Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? (1003 Views)

Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by jamesatoy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Well,am not here to castigate anybody,i just took a critiacl look at the pic,then something came to my mind that,this may be just an ordinary graphic to US,but the person who made it may have his reasons of thinking that is what he truly is,am sure he has his reasons before doing this.
Is he truly the man to bring the change,or a man shown in the picture? What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by kestolove95(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jona of freemason...enuf blood has been exported from borno and yobe to dia headqtr in d u.s
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by simplemach(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Jona of freemason...enuf blood has been exported from borno and yobe to dia headqtr in d u.s
fowl
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by stonemind(f): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamesatoy:
Well,am not here to castigate anybody,i just took a critiacl look at the pic,then something came to my mind that,this may be just an ordinary graphic to US,but the person who made it may have his reasons of thinking that is what he truly is,am sure he has his reasons before doing this.
Is he truly the man to bring the change,or a man shown in the picture? What do you think?

That's the devil himself in case you don't know.
#GejMustGo please
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by ericessien24: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
my reason for voting him is because he can speak good English.
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by jamesatoy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
stonemind:

That's the devil himself in case you don't know.
#GejMustGo please

Hmmmmmm
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by Ericardo7(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
#Nigerians... There's nothing we will not see
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by jamesatoy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
ericessien24:
my reason for voting him is because he can speak good English.

Thats funny,it means U as a person cant pseak good english be that,Gbam.
Re: Is This Just A Graphic PIC Or Gej's'inner Sef? by ericessien24: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamesatoy:

Thats funny,it means U as a person cant pseak good english be that,Gbam.
guy no be me b opposition abeg, ask buhari to pronounce gej full name

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Jail Ajasin – Family / Exclusive Photos: What Buhari And Jonathan Did To Nigeria / Progressives: We Must Stand Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.