Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Girl Putting On A Short Skirt - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Putting On A Short Skirt (3668 Views)

(photo) When You Get Out Of The Shower And Don't Feel Like Putting On Lotion / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! / A Woman In Short Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
[b]A little girl goes to school in a short skirt that shows her underwear
when she bends over. Shes in the front of the school before the bell rings when a boy from same Class_Room walks up to her and says, "Hey Onome! I bet you cant climb that really high tree over there!!"
She glares at him and says," I bet I can!!"
So she climbs it and when she gets back down he says,"Hey nice underwear!"
When she gets home she tells her mom and her mom says," Well thats what you get for wearing those short skirts!"
So the next morning she goes to school in an even shorter skirt that shows her underwear when she lifts her leg to walk.
The same guy comes over and says,"Hey Onome! I bet you cant climb that really really high tree over there!!"
Once again she glares at him and says,"I bet I can!!"
So she climbs it and when she gets back down the boy is stunned and has a scared look on his face.
She goes home and tells her mom and her mom says, "Why did he look that way?"
She says,"I outsmarted him mom! I just didnt wear any!!" [/b]
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by chioya(f): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
stale angry angry
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by krama(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
(Mumu girl)3 cheesy
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by joyAA(f): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2008
cheesy ive herd it b4
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
Joyyyyyyyyyy!!!!,you don break record again grin .na where you don here this Joke before?
C_mon baby,hit me up wink
joyAA:

cheesy ive herd it before
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
grin grin grin ,nor mind the Girl Krama,she dey Claim Ajé_Butter,haha! see me see trouble O!.Just immagine the Girl saying(" I bet I can!!" )na real the X-class Mumu. cheesy
krama:

(Mumu girl)3 cheesy
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
Chioya you are not happy!! cheesy .
na wetin happen?? some body give you slap this Morning grin
chioya:

stale angry angry
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by chioya(f): 2:21am On Jan 12, 2009
y u dey talk anyhow,na u dem slap because u no fit differentiate between old and new jokes angry angry
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 2:32am On Jan 12, 2009
#Choiya - make u talk ur own joke na, abeg Ogaga Carry go! lol
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by gozzilla(m): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2009
ogaga4luv if you were Nigerian I fo come look for you shoot you or put you for cell. But as per say you be naija pickin i no send. i just pity small children for you country.
Abeg easy with all these your tasteless joke or i go ban you
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2009
GUy u bi heavy Gorrilla Oop Gozzilla grin
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by gozzilla(m): 2:57am On Jan 12, 2009
Guy i wanted to settle down and give you a good answer, but on second thought i decided against it. Why?
I found out that you are a great fan of ogagu4luv. so what can i say?
Keep it up keep laughing and being entertained on stupid tasteless jokes (like chioya said stale jokes) i just hope you aren't as STUPID as that dude. stupid
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2009
Dude i don't like what u doing, c'mon man i guess u know we're all here to catch fun.

i'm only kidding, please no hard feelinqs  wink
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Gabry(f): 3:22am On Jan 12, 2009
ztyle:

GUy u bi heavy Gorrilla Oop Gozzilla grin

LMAO! grin
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 3:28am On Jan 12, 2009
Lol, plz don't laff remain slient before Gozzilla catch you  lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Gabry(f): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2009
Haaaa. . . And whose fault be that? Yours naaa. . . U dey make me laugh grin
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49am On Jan 12, 2009
You Gozzilla na which planert you come from sef? .
Of corse ,if really you are a Nigerian ,you would have known the meaing of my name''Ogaga,,.Okey.im going to put you true that im a Correct naija Man from the south south cheesy.;by the way,you bi Police??.if really you are a Police we dont need you here on our nairaland.;Gozzilla,You really sounds Funny. tongue .Abeg you for make sence naaaaaa
gozzilla:

ogaga4luv if you were Nigerian I fo come look for you shoot you or put you for cell. But as per say you be naija pickin i no send. i just pity small children for you country.
Abeg easy with all these your tasteless joke or i go ban you
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by SeanT21(f): 3:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga is the devil.Dont mess with him.
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2009
Nice Joke! cheesy
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 3:52am On Jan 12, 2009
Abeg make we leave this Gozzilla alone na ?  b4 he being bit everybody!  grin
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Gabry(f): 3:52am On Jan 12, 2009
Yes ooo. . . See this Godzilla sef. . .  Menstruation dey attack you abi?  embarassed
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:57am On Jan 12, 2009
cheesy undecided wink grin cheesy,Dont mention dear,Trusth me!,i wont Hurt you;come lets play cry .you can Mess with me but dont let it smell@ tongue
Ogaga Loves you all
SeanT21:

Ogaga is the devil.don't mess with him.
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by SeanT21(f): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

cheesy undecided wink grin cheesy,don't mention dear,Trusth me!,i wont Hurt you;come lets play cry .you can Mess with me but don't let it smell@ tongue
Ogaga Loves you all

I got the power of Jesus with me!!
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2009
gabrywyl:

Yes ooo. . . See this Godzilla sef. . . Menstruation dey attack you abi? embarassed

lol Gozzilla dey menstrate? grin
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2009
Please dont Bind me  grin  grincry  cry  cry  cry. iw surrender my Life to Him!!!!!!! tongue
somebody please help!!, Sean T21 is Coming in the name of Jesus. cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2009
You are Welcome TOKYOSI20, wink.thanks for the Kindess word!!
TOYOSI20:

Nice Joke! cheesy
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by ztyle(m): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2009
Shut up there, u talk 2much!
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by SeanT21(f): 4:08am On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Please don't Bind me grin grincry cry cry cry. iw surrender my Life to Him!!!!!!! tongue
somebody please help!!, Sean T21 is Coming in the name of Jesus. cheesy cheesy

LOL!!

Give Your Life to christ!!
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2009
shocked shocked nor mind am.;him dey claim claim embarassed  embarassed.by the way amke you just go Cure that your Menstruation attack Okey??. embarassed ,don't come here to spoil our Fun O! grin
gabrywyl:

Yes ooo. . . See this Godzilla sef. . .  Menstruation dey attack you abi?  embarassed
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Gabry(f): 4:11am On Jan 12, 2009
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18am On Jan 12, 2009
angry  angry  angry,Sean T21,it's real your name sound Sexy.i have been having on mind to Toast you O! but this one wen you come dey preach dey give me like say you na pastor so. embarassed  embarassed,baby,c_mon,we men are Social Animals,plsssss,stop Pretending and i hate  anyone preaching the Gospel to me. na wetin naaaaaa cheesy .im planning on my mind how to Connect with you but ee bi like say this your preaching is discouraging me O!. you and this your Jesus undecided .i nor sure say i go fit Gist or toast  grin.

okey,wetin jesus go do for me?? .anyway baby,im a Guy man and i dont like this!!.what can jesus do for me?? .Christa!!,pls turn the page from preaching and straighten the Thread.
One_Love  embarassed
SeanT21:

LOL!!

Give Your Life to christ!!
Re: Girl Putting On A Short Skirt by SeanT21(f): 4:22am On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

angry angry angry,Sean T21,it's real your name sound Sexy.i have been having on mind to Toast you O! but this one when you come dey preach dey give me like say you na pastor so. embarassed embarassed,baby,c_mon,we men are Social Animals,plsssss,stop Pretending and i hate anyone preaching the Gospel to me. na wetin naaaaaa cheesy .I'm planning on my mind how to Connect with you but ee bi like say this your preaching is discouraging me O!. you and this your Jesus undecided .i nor sure say i go fit Gist or toast grin.

okey,wetin jesus go do for me?? .anyway baby,I'm a Guy man and i don't like this!!.what can jesus do for me?? .Christa!!,please turn the page from preaching and straighten the Thread.
One_Love embarassed

You scare me.You said You reside in Hell and You make stupid topics on the religion section.

You be muslim,atheist,or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Response From Kids But True / 10 Funny Sarcastic Pictures / Hot Nigerian Memes Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.