!!!
When i look at the speed and heaviness of me downloads...i think Ghana dey suffer!!
bro can u help us with d mtn stuff abeg
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by enigmang: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
MTN has a wimax service HYNET... and they provide unlimited internet at 35k and 53k depending on the speed you want 1mb or 2mb
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by 0955eb027(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Randerl:
Glo still blazing. Just check the forum for more info.

Bros abeg, are u making use of d blackberry desktop software?
If yes; pls I ll nid d apn..
Wud be very gr8ful if u can do dat for me..
Tanks in advance
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by mployer(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Internet is not cheap anywhere undecided
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Randerl: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Analysiscorner:
THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY SHOULD JOIN HANDS AND TALK ABOUT, AND IF NEED BR, COLLECT SIGNATURES TO SIGN PETITION TO COMPEL THE NCC TO COMPEL THE SERVICE OPERATORS TO LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS REGARDING INTERNET ACCESS. BUT ,AS U CAN SEE, THIS TOPIC HAS NOT GENERATED MUCH FOLLOWING BC IT IS NOT ABOUT PDP-APC CAMPAIGN

We done do am tire even reach facebook and some media houses with NCC. No changes. So we got to use our technical know how, henceforth .
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Dahjhi: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
slinkman:
seun, or lalastica, or any mod, front page, this has gone on for too long. we are being exploited
[size=16pt]Your call has been answered .. Everything in Nigeria is a JOKE, name it..... We re exploited from water, electricity, food self, and now data...
But nah only u waka come @ur siggy oo grin[/size]
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Akshow:
service providers been milking Nigeria dry since 1660. from airtime, to data plan and the most annoying is dstv. Can't our thieving reps and senators for once make these companies stop milking us dry? I know they can afford it from their exorbitant salariy, what abt the masses?

Seriously, they are milking us especially the dstv,but I don't know were dis genius came from. Dis guy gave me a decoder that I can subscribe using my mtn line,bros with N500 I can rock my tv for 1month, a friend even own a cracked strong cable with all dstv channels using that same sim-card. As dey milk us, abeg those gurus should also Bleep dem up for us, I will always look for it were it is cheap, awoooof too de sweet, from data plan to dstv to nepa bills, naija sweet ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Randerl: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
0955eb027:

Bros abeg, are u making use of d blackberry desktop software?
If yes; pls I ll nid d apn..
Wud be very gr8ful if u can do dat for me..
Tanks in advance

na still the normal Android devices IMEI tweaking stuff with wireless tethering for PC.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by obaayo2: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Randerl:
Fresh Start
ur help is needed bro.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by obaayo2: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
sukkot:
THIS is why you need buhari as president. the internet providers cant pull that scam on nigerians under buhari
SAI BUHARI..

but wait o..BUHARI fit use Internet?

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by fatjo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not to wowi guyz,NITEL/MTEL is coming back pretty soon
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by derolemode(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Warlord3000:
No wonder naija people are suffering and smiling..

Someone is trying to vent out his anger and trying to fight for his right..

And some people are here preaching about bypassing a barrier through a 3rd party tunnel apps...

Question is: why can't they offer us better package directly...

SIMPLE
the answer is simple; No power in Nigeria all the telecomm company have to fuel there generator with the costly desiel product to power up their generating plant
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Kingmanny88(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaymejate:
Mtchew stay thr oh brother. I even de pity doze networks in naija... for my android, i do use d glo BIS 1k for 3gig... nd i de receive 1.5gig on my etisalat for free, monthly o. (Cheat ni o wink cheesy )

Hello. Kindly fill me in on how the Etisalat 1.5GB ish works.
Thanks.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Enzo45(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
guy you should try glo's 8k for 24gb
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by fatjo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:
20GB and e nor reach you use a month?? Please go to ghana...what re you downloading?
no mind am,season film tins

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Randerl: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by hasshams: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Randerl:
Bro You Can Say That Again. If You Know Your Way You Can Download 2Terabyte of Data With 1000k. On PC and Mobile.

oh really! Pls how do I do it I'm using MTN too on my BB,and it is epiring tomorrow
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by BizBloke(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cost of internet service in Nigeria is huge and FAKE, too.

Data size no try @ all.
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Ochiske(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
G12:
Rubbish!

All thanks to TG, with 1k BIS and 6h for TG upgrade I get UNLIMITED access to the internet. I don download, stream and do everything tire.

I go soon go report myself to the network sef cos I no knw wetin I wan do wit such data agn. May not be truly unlimited but abt 900gig is allocated once upgraded.

bro hafa
Put me on this na? please
Re: The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaymejate:

You know what, just enlighten me on the 1.5gig on Etisalat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.