Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (58773 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by bettercreature(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
They had no child ke? what happened to that pregnancy,she got pregnant before the wedding
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Janetozi(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
rahymat:
im not surprised.dats y you should not marry a guy dat is too goodlooking
what kind of ideology is that?

So guys that are too good looking should die single abi?

Stop pouring sand in our handsome naija boys garri joor!!!

If God give u a handsome husband will u reject it?

The best thing is to ask God to choose for u, never mind if he is too fine or not too fine, God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
maryhaam:
whew u don't have a brain,even if you do,you are not using it,leave er alone u don't know what she's going thru,you that can maintain home go ahead,you don't ruin people with your word.ok if you can't help keep mute.

I see..... I think you are suffering from TAI (Transfered Acute Imbe.cili.ty) This calls for urgent quarantine!
Leave ur own carry person own for head. She send you?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
No big deal ooooo she too dey play away games now
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

seriously, I don't want you to quote me again, take your wisdom somewhere else

No vex abeg
May God heal your home!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Lolzzz I reject it!

if u see me flesh and blood u cant, am irresistable..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by maryhaam(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

I see..... I think you are suffering from TAI (Transfered Acute Imbe.cili.ty) This calls for urgent quarantine!
Leave ur own carry person own for head. She send you?
am very sorry dear,you are mad,undiluted madness,waste of sperm.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Babe2sure(f): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow! I dunno what to say!

Divorce is like dime to dozen for celebrities.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

Eeyah Pele MAMA AWOLOWO... Una don old o... Chaiiii! Why wouldn't you want to end your marriage when u lack the basic and elementary wherewithal to maintain a home, e.g common sense! U know d rest...
Please quote me
someone's not happy about her marriage and you are here mocking her.
Honesty i don't know what's into boys of nowadays. You are such a foool. Oh yes you. I would want u to quote me and start with me, asswipe

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
maryhaam:
am very sorry dear,you are mad,undiluted madness,waste of sperm.

Tie am! Tie am!! No! Abeg... Chain am! Chain am!! Chain am!!!
There Maryhaam has gone mad again!
Hmm.... Stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by matingo(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
It's better to end it alive than to die in it, I wish I can end mine.

But y
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
A woman that catches her hubby every now and then in hotel rooms must surely know her way around those hotels and their rooms she's always catching him. cool
. A woman that catches her husband in hotels with different women didn't just start catching him. She was expecting marriage to change him overnight. Unpossible!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
someone's not happy about her marriage and you are here mocking her.
Honesty i don't know what's into boys of nowadays. You are such a foool. Oh yes you. I would want u to quote me and start with me, asswipe
what am supposed to say to you? When your picture has said it all! Your own case is already completed no addition no subtraction. Perfected work from your village! You need to visit prayer city asap
Yeye tissue paper like you wey BOYS dey use anyhow Abeg comot head make I see road

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by akpumping7720(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
Ahahahahahahahahaha.... The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by niggi4life(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:
So sorry to hear that ma'm. Whatever d problem might be, kindly tell God in prayers, it is well with you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by edwife(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

It is well,the only advice i have for you is to love yourself first,make peace within yourself then the rest will be how you want your life to be.Only you know what you are going through,people always talk good or bad.

Take care dear.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:
what am supposed to say to you? When your picture has said it all! Your own case is already completed no addition no subtraction. Perfected work from your village! You need to visit prayer city asap
Yeye tissue paper like you wey BOYS dey use anyhow Abeg comot head make I see road
and na one yeye woman born dis one ooo, anyway i no blame u, wen ur mama wey dey sell paraga jam ur papa wey be agbero for garage, wetin u expect make dem born?
I just hope all ur brodas n sistas no mad like u and if dem all dey crase den na die una dey b dat grin

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ehee after relaxing her hair with Ozone relaxer.......mehhhn these men ain't loyal.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Mattpopson101: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mtschew. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Misogynist2014(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Only God knows what he saw in that useless lady.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
nope..... She just kept dusting our faces with a supposed sweet marriage when most of us know what a true marriage is..... She hasn't even gone thru d refining process of marriage she was just blabbing

Lol. FUnny you. But if i may ask, have u evet been married ma? Cuz u souded like u kw so much about it. Lol #curious
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by yemicoal(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
I hope took makinwa learns from this. she is always n every party, and probably her hubby as a side chick taking care of his needs..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by yemicoal(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
I hope took makinwa learns from this. she is always at every party, and probably her hubby has a side chick taking care of his needs..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
E yaa. And I really like her acting. God bring restoration to her marriage
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
and na one yeye woman born me ooo, anyway dont blame me, wen my mama wey dey sell paraga jam my papa wey be agbero for garage, wetin u expect make dem born?
I just hope all my brodas n sistas no mad like me and if dem all dey crase den na die we dey b dat grin
Hmmm.... How on earth would AJADI ur papa and Arugba ur mama slept together inside d garage and born pikin like you! Well I remember sey na for cemetery ur grandma carry d belle of ur papa( who be madman's incarnate)!
Chaiiii... Wetin fashola kon dey do for una mata nau?
Well I trust buhari.... Dts y need we change!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
oakson:

Hmmm.... How on earth would AJADI ur papa and Arugba ur mama slept together inside d garage and born pikin like you! Well I remember sey na for cemetery ur grandma carry d belle of ur papa( who be madman's incarnate)!
Chaiiii... Wetin fashola kon dey do for una mata nau?
Well I trust buhari.... Dts y need change!
your story no sweet, u dey bore me joor, i wonder how u go dey relate with women, if ur type near me to say "hi" i go land u beta slap becoz i know say ur mouth go dey smell well well. grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by oakson: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
sexyseun:
your story no sweet, u dey bore me joor, i wonder how u go dey relate with women, if ur type near me to say "hi" i go land u beta slap becoz i know say ur mouth go dey smell well well. grin
I dey craze? U don forget sey na craze man dey follow craze woman.
I beg no giv me any format ur likes dey yaba left!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by BeauHomme: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
embarassed My sympathies go to them

BTW nice outfit they had in that pix
So what will they now do with those shirts? sad
I wonder why I'm still not into all these 'romantic uniforms' couples wear nowadays. Seems like teenage/high-school love to me.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by AmicableEd: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by udysweet(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abg I no beliv al dis tories jo,had to go bak to her IG page now,her email still carries hubby's name. One of her pic of a week ago has hashtag mrs johnson,anoda of 3wks ago says "can't wait to see my hubby"anoda again same 3wks ago had her gushing about d ear rings her got her and shoes,also prayin he buys her a car soon(dat comment caused an uproar,as she was lambasted for sayin dat in d open)
So were una see story of divorce mbok?its only her last post dat got me curios,no hashtag for the hubby and smtn abt "been in my shoes"
What ever it is dey are goin thru,may God step in and restore because she go need do a lot of wok if its true,as her fashion label TAJ is a coinage from der names o!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes by jadelyn007(f): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My point is that divorce shouldn't be encouraged as the negative influence of divorce in any society outweighs any gain of it.
Divorce shouldn't be used as an excuse for people that are looking for the easy way out without trying to work things out.

Na only blokos dey wander? undecided.....how about all those plenty women wey one peniis no dey do dem? tongue
ok, divorce should not be encouraged but wondering blokoses should be encouraged.

Please that divorce is not the problem, divorce is a result of a dysfunctional marriage. If we all keep shying away from the main problem breaking marriages (adultery and domestic violence) the rates of divorce will keep soaring.

Its the 21st century, women no longer turn a blind eye to ill treatment in marriage that's why.

Since these women have wised up and are no longer as tolerating as in past times, what do you men intend to do to reduce the rates of divorce?

I want to hear your opinion on what you men can do to savage the situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.