Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Olamide Speaks On His Alleged Kidnapping; See What He Had To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Speaks On His Alleged Kidnapping; See What He Had To Say (560 Views)

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM / Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Speaks On His Alleged Kidnapping; See What He Had To Say by donefezy: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Olamide has rubbished claims that he was kidnapped. It was recently reported that the star, who’s also the CEO
of YBNL Nation, was abducted by heavily armed men.
But the singer has set the record straight. In a statement, Badoo’s team wrote: “To set the record straight, Mr.
Olamide Adedeji aka Badoo was not kidnapped by anybody, nor had his car snatched. He’s presently hale and
hearty and going on about his business.”

Source-
www.mtvbase.com/news/olamide-on-his-alleged-kidnap/?adbid=10152769869098585&adbpl=fb&adbpr=20733448584&vcs=social39347687
Re: Olamide Speaks On His Alleged Kidnapping; See What He Had To Say by Tos87(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido / Commot For Road Okocha! Obasanjo Naim Be Di New Maradona / Photos Kim Kardashian Reveals Ash Hairs In Paris Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.