Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates (39661 Views)

Governor Fayose "Heals" A Crippled Man In Ekiti - Live Photos Of The "Miracle" / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
emiye:

The Good news is Fashola,Kwankwaso,Tambuwal,Pat Utomi,Amaechi et al will all belong to the team. Buhari will be the team leader, who gave you the idea that the team leader has to be the most intelligent, the most important leadership qualities like integrity, strong will power, deep sense of responsibility, and commitment to duty can be found in Buhari..

If any of those individuals you listed above had been picked, you will surely have a reason not to clamor or vote from them.

I'm really impressed brother. Very nice simple and concise reply.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by mrmetoo1: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari definitely has Ekiti on lock

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ekiti People know they made a huge error voting Fayose into Power and in retaliation they will ensure Fayose does not deliver Ekiti votes to PDP by voting massively for APC and come the next gubernatorial elections they are voting out PDP again. Feel free to quote me. APC has ekiti presidential votes. PDP miscalculated once again
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
When the likes of Saudi Arabia and the rest you mentioned where busy building their capacity to diversify their economy just in case the inevitable happens the Buhari and co that you daft people are rooting for now where busy plotting coups upon coups against a democratic Government and playing ethnic politics in Nigeria and Jonathan was just an innocent, sweet and humble young man totally unaware that this same dictator would be contesting against him someday.

Next time if you insult me while indirectly seeking to be educated by the same me ,I will hit you back and I will hit you where you'll never like it.

Lame attempt from a clueless-tutored empty skull.

I schooled you in just a reply to your ignorant claim and you now resort to passjng bucks!

What did Jonathan do with the excess income from the crude sale. Agric, rail line of few hundred kilometers, airport paiting, and other mediocre achievements not befitting of a presidency worth its value.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by elbinmanny(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Petersideman:
see what PDP are good at

everyone is ready for it....
and what are the Apshit known for? cheesy cheesy

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by WisdomFlakes: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ is probably on the phone with Fayose right now, Green with envy and wondering why he didn't get this sort of reception during his own rally. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by omersco: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Iam a pdp and I am not a northerner but I will vote for apc because I need change and I called on all the good citizens of nigerians to vote for positve change.

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by bobbyspeed(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:

Idiot, why didn't he stopped them from using the studium?? Like ur apc ameachi did in rivers...Trust me..this is the first democratic government in 9ja..If it was in the milatery regime you said that! You would have been history by now.

Fellow Nigerians...support GEJ and support democracy..

Buhari is a reminded of what military put us through, ask your father's and mothers..

I mean your old school fathers..not all this year 2000 baby daddies we have all over here in nairaland

You think every one on Nairaland is a small boy like you. GMB came as military man to sanitize the polity in 1983 and instill moral discipline in our consciousness as a nation and we have embraced orderly behaviour in the society before maradona truncated the administration.

GMB set up Administrative judicial tribunal with enabling decrees to try the corrupt politicians who stole ourbcollective wealth and those guilty of tribunal verdict where jailed. Most of these jailed corrupt politians have found their way back to politics and stealing continues as GEJ shields them. Imagine GeJ stealing not corruption saying in a rally at anambra or so that how much did Jim nwobodo stole that GMB jailed Him.
We need GMB to sanitize the system for 4yrs for younger generation of politician to take over the mantle of leadership and build on his solid foundation. Our Generator at National stadium was reported to be carted away by this same Jim nwibodo during his being minister for sport.

Sai buhari/osibanjo

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by WisdomFlakes: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
omersco:
Iam a pdp and I am not a northerner but I will vote for apc because I need change and I called on all the good citizens of nigerians to vote for positve change.

My brother you are welcome aboard. We all NEED a Positive CHANGE in this country.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by yesir: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s]

[s]
the fulani man campaign is dead on arrival transformation is here to stay punkass
you are A FAILURE
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by maestroferddi: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am watching the Akure rally right now.

A relative flop.

Does it mean some of the Ekiti crowd are yet to make their across to Akure?

Tinubu is struggling to lie coherently. Unwittingly campaigning for Jonathan...
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Lame attempt from a clueless-tutored empty skull.

I schooled you in just a reply to your ignorant claim and you now resort to passjng bucks!

What did Jonathan do with the excess income from the crude sale. Agric, rail line of few hundred kilometers, airport paiting, and other mediocre achievements not befitting of a presidency worth its value.
Just like your illiterate AND clueless General that wants to stabilize global oil price grin, I never expected you to know anything beyond violence and shouting 'SAI' in a schizophrenic manner.

You're a cuvnt and I can bet you do have some cuvnt parents at home too grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just like your illiterate AND clueless General that wants to stabilize global oil price grin, I never expected you to know anything beyond violence and shouting 'SAI' in a schizophrenic manner.

You're a cuvnt and I can bet you do have some cuvnt parents at home too grin

If you value your parents or if your parents did a good job raising you, you would not insult others' parents. But again, what does one expect from a Fayose-trained truck man. A tout begets a thug.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by wolexino(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
4stylz:

Idiot, why didn't he stopped them from using the studium?? Like ur apc ameachi did in rivers...Trust me..this is the first democratic government in 9ja..If it was in the milatery regime you said that! You would have been history by now.

Fellow Nigerians...support GEJ and support democracy..

Buhari is a reminded of what military put us through, ask your father's and mothers..

I mean your old school fathers..not all this year 2000 baby daddies we have all over here in nairaland

wetin dis one dey talk again na
abeg shift make I see Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by maestroferddi: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
How come APC propaganda team are tardy in creating a thread for the Ondo rally?

Is it because the turnout is not that impressive?

Na wa o...
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:

If you value your parents or if your parents did a good job raising you, you would not insult others' parents. But again, what does one expect from a Fayose-trained truck man. A tout begets a thug.
And still I maintain that you're a cuvnt kid with cuvnt parents, You can cry me an ocean for all I care.

And if your own parents also did a nice job raising you, you wouldn't be making contributions in a public forum by calling people names and insulting them while expecting a pat on the back - I guess that makes you more of a cuvnt kid with cuvnt parents.

You don't serve what you can't eat if served ,cuvnt boy...simple grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]And still I maintain that you're a cuvnt kid with cuvnt parents, You can cry me an ocean for all I care.

And if your own parents also did a nice job raising you, you wouldn't be making contributions in a public forum by calling people names and insulting them while expecting a pat on the back - I guess that makes you more of a cuvnt kid with cuvnt parents.

You don't serve what you can't eat if served ,cuvnt boy...simple grin[/s]

Untrained nincompoop!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by muredo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
chiomashine:

Your worst mistake- let's watch and see
ALAYE,cant you see?[b][/b]
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Truckpusher(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Untrained nincompoop!

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
shegsky:
NIGERIANS , Don’t sell your future to those
who has been ruling us for the past 35 years and was not able to develop our country but succeeded to breed Shoe shiners, Nails cutter, scavengers and Boko haram and the poorest region in Africa and the world at large..

We stand for One Nigeria,
We are not terrorist,
We are not vampire,
We are not Suicide bombers!

The killings must Stop, The kidnapping must
Stop! We are Nigerians and we love ourselves…..
Tell the enemies that invade our peace and joy
to leave us alone!

With one voice we shall secure our country nigeria, we have no other country call nigeria,
Lets stand for peace, Lets stand for one
Nigeria!!!

No particular region has monopoly of POWER…
Walk with the man with a vision of NEW
NIGERIA, A NEW FUTURE IN NIGERIA Where there is no Northerner and No Southerner BUT ONE NIGERIA …

Don’t be deceive PRESIDENT SEES A BRAND
NEW FUTRUE IN NIGERIA, Rome they say was not build in a day, A collapse Country like Nigeria in the past 48 YEARS cant be built just in 4 years……

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING!!!!!
NO REGION HAS MONOPLY OF POWER IN
NIGERIA !!!!!
POWER MUST GO BACK TO THE NORTH
IDEAOLOGY MUST STOP!!!
WE SAID NO TO IT…

LEAVE PRESIDENT JONATHAN ALONE….

VOTE GEJ 2015
PlS Share it!!, Tag it...let it go
round....Nigerians must hear!!!

You're on a very long thing.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Newcrescent(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Roads leading up to the Ekiti parapo stadium

I am so impressed.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by ishiamu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s][/s]
yesir:
you are A FAILURE

[s][/s] FAILURE is a watch world in your family it's written all over them specially ya dad
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by ishiamu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s][/s]
Oduduwaboy:

Which one is fulani man again in this matter now ? You are just an unrepentant ethnic jingoist .

[s][/s] is he no longer a fulani man Is he now igbo?
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by maxdozie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:
Which mod added massive to the title of the thread when the op didn't say that. Is it an attempt at sarcasm?

Smh

Did u just Notice... To me personally i think Seun supports APC... Hausa man na Hausa man... Turning Nairaland into Apc campaign Group... Insult Bubari u get a Ban... Insult Goodluck You u get likes...
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Coolcash1: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s][s]
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]My people, these are worthy to be noted:

Buhari inflicted so much injury on us, the Yorubas and now thieves like Tinubu want him for their selfish interests. True children of Oduduwa will never forgive you Buhari.

You cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline with no good reason?
You jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
You raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
You jailed honest and highly respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
You jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of your government?
You stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
You jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?[/s]

Whoever is for you is against the Yorubas. Yorubas will never forgive you
[/size]
[/s]

NEXT.......GMB till 2023
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by realnaijaa: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
shegsky:
FACT BUT THE BITTER TRUTH.

An average Ekiti man will cast his vote for PDP just because of Fayose( PDP FACTOR ).
my man you dey fake your self.ekiti will vote APC. Na we style. Fayose don ooffend them,even OKada riders are angry because of tax he wants to force them to start paying,teachers are angry because they are no longer collecting specialize subject and rural area bonuses which are 20%each of their salary,even civil servant are not happy,no more freedom of expression,even no benefits accruing to them again.they have realized their mistakes. Even MOB is back to the fold.they have realized that stomach infrastructure was a fake.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by swaggylomo: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
bolajJP007:
C H A N G E!!!
The only CONSTANT thing in life.

If after four(4) years, GMB/OSINBAJO does not do what we want, WE WILL VOTE THEM OUT ALSO.

This will make those useless politicians know that the REAL POWER is with us the electorate.

But right now, GEJ to OTUOKE.
Waa gbayi padi mi, thats the honest truth

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by gbemmytop(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
maestroferddi:

A relative flop.

Seems u r still using one of d ancient black nd white Tv?
maestroferddi:

A relative flop.

maestroferddi:

A relative flop.

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates by Adelebadmos(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

' Se r'owo wa abi e or'owo wa..?
Ekiti kete se nr'owo wa'''

APC, chaaaaaaaage!

Chaaaaaage, Jonathannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Change Change Change!!!

JonaTAN JonaTAN JonaTANNNNN ooooooooo!!!!

20days to FeBuhari 14!!

Sai GMB/PYO for life!!!!!b!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.