Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (58800 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by creamylicious(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
bukatyne:

You mean a marriage cannot be as sweet as she painted
it is a mixture of all.... Some marriages are 70percent boring
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
lol, the usual male tactics cheesy
Men have be whoring and sowing their wild oats before and after marriage since the days of adam without anyone bating an eyelid, the women are just following you men's footsteps, it shouldn't bother you guys that much should it??

After all men are the head like you all chant, technically a leader leads by example. The women are following the examples men have set my dear, you guys should just keep up with the hoeing around.
Even the rate of domestic violence from women has increased. These days you find women who stab their husbands to death, set him on fire, cut off his D. Lately it was a girl who killed a married oil worker in portharcout and those street workers in one of those eastern states who cut off men's D when they are about to climax :-P cheesy (that shiit is funny as hell)

You guys started whoring, messing up girls after girls after girls, now you turn around and say you can't find virgins to marry, did you keep any before? :-P

Domestic violence was a way of instilling fear and discipline in women, now you try that this 21st century at your own peril. You might just wake up one morning and find your D is missing cheesy

I just love the new trend between men and women cheesy
What's my business if you've decided to make your puccy a public toilet for any mofo that shows up with a smooth tongue and plenty green back to spend? grin

Na your body go tell you. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
it is a mixture of all.... Some marriages are 70percent boring
And you've not been married yet you've concluded that marriages are boring. grin

We only hear these tales by moonlight from ladies that are running out of time. tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by misshoree(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Toyin has finally join the likes of Funke akindele,so sad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by creamylicious(f): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you've not been married yet you've concluded that marriages are boring. grin

We only hear these tales by moonlight from ladies that are running out of time. tongue
sorry.... We need not be married to be open to experiences of others. get education and know how not to be thrown off balance in marriage. I am not deaf or blind to d tinz I have heard or seen. Be sensitive and do not let some lovey dovey couple create an illusion that marriage is all that
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by zyzxx(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
misshoree:
Toyin has finally join the likes of Funke akindele,so sad
is she different b4?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
sorry.... We need not be married to be open to experiences of others. get education and know how not to be thrown off balance in marriage. I am not deaf or blind to d tinz I have heard or seen. Be sensitive and do not let some lovey dovey couple create an illusion that marriage is all that
Lol...every man to thine own tent.

I have seen couples that are happily married and that doesn't mean they don't fight over little things and that's what makes it thick and romantic. tongue

Get yourself a husband and stop being a wet blanket unless you're waiting until your best friend's kids are all grown and begin to ask you out unto oldies shows.

Sometimes we like them old and where are we going to find them if y'all are married off from the streets ? grin

Just remain there please ,at least one 19 yr old boy would have something for exercise in the future. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
delishpot:

Typical. Would you have said same if it was the hubby catching her?
I dont expect fair consideration here sha. Being that the offender is a man, the woman will still be made fun of.
Why not?
Did you read my other posts about this palaver? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by creamylicious(f): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol...every man to thine own tent.

I have seen couples that are happily married and that doesn't mean they don't fight over little things and that's what makes it thick and romantic. tongue

Get yourself a husband and stop being a wet blanket unless you're waiting until your best friend's kids are all grown and begin to ask you out unto oldies shows.

Sometimes we like them old and where are we going to find them if y'all are married off from the streets ? grin

Just remain there please ,at least one 19 yr old boy would have something for exercise in the future. cheesy
you are vouching for ur happily married friends... U entitled to that. I am vouching for reality and not a mirage of a marriage where all day n night you keep updating on social media how marriage is all that... Don't derail biko..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
you are vouching for ur happily married friends... U entitled to that. I am vouching for reality and not a mirage of a marriage where all day n night you keep updating on social media how marriage is all that... Don't derail biko..
How am I derailing again? The thread is about marriage.

But on a second thought - Marriage could be boring o cheesy

Just imagine every night you're so stuck with one food, same screaming and possibly the same style and most Nigerian girls develop big tommy and oversize asss after marriage - Tell them make dem enter gym...... na war grin

Who would be wanting to be waking up beside a cow-like figure every morning, for how many years? angry angry

And some men can snore after all the hustling for the day - Their snoring is almost as if one is sleeping in an engine room grin

I feel you sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by creamylicious(f): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
How am I derailing again? The thread is about marriage.

But on a second thought - Marriage could be boring o cheesy

Just imagine every night you're so stuck with one food, same screaming and possibly the same style and most Nigerian girls develop big tommy and oversize asss after marriage - Tell them make dem enter gym...... na war grin

Who would be wanting to be waking up beside a cow-like figure every morning, for how many years? angry angry

And some men can snore after all the hustling for the day - Their snoring is almost as if one is sleeping in an engine room grin

I feel you sha. cheesy
. What was ur intent To bash me and see me get worked up Baby in Jlo's voice 'I'm not that easy to get to'
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
. What was ur intent To bash me and see me get worked up Baby in Jlo's voice 'I'm not that easy to get to'
My intentions was to be your friend and wife you wink cheesy

We can sign a contract marriage for six months and see how it goes and if we are fine , we renew again for another 1 yr 6 months until we hit a 5 yr margin then we access ourselves again and sign for another 8 yrs and any party can always walk away whenever they feel like. grin

What do you think? kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by chubbypearl(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
but i read somewhere on the internet where she said she doesnt have bbm on her phone because her husband didnt like it and she will do everything to keep her home,that no one in her family is divorced,that her husband is her small god bla bla bla.Eyah,cute couple.wish they lasted cry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Abelpeters: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
o my goodness. Infedelity again! Who care?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by creamylicious(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My intentions was to be your friend and wife you wink cheesy

We can sign a contract marriage for six months and see how it goes and if we are fine , we renew again for another 1 yr 6 months until we hit a 5 yr margin then we access ourselves again and sign for another 8 yrs and any party can always walk away whenever they feel like. grin

What do you think? kiss
lol yu couldn't sound berra than a truckpusher.. Biko, the night is here. Sleep tight
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
lol yu couldn't sound berra than a truckpusher.. Biko, the night is here. Sleep tight
You see your life - I gave an opportunity to taste marriage without commitment you refused. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by godofwar666(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2015
sparta:
hmmm, just keep trying, you will look back someday and wonder how you made it through. No challenge is in sormountable even it usually looks like its going to kill us at first.
thanks sweetheart undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by flyingdutchman(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Zehner:
post the story or......OYO is ur case angry

now you are talking @ op...... so the marriage don pack up ko! na wa o! I dont envy all this celebrities sha o...........and *clears throat* i must say it is exciting to be FTC but it's not my first time so i am going to be calm smiley

#twerking #shoking #sekem #sekem.......it's hard to kep calm jor! tongue grin cheesy
I do hope you have the necessary endowment for the above mentioned activities?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my business if you've decided to make your puccy a public toilet for any mofo that shows up with a smooth tongue and plenty green back to spend? grin

Na your body go tell you. cheesy
the usual male hypocrisy comes to play again grin so when the men were whoring around, they were tagging them real men and all that shiit, now the women are following suit and you hear men giving them derogatory names.

Public toilet or whatever you call it, the trend is not stopping anytime soon, rather it will get worse until you men stop leading women astray and start setting a good example for them to follow.

Until then, get used to it bro cheesy
Bye!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
the usual male hypocrisy comes to play again grin so when the men were whoring around, they were tagging them real men and all that shiit, now the women are following suit and you hear men giving them derogatory names.

Public toilet or whatever you call it, the trend is not stopping anytime soon, rather it will get worse until you men stop leading women astray and start setting a good example for them to follow.

Until then, get used to it bro cheesy
Bye!!
grin......you do really have mouth, don't you? cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin......you do really have mouth, don't you? cheesy
no, its not about mouth. All my life I've been surrounded by guys, from home majority of my relatives are guys, in school 90percent of my neighbors from year 1 to final year where guys, nysc same thing I was the only girl in the entire community, even at my working place there is only one other female the others are men.

So I really know how men operate cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
SisiNini:

Pls don't... Unless physical abuse is involved... I wish I can have a chat with you... May God uphold ur home...

Amen, thanks sisi
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Damiruth: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
I feel and think singles actresses in Nollywood should visit Omotola for counselling bf getting married...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by enoqueen: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I knew it wasn't going to last.

it was too fake all along.

The fake display of love is too obvious.

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by moneybag007(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ all, I don't even know what to say. The op is the greatest liar I've ever heard of in my lifetime. I was with d duo of Aunt Toyin and her hubby in Ilorin throughout last week. They were shooting a movie in front of government house in ilorin, kwara state. She paid for my hotel bill last wednesday night cuz we slept in d same hotel. She and her hubby slept in one room while I slept d next room to theirs. I'm very close to them… If someone should update ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ about them, it sud be me... I wonder y some stupid niggas like thinking evil about other pple... These pple have blood running in their veins like you... If ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ have nothing reasonable to post, pls don post and misinform others….
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Motolank: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
brito:
It's better to end it alive than to die in it, I wish I can end mine.
If it involves beating...walk away, you are better alive! Its not worth it
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Motolank:

If it involves beating...walk away, you are better alive! Its not worth it
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Motolank: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
brito:

Its just one life... And we all have purpose on earth but many womens life and destiny have been chartered by men who dont love them but married them for one stupid reason that has faded...
But before you jump, learn mathematics of survival, woman of purpose.
If you jump to another man immediately, you got hidden agenda before..!

I dont knowwww, but since we dont know what happen in heaven..lets avoid the journey if possible
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Motolank:

Its just one life... And we all have purpose on earth but many womens life and destiny have been chartered by men who dont love them but married them for one stupid reason that has faded...
But before you jump, learn mathematics of survival, woman of purpose.
If you jump to another man immediately, you got hidden agenda before..!

I dont knowwww, but since we dont know what happen in heaven..lets avoid the journey if possible

Believe me, if I leave no man will see my unclothedness till I grow old and die. I can't stand their lies
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Motolank: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
godofwar666:
u just have to be patient. Samething is happening to me here, at times I go out to chill with frnds undecided
You go to friends because he let u, some orders you never to leave the house

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Motolank: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
brito:

Believe me, if I leave no man will see my unclothedness till I grow old and die. I can't stand their lies
Hell no, you just must be sure it is geniue love another time, and if this married was registered do not register another again... Dont ruin the you in you dearie.
Its just this one life, enjoy every bit of it...
Pple have dont it before and nobody killed them.
Sincerely,there is no bed of roses marriage anywhere..but if your life is treatened. ...please donr die
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Motolank: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
oakson:

Eeyah Pele MAMA AWOLOWO... Una don old o... Chaiiii! Why wouldn't you want to end your marriage when u lack the basic and elementary wherewithal to maintain a home, e.g common sense! U know d rest...
Please quote me
You time will come like her's place use that your common sense OAK-SON

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.