Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392617 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by femlapot(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Anyone with study Materials here (SHL,GMAT, GRE ) on any format should kindly share with me @ opara.benedict1@gmail.com. i heard the test would be on Feb21.

please i need the study material too, please send it to ssdahymond@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
You guyz should stop derailing dis thread.. Stop asking, dropping e-mails for unavailable past qstns..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
You guyz should stop derailing dis thread.. Stop asking, dropping e-mails for unavailable past qstns..

Did you type "unavailable past questions" hmmmm!! OK na

For those requesting for question,, , just open this link becos,, derailing this thread with e-mails, leaving the main issue isn't OK...

https://www.nairaland.com/1853950/free-workforce-past-question-answer/15
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by audiigee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bobskylo:

boss wia v u bin oooooo

i don try to say hi to u but d number gave me aint goin tru.....

I dey ma brother, send me a mail on audiigee4real@yahoo.com... U will get my details. Thanks and looking forward to welcoming u to NB family. 1lv

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
audiigee:

I dey ma brother, send me a mail on audiigee4real@yahoo.com... U will get my details. Thanks and looking forward to welcoming u to NB family. 1lv
AMEN!!!!!!

TNX
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by emmabongo(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2015
was @ HQ,but was told they had stoped collecting hard copies some four dayz ago...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kingzalph: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
excuse me plz I could find no link on the advert page to apply for the sales executive position. could offer any help
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sporti(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
cant see apply button still

HOME LOGOUT

VACANCY DETAILS

Job Title
SALES EXECUTIVE

Level
NON-MANAGEMENT

Reference Code
SE/2015/NBPLC

Open Date
2015 - 1 - 22

End Date
2015 - 2 - 4

Job Description
Reporting to Area Sales Manager within the region, the Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an ongoing basis. Thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.

After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal learning and on-the-job attachments for 6 months.

Job Requirements
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 28th February 2015 and should possess the following:

• Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• a) Bachelor degree ( Minimum of Second Class lower division) in any discipline obtained from a recognized University or
b) HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
• Valid Drivers License with excellent driving Skills
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
• Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
• Personal initiative and drive to win

Job Remuneration
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.

All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email regularly. Closing date for receipt of all applications is 4th February, 2015
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by IfionuVal(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
If you want to see the 'most wanted' APPLY option just check the website in the early hours of tomorrow(from 2am to 6am). I surprisingly saw it today around 4am and applied for mine. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ashmark(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu guys re just applying and applying,
Whether yu can drive or yu cannot drive,you still apply..

If yu must get this job,yu all must know how to drive,except if they ve change their systems.

A friend of mine who applied about two years ago for this same job.
He passed the interview and finally they wanted to test him or asked him if he can drive?
My friend said he is going to employed a driver,he/she didn't buy the ideas,so the job was not given to him..

So this time now,someone passed the info that eventho yu can't drive ,yu should apply,pls how authentic is that info,cos in nigeria brewery requirement ,it s compulsory,I willl advice yu all to go for driving school before yu get kick out by their staff...

GOd will see us through amen..

How much be deir Salary?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Kudo guyz, I just submitted my application now. #ThumpsUp.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nkwako: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2015
pls incase u see the apply button let us no

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Ashmark:

How much be deir Salary?

Total pay is 6 digit....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jidluk: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Over hundi
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by rajkuman: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2015
nkwako:
nkwako:
nkwako:

I just applied and was given an application number. No email was sent to my inbox. I was asked some few questions apart from editing my CV. Some of the questions include do you have a valid driver's license? age, grade, ssce etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by HandsomeE: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
rajkuman:

I just applied and was given an application number. No email was sent to my inbox. I was asked some few questions apart from editing my CV. Some of the questions include do you have a valid driver's license? age, grade, ssce etc.
dat is normal. u don"t receive email after submission.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vikto1: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
please assist the icon to apply is not visible
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Abbeykord: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nairalanders...please share available information within your reach on this Sales Executive job with all oooooo...bikonu
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LordMecuzy(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=sheyoo1 post=30364376] how did u know d test is slated 4 feb21? pls send mi materials 2 if u r able 2 get any plsss 'efuwapeoluwaseyi@yahoo.com' [/quote

Lol insider shaaaaa. just sent you a mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LordMecuzy(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
femlapot:

please i need the study material too, please send it to ssdahymond@gmail.com

Sent u a mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by lanre211(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Sent u a mail

please forward the material to me too..... thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by drdee4cash: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
pls send me the materials pls to delebig2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LordMecuzy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
lanre211:

please forward the material to me too..... thanks

email?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by saoseun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
pls i need it too smautin@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbemonology1: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls send it to my email: gbemonology@gmail.com..
Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bigheaddey: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:

email?

LordMecuzy... Please forward to colebregman@gmail.com

Thank you. One love
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ookunlola(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
ogar LORDMERCUZY, assist me with a copy abeg; ookunlola@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simeon77(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls send the materials to: simeonkalu77@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
@LordMecuzy, kindly upload the materials to dropbox and share the link.... Those dropping mails, beware of scammers and dont derail the thread
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dejayrazzy: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
pls help me with d material @ ayodeji.amodu@yahoo.com thankx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by starbuck(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please am also interested. Chinny1989@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
blesseenE:
@LordMecuzy, kindly upload the materials to dropbox and share the link.... Those dropping mails, beware of scammers and dont derail the thread
Abi o. Why must we keep doing things the old fashioned way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.