Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina (9551 Views)

Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja / Imagine What A Blogger Wish For Comedian Emmanuella / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
I said it, the end time is so around d corner. Are we all ready for His coming?
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by kandiikane(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can hold tampons in, does that count?
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
fayde:
pls don't try this @ home. I even trust 9ja galz, dem no go tamper with their source if income

you see your life grin grin
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by gambudu: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
fayde:
pls don't try this @ home. I even trust 9ja galz, dem no go tamper with their source if income
i no fit laugh abeg .....lol.....
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wow. I feel uncomfortable like her vjay will cut or something.
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
hey why is she playing with her holy of holies..
hmm she looks yummy tho ;,very nice physique and slender build wink
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by twerkjack: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2015
LORDI:
Lifting object's with the virginal?..wierd
I can't help but imagine how wide her virginal is.
*yuck*
VAGINA HAS TO BE TIGHT IN ORDER TO GRIP SOMETHING FIRMLY ENOUGH TO LIFT IT......WONDER WHICH VILLAGE SOME OF THIS NL PPL WERE CHASED FROM
Re: Imagine What This Female Sex Coach Can Do With Her Vigina by addicted268(f): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2015
estheremma:
on d'contrary she can control d'wall of hr vjay to enlarge or tighten,so if u hav s*x wit dis kind of girl,she can squeeze u wit her walls for ur pleasure n'hers,she's'wonderful,dis is a feat most of us women cannot do,dats where our kegels xcercise comes as important so dat after dozens of kids u can squeeze ur walls back to normal

This is absolutely correct.she has very strong muscles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Picks New Escalade And New Girlfriend / Top Twenty Nigeria Standup Comedians / Total Rubbish!! See What Olamide Did Because Of Lil Kesh At Headies 2014 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.