Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! (838 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
During d match after first half Chelsea was winning minors Bradford 2-1 at Stamford bridge,at Halftime,an Apc supporter in d match thread said that,if Bradford wins Chelsea at home,it means that Goodluck would defeat Buhari in d election.As God would have it after d match ended Chelsea lost to Bradford 4 - 2,and crashed out of d FA Cup. I now believe in Prophecies,Its GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
LMAO..,.

This FA cup get as e be o..Strange things!!
Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
During d match after first half Chelsea was winning minors Bradford 2-1 at Stamford bridge,at Halftime,an Apc supporter in d match thread said that,if Bradford wins Chelsea at home,it means that Goodluck would defeat Buhari in d election.As God would have it after d match ended Chelsea lost to Bradford 4 - 2,and crashed out of d FA Cup. I now believe in Prophecies,Its GEJ till 2019!
the last time I check Buhari starts with the letter B. while chelsea starts with C. so i think it goes for B winning not C the prophecy shall come to pass. Ooopps!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by clevvermind(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
I believe the prophesy. Jonathan will win. But i'm sad that my chelsea lost today.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
DDeliverer:
LMAO..,.

I tell you,all d big teams are out,na Liverpool get am now!
Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by chine7002: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
statistically speaking, the correlation between Chelsea -Bradford and Jonathan-Buhari is called spurious correlation. It is better to say that for Chelsea to lost at home for Bradford city Jonathan will definitely loose at home (ASO ROCK) to Buhari since Buhari is the away candidate!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
DDeliverer:
LMAO..,.

I tell you,all d big teams are out,na Liverpool get am now,Arsenal and Manu no be threat!
Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
chine7002:
statistically speaking, the correlation between Chelsea -Bradford and Jonathan-Buhari is called spurious correlation. It is better to say that for Chelsea to lost at home for Bradford city Jonathan will definitely loose at home (ASO ROCK) to Buhari since Buhari is the away candidate!
When Chelsea was winning at halftime,an Apc supporter was boasting,dats how Buhari will win,and Chelsea lost at fulltime,d lesson here is that,u buhari supporters should wait till Inec announce results and not this propaganda online where u dream of Buhari as ur online winner!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tell you,all d big teams are out,na Liverpool get am now,Arsenal and Manu no be threat!

You sure say ManU no be threat?
Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
DDeliverer:

You sure say ManU no be threat?
Manu never bath dis Season!
Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When Chelsea was winning at halftime,an Apc supporter was boasting,dats how Buhari will win,and Chelsea lost at fulltime,d lesson here is that,u buhari supporters should wait till Inec announce results and not this propaganda online where u dream of Buhari as ur online winner!
Tell them sir.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Lost Their FA Cup Match Cos Of Buhari! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tell them sir.
Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

SPECIAL: Bitter Truths About The Economy Under Jonathan's Govt. / Reno Omokri's Twitter Campaign For GEJ Backfires (PHOTO) / GEJ Or BUHARI.... Who Will Be Your Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.