Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392165 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2015
spirit88:

send a mail to them that u did not receive invitation for driving test. I sent over 3 mails before I got mine. My 40 kobo advise for u is to get all ur credentials scanned already. So that u can send immediately because u might receive it very close to deadline
Please can you help me with their email address. I haven't receive any success or regret mail since after the test.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tinaupsky: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
@spirit88... pls help a lady here.. I have not gotten a regret mail.... Pls send their email address to tinaupsky@gmail.com so that i can contact them for a driving test. Thank you. my name is Tina.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls help me with their email id .....oladapomolade@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com that's the email add
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Recruitment.NBPLc@heineken.com use the capital letters as written. Goodluck
Gbengadan:
recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com
that's the email add
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
deobking:
Recruitment.NBPLc@heineken.com use the capital letters as written. Goodluck
Not really important. I used it that same way and it's bn delivering. No worries using the caps too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Dauncle(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guys, I got success mail ooo and have been invited for the driving test.
Pls can someone direct me on how to locate the venue. I will be coming from Onitsha Anambra state.
The venue is: 1-3 Tunji Adewoyin street off Afurugbin Area, Ijegun, Ikotun Lagos.(BESTGIFT SCHOOLS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tinaupsky: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dauncle, when did u get the success mail, today or yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spirit88: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
tinaupsky:
@spirit88... pls help a lady here.. I have not gotten a regret mail.... Pls send their email address to tinaupsky@gmail.com so that i can contact them for a driving test. Thank
you. my name is Tina.

lol@lady Tina.
if u haven't received a text, u can't send a mail. U can only send a mail if u received a text and no mail to it.
the truth is, wen u get to the venue, u would only identify ur self with any valid Id. So if ur name is not on their list, nah offside ooo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
This recruitment exercise seems to be a big one....who got idea of how many candidates will be shortlisted.
spirit88:

lol@lady Tina.
if u haven't received a text, u can't send a mail. U can only send a mail if u received a text and no mail to it.
the truth is, wen u get to the venue, u would only identify ur self with any valid Id. So if ur name is not on their list, nah offside ooo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by AGNICE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Are you saying you didn't come across this post on this thread? Look at the bold part.

@Ikwokrikwo, thanks so much for your tips, it was really helpful at my interview today (10/11/15) and I was successful and had been invited for their medicals tomorrow.......Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
AGNICE:

@Ikwokrikwo, thanks so much for your tips, it was really helpful at my interview today (10/11/15) and I was successful and had been invited for their medicals tomorrow.......Thanks once again
so u did ur interview today and got the result instantly. Really cool. Mine is 2moro.. any hints pls?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wow, happy for u Bro, pls how was the driving test? were u guys asked about road traffic signs and what kind of vehicle was used for the test?
AGNICE:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Any hints on the successful interview session you had today? We need hints thanks!
AGNICE:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2015
I think I have to stop raising my morale 2 much about this NB recruitment, they know what they are up to and will call me in due time cos I never got any success or regret mail. I think d stuff is in batches per stage, for those in my shoes, let's keep fingers cross and have faith.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Olajoy:
I think I have to stop raising my morale 2 much about this NB recruitment, they know what they are up to and will call me in due time cos I never got any success or regret mail. I think d stuff is in batches per stage, for those in my shoes, let's keep fingers cross and have faith.

this was exactly my resolution yesternight
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
2mao is the last day if recruitment..I just had my driving test 30mins ago..20highwaycodes identification,10 questions about vehicles and roads in general(quite easy),driving maual and auto car back and forth then take you outside for real driving. Just a heads up..if you dnt know how to drive at all dnt bother going brethens.people were told to step down when they couldn't move a car. Tomorrow is the last day for the driving test. You dnt need to have a license now you can get it when you get the job...GOODLUCK!
richcol:

this was exactly my resolution yesternight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Dauncle(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
On Monday 9th nov, 2015 night around 8:12pm
tinaupsky:
Dauncle, when did u get the success mail, today or yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
If tomorrow is the last day we that have received text but not mail what are we to do pls reply guys
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
jcomolade:
If tomorrow is the last day we that have received text but not mail what are we to do pls reply guys
send email to recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Interview today Medicals tomorrow....GOD IS GREAT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats! When was your driving test?
kennykale:
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
kennykale:
have done that still no reply since yesterday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
So tomoro is d final date for driving test and NB hasn't invited me nor sent mail since after the test. The end will justify the means....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
deobking:
Congrats! When was your driving test?
Friday 6th of October
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
jcomolade:
have done that still no reply since yesterday
just have faith
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dauncle:
On Monday 9th nov, 2015 night around 8:12pm
Dauncle, u sent me a mail. Sorry I have not bn able to check it cos I forgot the password for the email I used. u can mail me on gbengaakinwande@yahoo.com, 08037550929
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
I will try my luck today by going there since av received sms
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
I will try my luck today by going there since av received
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Have you done your interview? What stage have you reached so far?
jcomolade:
I will try my luck today by going there since av received
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spirit88: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2015
I bless God for His faithfulness. Am happy. I made it. Great God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.