Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Retired Generals Vs GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Generals Vs GEJ (2459 Views)

Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
The coming days will see a sharper rhetoric as Nigeria's former corrupt military generals line up against GEJ.
From IBB, whom GEJ calls his 'father' to OBJ whom he calls his 'real father' to Gusau who is supposed to be GEJ's defense minister, and to Abdulsalam Abubakar who has been operating from the behind, all will take a more strident view of GEJ with a view of nailing his political coffin and protecting their dark interests in keeping Nigeria undeveloped and backwards.
Luckily for GEJ, he wouldn't be physically harmed like Ironsi who had taken Gowon as his 'son', and Danjuma as his 'nephew' Funny how history repeats itself!

4 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmm!
Na wah o!

GEJ for 2015!
I don gree! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by StunningCEO: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmm!
Na wah o!

GEJ for 2015!
I don gree! kiss

Asawo granmama. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmm!
Na wah o!

GEJ for 2015!
I don gree! kiss

Think about it and do some research bro!

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

Think about it and do some research bro!

It is final.
I have thought long and hard.
If for the likes of OBJ, IBB AND TINUBU ALONE. . . . .
GEJ is far better than ALL combined! At least his mind is not a DARK CESSPOOL of wickedness. UNLIKE THOSE 'GANGSTER-GRANDPAS'! angry
SAI JONA!!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by thomasina: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

It is final.
GEJ is far better than ALL combined! At least his mind is not a DARK CESSPOOL of wickedness. UNLIKE THOSE 'GANGSTER-GRANDPAS'! angry
SAI JONA!!!! kiss

But when all these characters where in support of GEJ u didn't see anything wrong, all of a sudden u see everything wrong now that they are in support of GMB....

10 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

It is final.
GEJ is far better than ALL combined!
SAI JONA!!!! kiss

Do you know how many times GEJ had visited IBB both at his hospital bed overseas and at home? GEJ could have been using those time to look for people who are 100% committed to his cause. If he looses this election, it wouldn't be because we didn't tell him so, but because like every southerner with inferiority complex, he is more comfortable surrounding himself with the so-called norther power brokers.
He had 4 or 6 years to clear things out, but I don't think he did. It's all about having trusted aides.

5 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by danielmasarro: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is what Fela called Army arrangement in his popular hit..but just as it's written inthe scripture "surely they must gather but if it's not of the lord,they will scatter in many direction".GEJ is the leader we trust.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
danielmasarro:
This is what Fela called Army arrangement in his popular hit..but just as it's written inthe scripture "surely they must gather but if it's not of the lord,they will scatter in many direction".GEJ is the leader we trust.

You wish other people are as smart as you are!

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by saintikechi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
This post no make sense

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
saintikechi:
This post no make sense

Another ignorant, biased, or purchased opinion!

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

Do you know how many times GEJ had visited IBB both at his hospital bed overseas and at home? GEJ could have been using those time to look for people who are 100% committed to his cause. If he looses this election, it wouldn't be because we didn't tell him so, but because like every southerner with inferiority complex, he is more comfortable surrounding himself with the so-called norther power brokers.
He had 4 or 6 years to clear things out, but I don't think he did. It's all about having trusted aides.

Yep!
I am sure he has learned his lessons.
He was to be used. . . and he could not stay focused because of his 'fetish' loyalty to OBJ the so-called 'King-Maker'!
At least with 4 more years, he will move FASTER! kiss

OBJ did not get his way. . . .so he turned on GEJ.
For what?

GEJ should learn to stop antagonizing the likes of AMECHI.
He can't afford to estrange his own key supporters while his is playing 'boy-boy'!
I did not like that his saga with Ibori, Sylva and Amaechi.
Really DUMB!

3 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yep!
I am sure he has learned his lessons.
He was to be used. . . and he could not stay focused because of his 'fetish' loyalty to OBJ the so-called 'King-Maker'!
At least with 4 more years, he will move FASTER! kiss

OBJ did not get his way. . . .so he turned on GEJ.
For what?

GEJ should learn to stop antagonizing the likes of AMECHI.
He can't afford to estrange his own key supporters while his is playing 'boy-boy'!
I did not like that his saga with Ibori, Sylva and Amaechi.
Really DUMB!

You're right, his inferiority complex shows from his handling of southern officers like Gen Azziz, Ihejirika, and others.
OBJ double standard is clear to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

You're right, his inferiority complex shows from his handling of southern officers like Gen Azziz, Ihejirika, and others.
OBJ double standard is clear to everybody.

FebRUARY 14th is almost here.

WIN or LOSE. . .
GEJ. . .all the way! kiss

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by blazesam(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

guy this has nothing to do with how many times he visited him or not. The point is Jona felt he was strategisin those old Gen's. Once played and twice shy. Jona has so much dissapointed us to be frank and he has so much insulted them too. U see it only from your perspective and they know their problems. Mind ur words and all we call for CHANGE

SAI BUHARI
SAI OSIBANJO
SAI ORTOM
SAI AKUME

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Ikengawo: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:
The coming days will see a sharper rhetoric as Nigeria's former corrupt military generals line up against GEJ.
From IBB, whom GEJ calls his 'father' to OBJ whom he calls his 'real father' to Gusau who is supposed to be GEJ's defense minister, and to Abdulsalam Abubakar who has been operating from the behind, all will take a more strident view of GEJ with a view of nailing his political coffin and protecting their dark interests in keeping Nigeria undeveloped and backwards.
Luckily for GEJ, he wouldn't be physically harmed like Ironsi who had taken Gowon as his 'son', and Danjuma as his 'nephew' Funny how history repeats itself!

Because GEJ represents a new Nigeria that's moving forward and those guys represent a past where they ruled with impunity and want that power back by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
IBB obj and Abdusalami can vote as they like and canvass any opinion they wish

But I really don't know why Gusau is still in GEJ's cabinet!

4 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
mikeansy:
IBB obj and Abdusalami can vote as they like and canvass any opinion they wish

But I really don't know why Gusau is still in GEJ's cabinet!

That's why I say GEJ is our own Ironsi of today!!!

2 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Caseless: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

what are u saying? Who among the nothern power brokers is gej having good r/ship with since he came into power? Is ibb that he blamed the october 1st 2010 on, buhari he wished was dead, Abdulsalam who has no political interest? Again, is it obj that went through hell to make him president and has decided to call a tout? Gej went and picked the likes of gulak and maku who does nothing good rather causing animousity btw gej and nothern power brokers and gej left them untamed. Where are they today? You don't expect ibb that was tagged a bomber in 2010 to support gej simply because he calls him 'my father' in 2014. Gej watched his kinsmen insult the north and its leaders, and you think these people are foolish enough to sprawl on the floor when they see gej.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
what are u saying? Who among the nothern power brokers is gej having good r/ship with since he came into power? Is ibb that he blamed the october 1st 2010 on, buhari he wished was dead, Abdulsalam who has no political interest? Again, is it obj that went through hell to make him president and has decided to call a tout? Gej went and picked the likes of gulak and maku who does nothing good rather causing animousity btw gej and nothern power brokers and gej left them untamed. Where are they today? You don't expect ibb that was tagged a bomber in 2010 to support gej simply because he calls him 'my father' in 2014. Gej watched his kinsmen insult the north and its leaders, and you think these people are foolish enough to sprawl on the floor when they see gej.

Now we're talking!
Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by saintikechi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaking1:

Another ignorant, biased, or purchased opinion!

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by tellmoon(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have refused to be deceived by ur illogical sentiments. OBJ supported him in 2011, IBB supported him in 2011. was not d 4yrs enough to expose their secrets? U may try another game. This one has not worked out pls.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
But there is no cause for alarm

GEJ will be re-elected

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
mikeansy:
But there is no cause for alarm

GEJ will be re-elected

no cause for alarm? Jonathan does not think so. You people should stop making things difficult for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
no cause for alarm? Jonathan does not think so. You people should stop making things difficult for Jonathan

Berem be honest why do u love me so much?

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
mikeansy:

Berem be honest why do u love me so much?
So I shouldn't quote you again? Which kind stoopid question are you asking me? angry
Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
So I shouldn't quote you again? Which kind stoopid question are you asking me? angry

madam even when one is trying to be soft with u, u just continue to be rude

na wa for u o

hope say u and man live for house sha?
Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
^^^
You two need so privacy!

1 Like

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB and GUsau's interviews today complete my prediction.
Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by Adminisher: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

Because GEJ represents a new Nigeria that's moving forward and those guys represent a past where they ruled with impunity and want that power back by force

There is nothing new about Jonathan apart from where he comes from. The new Nigeria would have been Donald Duke or Pat Utomi who Obasanjo never gave a chance. New Nigeria is Obey Ezekwesilli. Please don't insult us with casting this man as what he is not. He is actually the most reactionary and conservative politician in Nigeria. He is a business man politician and accepts the limitations of his environment and only moves when strong external force moves him. Anything radical that has happened in his regime is coming from an external party, a powerful adviser, a powerful mentor or a Godfather who cannot be ignored. Nigerians are actually tired of having a non-president in office.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Generals Vs GEJ by naijaking1: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

There is nothing new about Jonathan apart from where he comes from. The new Nigeria would have been Donald Duke or Pat Utomi who Obasanjo never gave a chance. New Nigeria is Obey Ezekwesilli. Please don't insult us with casting this man as what he is not. He is actually the most reactionary and conservative politician in Nigeria. He is a business man politician and accepts the limitations of his environment and only moves when strong external force moves him. Anything radical that has happened in his regime is coming from an external party, a powerful adviser, a powerful mentor or a Godfather who cannot be ignored. Nigerians are actually tired of having a non-president in office.

Yes, go on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sai Buhari Chanter Reaction To Gmb's Absence During The Presidential Debate. / General Buhari At The Military Training College In 1962 When He Was 20(picture) / An Open Letter To The Itsekiri Ethnic Nationality By Concerned Iwere Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.