Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? (703 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Even though I'm a big fan of Buhari bt deep down I really doubt. If he can really save the failing situation of the country. I want Buhari or anybody else solely because I think we 've had enough of President Jonathan. He has spent 6years already and we(Nigerians) are still faced with the same problem;high Poverty, high insecurity, extremely high unemployment rate and Corruption at large. I think it is illogical to think Gej can fix in 4years what he couldn't fix in 6years.
That aside,I will like to put this question forward to everybody that care to make Nigeria a far better country . "Given the situations in Nigeria and you are the president, what step(s) will you take to tackle the various challenges the country is facing?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MadCow1: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
If I become President. .. I will first of all sponsor a bill to legalise weed.. cool

Then launch a special enquiry into the NNPC and all its subsidiaries as I believe that they are the most corrupt government entity in Nigeria..

Thirdly. .. Diversify our economy and take away the focus from oil as it is slowly turning into a not so viable commodity..
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by elantraceey(f): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
If i become president the first thing i'll do is scrap out house of reps and assembly and leave only senate because they' re just a bunch of lazy theives.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by Poindexter: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria would become the world's destination of choice.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by x6blade(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
I will spread my mat here for now
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
If i become president the first thing i'll do is scrap out house of reps and assembly and leave only senate because they' re just a bunch of lazy theives.
How will that help the situation?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
How will that help the situation?.. U will still waste fund on demolition.. Remind me never to vote for u grin
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Poindexter:
Nigeria would become the world's destination of choice.
What's ur gameplan?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by elantraceey(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
MurdaForker:

How will that help the situation?

Demolition of what?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Demolition of what?

Sorry wasn't concentrating wen I typed that
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Cool I guess And the second thing?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by Poindexter: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Flush out all the mofos running down the system and give every productive idea, person(s) and investment every support and chance to thrive.
MurdaForker:

What's ur gameplan?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria? by oaslink: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
If I become the president, I will make Nigeria to practice True Federalism or else we go for divorce because this military system of government will not take us anywhere. Nigeria will not experience change until one of these two options happen. Period

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Vision Seen Concerning This Election#must R# / Be Careful Who You Vote For / See What Was Posted This Morin About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.