Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (47282 Views)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fkforyou(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
bunmioguns:

grin... Pervert

So that is your own contribution

grin
Yes, you got a problem with that?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by M4gunners: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
My opinion,the parent should forgive her. She should complete her education. Already in 300 level,but she should not be allowed to visit their house again. As of the boy,let the prison be his new home for now because, he initiated this.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Newkidoo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
amokeme:
shocked shocked shocked what kind of hair style is that??
And she is still saying she will marry him if given the chance? She needs prayers mbok!
i think the guy don jazz the girl!
Or
the girl is suffering from low self esteem. She is scared of not seeing a guy to hook her up!

Am very sure that guy wants to dupe her!

This albino gal has a phobia...

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Whobedatte(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
In such a case am sure the guy is good sexually and with the fact that she is an albino and the he goat accepted her the they way she is. How many of nairaland guys get mind fit marry albino? Sorry for them. cool
u sef wan resemble albiino sef undecided
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is she the Albino?? grin She fine oo...true love...heheheheheheh my butt hole grin grin grin
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by victorazy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
lilmax:
If this is love then i dont want to fall in love

Mmmm nice say!
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by owolawitola(f): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
She has watched too much scandals.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
The girl nah Albino

well nah their business

ko kon aye menh
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by theunusualmoon(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am sure she made this hair with her own share of the 500k. grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by kitombo: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
gunuvi:
From the story, I arrived at these points;
1. The girl being an albino might has been rejected severally by guys in her school and at her community so she is always afraid and ashamed feeling she might never get someone to marry her.
2. The guy saw the opening and brainwashed her.
3. She is afraid the guy may also slip off if they don't get marry soonest but her parent may not approve it yet cos she is still in school so she has to look for money for her wedding herself and get married even if they object.
Finally, the parent should stand by her and not disown her. My 50 cent.

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
kayciano:
LOVE came over you...but this time ,it's the FOOLISH VARIETY....
IF I were your parents, I would urge them to sentence u to death by exposing you to SOLDIER ANTS
I want to reiterate here that if she is an ALBINO, then her parents should 4give her...
U know people rarely profess LOVE towards Albinos. .
They are treated with levity and disdain...
It's not easy to be an ALBINO..,
Most albinos are yet to find true love.

Can someone confirm if she is truly an albino..? Else I still remain adamant on my initial comments
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by kus4fame(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why was the guy stripped and the gurl fully clothed on top of her gapped/bald hair style? Both committed the same crime and should be given uniform treatment. (Gender equality) undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by anthoniaz(f): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
I like her hairstyle.... tongue

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by kiz1to71(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Disown her and forget about her,it's not easy though but she's not worth ur love and care parentally.....she's such a demented and senile girl sent to schl to harvest her life and she went there to play arabanko to d extent of betraying her parent's trust over her...she will forever live to regret her dirty and criminal act till the world ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls say it louder o.

Imagine the guy even thinks their marriage won't work yet she's still dreaming of a chance that it might happen. Silly thing
JEITO:
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yea. More like it
gunuvi:
From the story, I arrived at these points;
1. The girl being an albino might has been rejected severally by guys in her school and at her community so she is always afraid and ashamed feeling she might never get someone to marry her.
2. The guy saw the opening and brainwashed her.
3. She is afraid the guy may also slip off if they don't get marry soonest but her parent may not approve it yet cos she is still in school so she has to look for money for her wedding herself and get married even if they object.
Finally, the parent should stand by her and not disown her. My 50 cent.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by clemz88(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
She must be naught . She even got the nerve to cry that crocodile tear. Damn!
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ola4ola(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
kus4fame:
Why was the guy stripped and the gurl fully clothed on top of her gapped/bald hair style? Both committed the same crime and should be given uniform treatment. (Gender equality) undecided
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Sparkle777(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
NOT!!!
Marriage based on the worst deceit EVER. She s lying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by yorke1: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone. Go child, your sins are forgiven.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by gunuvi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
Yea. More like it
Thanks
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by gunuvi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
kitombo:

You nailed it!
Thanks
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by chichi2016: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
grin
Fkforyou:

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by chichi2016: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by HopeAtHand: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
2015 Bonnie and Clyde.

Please allow them Marry, they are a match made in Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by doreenvee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol. Pick all the moderator will understand grin
Chiefpriest1:
Cool story. But where's the source,sauce,sores,saws or socks?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fraih(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
JEITO:
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap

Dear! You don talk am! Tell dem o!

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
The parents should please forgive her and take her back.
It's not easy to be an albino in this part of the world. The rejections are always too unbearable.
I used to have an albino friend back then in school and the kind of rejection that guy suffered from girls is enough to make someone in that situation become desperate once that person sees someone that gives him/her a little green light.
So, mummy and daddy please I am begging on her behalf that you tamper justice with mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by CEtoO(f): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jennydoris:
Wonders shall never end! shocked
What was she thinking? Kidnapping herself just to extort money from her parents. sad

Well, I really don't know her reasons, but the parents shouldn't have disowned her because that may make her even the worst kidnapper on earth. They should accept her and take her to the rehabilitation centre undecided. Maybe something is wrong with her upstairs. angry. You never can tell what were her reasons for engaging in such act because for all I know something must have prompted the action.

Although, am not in support of what she did no matter the reasons behind the action. But seriously, that young woman over there needs help probably through prayers and rehab.
Are u sure u read the whole post? I'm asking cuz d reason is up there
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by maylisa(f): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Maybe u'll give birth to an albino because of ur discrimination
I forbid your words. I wasn't discriminating God forgive me if I sound that way. Am just angry with the so called boyfrien.d
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Dexema(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That is no longer a parting. It is a gap.

grin

Hahahahaha! Dis woman nogo kill person dis sunday afternoon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.