Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition (3769 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by omenka(m): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2015
emmykk:
Motor park tout came many days after he has seen IBB,how will IBB will then be advicing what have not be said ,journalist u na sabi lie
To be honest, that part raises a bit of suspicion. Saw it too.
Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan should be concerned about this words in quote. You can't use the army against a respected General and fmr Head of State.
Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by engrjacuzzi: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ, your own don done
Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by castrogee(m): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Nonsense write up! I can bet my two-cents that this aint IBB in no way. However, I'm glad with this purpoted 'IBB interview' because it exposes the impotence of Amechi, OBJ and APC.

GEJ till Forever comes!

1 Like

Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by dayo23(f): 3:27am On Jan 25, 2015
GMB everywere!

Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by ibisko04: 4:19am On Jan 25, 2015
focus7:
A man that says the elders has offensive breath, we lose his his own voice and relevance in the community. Jonathan cannot succeed just depending on people like Fayose and FFK, we are fully set to celebrate his lost and install the people's general.
Truly, you are focus. Jonathan missed the show long time ago. He is not in control of his house talk less of be in command of government .
Mr Jonathan allowed charlatans to direct affairs in his cabinet.
Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by frankyychiji(f): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat....UP NEPA!!!!!!!
This TB never go?
Re: IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition by fresh15: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
The destiny of Jonathan is not in the hands of Amaechi or Obasanjo.If they don't want to join GEJ to move Nigeria forward,let them keep aloof.One thing I know is that Jonathan has good intentions for Nigeria and should be allowed to carry out these good intentions.Refuse to be misled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose / Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? / Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.