Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nipost Stop Cheating Us! NGN500 Per package?????! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nipost Stop Cheating Us! NGN500 Per package?????! (401 Views)

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Stop Cheating Us! NGN500 Per package?????! by joefit4gur(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIPOST Stop CHEATING US!

It has gotten to the extent that every individual in Nigeria want to cheat the next person whenever possible?

My tablet touchscreen broke, and because my exact model of tablet was not available in Nigeria, I went online to purchase one, fine, it was sold for 4USD... I paid the amount and was sent a tracking number.

Package arrives Nigeria 2weeks later, I am happy, I went down to the post office to be told I was to pay NGN500 Naira handling charges to retrive a package that weighs the same as a 40leaves exercise book!

I was frustrated, I paid 650Naira for this touchscreen, why should I pay 500NGN to retrieve it? To think they didnt even come to my house to deliver the package, they sit in their office waiting for me to come retrieve the package, hence I do all the stress and they still charge me for it? This is total BS!

For someone that buys a lot online, this is something I find very unacceptable.. if it was a once in a year thing I wouldnt mind.

I feel bad that there is no one I could report this to, this is why I decided to voice my frustration on here.. This is too bad

NIPOST stop CHEATING us!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Business Owners / Make Money To Your Account. / Discount Phones And Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.