Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know (662 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by egift(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
ON GOODLUCK JONATHAN

“As for corruption, insecurity and economic downturn, Jonathan’s six years as President is now the cause of these problems the country is talking about.”

“Since Dr. Jonathan became President and leader of PDP nationwide, there has never been any genuine congress in any part of the PDP states to elect candidates to represent the party in any election,”
- Senator Felix Oboro (from Bayelsa) Nigeria’s Ambassador to Venezuela, Ecuador and Colombia
Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by egift(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
ON BUHARI

"The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
– Shagari

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
–President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him."
– LATE YAR'ADUA

“Buhari was honest and sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
– GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former Head of State and elder statesman & a nationalist.“
- PRESIDENT JONATHAN

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
– LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“
– IBB[/b

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
[b]- General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, i decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs"
– ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
- Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being dreaded by the criminals who looted the nation to stuppor by embarking upon campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
– PROF. DAVID WEST

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he run for the presidency or not due to his wider followers hip among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
- SEN. MAKARFI

"General Buhari rose from the rank of a lieutenant in the army to a general. At one time, he was a GOC. He was later appointed Military Administrator of the old North-East. He was in the Petroleum Ministry as minister. In December 1983 he became Head of State via a coup. During late General Sani Abacha’s regime, he headed the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before former President Obasanjo scrapped it. But I read in the papers where the General himself said after obtaining his CPC presidential form, which cost him over N5 Million, he is now left with less than a million naira in his account. Now my task is to challenge all of us to ensure this man becomes President this year. General Buhari deserves to be given a chance. When he became Head of State after the 1983 coup, thousands of Second Republic politicians, including me were picked and locked up by the Junta. But even in kirikiri, I discovered that the NPN elements among us were giving bribe to prison officials to ensure they got double ration of food. It dawned on me that people who can offer bribes even in kirikiri have no reason to be our leaders. Buhari was vindicated. - Balarebe Musa – Punch January 21, 2011.

Buhari was a soldier of HONOUR. There are soldiers and there are soldiers. There are soldiers who are men of honor. The man (Buhari) has decided to commit 26% of budgetary allocation to education.
- Femi Falana, The New 28th March 2007.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2015
How does this change the fact that your Buhari is a fraudulent liar and forger.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056002_buharicertificateforged_jpeg2382ff4842bffe1a8208a471a266a1bf

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by egift(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you know the difference between a Certificate and a Re-Issued Statement of Result, you will not be here disgracing Jonathan. Help his pack his luggage, that is the best you can do for him.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Hay Peee Chee and wicked propaganda. undecided

Your failure is imminent!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056002_buharicertificateforged_jpeg2382ff4842bffe1a8208a471a266a1bf
did you go to school at all? Issued Statement of result is different from certificate. What you posted is a statement of result. Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by chemali: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2015
OBASANJO ON JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by ShakurM(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what the reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character'

A good name is better than silver n gold o shocked
I dey vote Buhari, case closed.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
egift:

If you know the difference between a Certificate and a Re-Issued Statement of Result, you will not be here disgracing Jonathan. Help his pack his luggage, that is the best you can do for him.

Olodo where is his WASC?

That is what we are demanding!
Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by egift(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Olodo where is his WASC?

That is what we are demanding!

Buhari is outlining his plans on how to secure Nigeria, improve and diversify our economy, build infrastructures, empower Nigerians, fight corruption, improve Healthcare, Education sector among others.

While Jonathan is busy looking for Buhari's phone number, certificate, etc.

The Zoologist will be sent home. Enough clueless leadership that is drowning in corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jonathan Are Described By Those Who Should Know by okpamson15(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
If the tin pas us body we go regg the election that is all.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Recent Events In Egypt, Indonesia, Sri Lanka And Greece / Six Former Commissioners, Three Others Defect To APC In Plateau / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.