Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (47115 Views)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Unionised(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Jennydoris:
Wonders shall never end! shocked
What was she thinking? Kidnapping herself just to extort money from her parents. sad

Well, I really don't know her reasons, but the parents shouldn't have disowned her because that may make her even the worst kidnapper on earth. They should accept her and take her to the rehabilitation centre undecided. Maybe something is wrong with her upstairs. angry. You never can tell what were her reasons for engaging in such act because for all I know something must have prompted the action.

Although, am not in support of what she did no matter the reasons behind the action. But seriously, that young woman over there needs help probably through prayers and rehab.

Which yeye prayer she need?

That is one hardened criminal in collusion with a partner in crime.

Let her visit a maximum prison to learn maturity.

Omo ajebutter jati jati...
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Going to jail for an albino. Tufia.
You should not have made such comment, are albinos not human beings?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by chichriso: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
good
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Whobedatte(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Going to jail for an albino. Tufia.
na wa o shocked. So albino no be person again shey cheesy. Chei*!!!
Na people like una go dey sit down for front row 4 church dey read from bible say God created everything good. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by chronique(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Two foolish children. If only she knew her the news of her kidnap would have hit the parents. What if one of them had died out of shock and the trauma that their daughter was kidnapped? Irresponsible couple to be. These are the type that breed criminals in the society.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by donstevico(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktou:

sir that albino statement is discriminatory.don't stigmatize albinos. you don't marry the flesh but the persons personality.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by maylisa(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
In such a case am sure the guy is good sexually and with the fact that she is an albino and the he goat accepted her the they way she is. How many of nairaland guys get mind fit marry albino? Sorry for them. cool
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by AreaFada2: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
This kind albino chic sef wey carry Ovie-Whiskey hairstyle for head?

Dis-son ke, dis-daughter ni. grin

Kids dey make mistake na. Maybe the bf use tortori scatter her medulla oblongata.

Make dem 4give am jor.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by dre11(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
The girl is just too childish to have planned her abduction

Who tells her that the guy would marry her if they were successful.
The guy just want to use her to get some money and that's all

If a guy loves you..... He won't tell you to do such a stupid things to extort money from your parents
But I hope the parents will tender judgment in mercy and not go to that extreme

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by lonelydora: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
She even carry chaplet for neck.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
In such a case am sure the guy is good sexually and with the fact that she is an albino and the he goat accepted her the they way she is. How many of nairaland guys get mind fit marry albino? Sorry for them. cool
Chai Lisa, you dey talk sex this early Sunday morn morn, na only you waka come?

You talk wetin me I talk too.

It must have been just fear of losing him considering difficulties getting another as an albino.

The guy just used her anyhow.
The parents should pity her.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Dis albino girl silly o
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm.....think they should forgive her....but let her face the charges and life on her own. After all....she is still saying if given the chance she will still marry George. Nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Livesey(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecidedWhat a bad relationship dhure
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Tobetoe(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Put God first,they shud try and forgive her, buh she must give up dat guy... smh, buh if na me plan dis kinda tin, a whole 10m , my parents go just leave me to my fate,if na true true say i was kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by DonX001: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
I like her hairstyle.... tongue

That her hairstyle alone shows there's something wrong with her upstairs... grin

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=ola4ola post=30100119][/quote]

Youbguys shouldn't blame her for falling in love so easily, she's an albino
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by godman01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
cocokiller1:
lool

saw d news on tv yesterday
she's an albino
I see...
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by samxylino(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
dats y I love d Muslims DAT follow sharia law....bitches like dis got to b beheaded in public....
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by efilefun(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afin self dey scam..... Lmao wonders shall never end
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Austin4lif: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
What kind of hairstyle is that? Is she bald in the middle of her head?

Well,she should apologize to her parents and promise not to hurt them again.
wow, u did nt blame goodluck and PDP for d hair style.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by maylisa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
Chai Lisa, you dey talk sex this early Sunday morn morn, na only you waka come?

You talk wetin me I talk too.

It must have been just fear of losing him considering difficulties getting another as an albino.

The guy just used her anyhow.
The parents should pity her.
I wish her parent will understand and forgive her due to her problem but I am not 100% sure the guy truly loves her.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by harry509: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=ola4ola post=30100119][/quote]d gal na ABINO no wuda. Bt if I must say Romeo die 4 Juliet na. Nt Juliet dien 4 Romeo. Well daddy since she has reliaze her mistake n life, pls 4gve her daddy n mummy. She is ur blood n flesh u can't kill her. Jst 4gve her.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by AreaFada2: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
I wish her parent will understand and forgive her due to her problem but I am not 100% sure the guy truly loves her.
Lol, love ke? You don't make a girl you love deal with her parents that way.
You know parents can be very disappointed after putting much effort into bringing up a child in an upright, maybe religious way.

You can disown but can you "dis-blood"? No way.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Mykcool(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
e be lyk wer moses place e rod grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
JEITO:
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by bunmioguns(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:

grin... Pervert

So that is your own contribution

grin
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is she an albino?! shocked
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by joshuaorji: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecidedna confusion dy worry you........is it marriage or love or moneey kissna confusion dy worry you........is it marriage or love or moneey
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by stonemind(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=ola4ola post=30100119][/quote]

Jeeeeeeez see her head is she bald?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
Maybe u'll give birth to an albino because of ur discrimination

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.