Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Life As A Nigerian Teen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life As A Nigerian Teen (1304 Views)

Teen Who Crashed Into BMW Finds Out Why Honesty Is The Best Policy / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life As A Nigerian Teen by shineteen(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Firstly let's start with what's a teenager, a teenager is someone within the ages of 13 to 19. A Nigerian teenager faces different challenges from any other parts of the world. Normally here in Nigeria the teenage boys are been taught how to do the hard stuffs, like weeding, lifting of heavy things, sweeping, car washing. Etc. While the girls mainly does the cooking and dish washing. Nigerians comprises of the extremes mostly. A Nigerian teen is either extremely rude or extremely gentle. Few cases you see mediums. Am a Nigerian teenage boy people says am too calm while my brother is very rude. Every one gets problem with him. I pray he should Change. Nigerian parents normally gives their children strict rules, no girlfriend till you are eighteen. Nigerians are very traditional, they don't joke with it, a gentle Nigerian guy easily gets hurt, I did liked a girl as at last year, I was 17 then and a day she was angry cause of resumption date postponement and she wanted to chat with me but I wasn't close to the phone, when I later picked the phone her last mail was no one cares. I called her and she blocked the call. I was motionless, I got cold and kept shaking even till the next night. But the extremely rude are the die hard guys, known for their capacity to move on without getting hurt. A Nigerian teenager always wants someone by his/her side, someone to joke with always, the gentle once jokes through behavior and few hilarious speeches but the rude jokes by huling funny insultive words, while mediums fairly jokes.. You are free to add any more contributions.
Re: Life As A Nigerian Teen by austino677(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm...nothing to add cause no much interesting stuff about 9ja teens except going to parties. ...and having girlfriends grin
Re: Life As A Nigerian Teen by shineteen(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Very funny but half true

(1) (Reply)

Visa Policy Of Advanced Countries A Means Of Control For Segregation / World's Longest Tunnel Commissioned Today / Beware Of This Type Of Hotel, Now In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.