Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127511 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Anapuao(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingolaola:

OK thanks. I will contact them but how can I reach Tehn? I don't know their official email
Here's their email address. ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingolaola:

OK thanks. I will contact them but how can I reach Tehn? I don't know their official email
ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

You are welcome
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I thank God, at least I slept yesternight and able to wake up this morning despite challenges, all glory be to d Lord, thank u also naira landers, my brother king Ola ola is my second god

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by udysweet(f): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
By the power that was able to raise up Jesus Christ from the dead,will raise u up from dat sick bed. You shall testify my dear. I can only back u up wit my prayers and pray that all gets well. Divine health is ur inheritance. By His stripes uar healed. That blood wch was shed on the cross will speak health into ur life now. If death cld not hold Him captive,then sickness has no place in ur life. Folake you are healed!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
udysweet:
By the power that was able to raise up Jesus Christ from the dead,will raise u up from dat sick bed. You shall testify my dear. I can only back u up wit my prayers and pray that all gets well. Divine health is ur inheritance. By His stripes uar healed. That blood wch was shed on the cross will speak health into ur life now. If death cld not hold Him captive,then sickness has no place in ur life. Folake you are healed!

Africans and religious mental slavery; all these things u wrote above can't heal of her illness, if u haventt got money to support her hospital bills, I think u should jst pass.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by udysweet(f): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Go and sit yourself in one place,if you don't have anything sensible to say! I ddnt say quote,you would have just mind your biz and pass. I don't like trading words with pple here cos I like to respect myself a lot. Now for your information,take time and go thru the thread u will see were I made my donation how ever small long before now. The only sensible thing to do now is back her wit my prayers after having donated my own widows mite.
Have yourself a great nite Mr "oversabi"
Am sure you shd be able to pay the balance of the 200k
mobuch:

Africans and religious mental slavery; all these things u wrote above can't heal of her illness, if u haventt got money to support her hospital bills, I think u should jst pass.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
mobuch:

Prayer works my brother. God does answer prayers. I am a living witness.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
A friend in need is a friend in deed they say, I'm proud of u nairalanders, I believed I will come out of this mess in Jesus name
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm trying to recover from my tooth trouble
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good night people
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm a survivor, I'm a conqueror, a winner

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
4llake:
I'm a survivor, I'm a conqueror, a winner
Yes you're,continue declaring ma'am.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I shall not die but leave
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
4llake:
I shall not die but leavelive

U will surely live to declare the goodness of God, keep on keeping on.......it is well.... cool
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
shinejackie:
U will surely live to declare the goodness of God, keep on keeping on.......it is well.... cool
thank u, it is well
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Ha, life has no duplicate, take care of d one u have
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by corektchic: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kingolaola have u sent d mail yet?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Naira landers, by God's grace u will eat d fruit of ur labour, thanks for taking care of me, u will surely be blessed by God, one more round for my treatment to go, thank u
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Good morning nairalanders
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
corektchic:
Kingolaola have u sent d mail yet?
Yes. I am waiting for their response
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
kingolaola:

Yes. I am waiting for their response
Where did you send the email to?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope to give testimonies

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by miccodb(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
been a while here. guess I backslid. All the same we thank God for life which brings hope and pray for wisdom to make the right decisions and courage to action them till finish. Kudos TEHN and Good objective people of Nigeria. We pray our leader relieve us of all this riddle; use our monies wisely to improve our quality of life.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
God is there for me,he can do all things, I will b so glad,happy,over joyous the moment I come out of this sickness
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Where did you send the email to?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
kingolaola:

We haven't received any email from you Sir

Please resend
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dear nairalander
UPDATES ON FOLAKE'S CONDITIONS.
First, I want to use this opportunity to thank all the nairalanders both home and abroad for their supports for our family. I was so scared and began to taught of what might likely happened but nairalanders intervention did the magic.

There will be another day for the whole thanks and other stories. My posting this is just to update the house of the current status of the whole things..
I will try to summarize the whole things.

Foraker had finished the major treatment. The results of different tests and examinations carried out shows that everything is as expected. Both chemo and radio had been stopped. We are only battling with the effect of the treatment which we just be a matter of time. All what she needs now is recovery from the side effects of the chemo and radio.
3 days ago, Folake traveled back to Ekiti. Not because of anything but to report on duty. Remember she had been off duty for a long period of time. The authority are aware of her condition but we don't really know their policy. She is no more reporting to eko hospital but her doctor at Luth. Even up till now she still consults on regular bases for examinations and complains.
We will have to see how the recovery process unfold and let the doctor know until the final end.

We still have sum test to run according to them but we are advised to give more time before any test so that they can get real results.

Of course we will need money for the test but I don't know exactly the amount we will need but I know it will just be of few like 100k + or -. That is just my own thinking though. (I am not an expert).
Please we will still need your help when the time for these tests come but I will prefer teHN to take over or help us monitor it when the time comes.. The money involved is relatively small for donation which may result in excess donation.

We are still coming back to nairaland to thank everyone.
My family and I are saying thank you very much.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, jaybee3, pickabeau1, Dominique. And all teHN members

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Omooba77: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2015
kingolaola:
Dear nairalander
UPDATES ON FOLAKE'S CONDITIONS.
First, I want to use this opportunity to thank all the nairalanders both home and abroad for their supports for our family. I was so scared and began to taught of what might likely happened but nairalanders intervention did the magic.

There will be another day for the whole thanks and other stories. My posting this is just to update the house of the current status of the whole things..
I will try to summarize the whole things.

Foraker had finished the major treatment. The results of different tests and examinations carried out shows that everything is as expected. Both chemo and radio had been stopped. We are only battling with the effect of the treatment which we just be a matter of time. All what she needs now is recovery from the side effects of the chemo and radio.
3 days ago, Folake traveled back to Ekiti. Not because of anything but to report on duty. Remember she had been off duty for a long period of time. The authority are aware of her condition but we don't really know their policy. She is no more reporting to eko hospital but her doctor at Luth. Even up till now she still consults on regular bases for examinations and complains.
We will have to see how the recovery process unfold and let the doctor know until the final end.

We still have sum test to run according to them but we are advised to give more time before any test so that they can get real results.

Of course we will need money for the test but I don't know exactly the amount we will need but I know it will just be of few like 100k + or -. That is just my own thinking though. (I am not an expert).
Please we will still need your help when the time for these tests come but I will prefer teHN to take over or help us monitor it when the time comes.. The money involved is relatively small for donation which may result in excess donation.

We are still coming back to nairaland to thank everyone.
My family and I are saying thank you very much.

Cc: seen, lalasticlala, jaybee, pickabeau, Dominique. And all teHN members

God that has started his good work will bring it to completion. It is well with us All!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2015
I wish Madam folake the best of recovery and rehabilitation

May she be met point of her need

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Omooba77:

God that has started his good work will bring it to completion. It is well with us All!

Than you very much

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
I wish Madam folake the best of recovery and rehabilitation

May she be met point of her need

I thank you very much.
I also appreciate your concern. You were with her in the hospital thou I was not there then. But I can NEVER FORGET that. You ALSO CALLED ME ON OCCASION TO GIVE ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS.

MAY GOD REWARD YOU PICKABEAU1

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2015
kingolaola:

I thank you very much.
I also appreciate your concern. You were with her in the hospital thou I was not there then. But I can NEVER FORGET that. You ALSO CALLED ME ON OCCASION TO GIVE ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS.

MAY GOD REWARD YOU PICKABEAU1
I am happy you can see light at the end of this challenging time.

I pray the work He has started will be made perfect

Thanks..that was not me who visited the hospital we but a member of tehn who went in a private capacity
I helped relay his report

He did not want to be disclosed

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.