Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (10633 Views)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by change9ja(f): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=18pt]
theV0ice:
Major Bamidele said buhari detained him in 1983 for reporting a coup attempt.

OP claims Major Bamidele made this statement just before before buhari killed him.

All sensible adults who can read know buhari left power in 1985 and was in detention till 1988 while major Bamidele was executed along with Vatsa in 1986.

Does the OP have any proof that major Bamidele resurected in 1984 (after being 'killed' by buhari) before IBB killed him for the second time in 1986?

Has major Bamidele resurrected again and when does the OP think major Bamidele will be killed next?
[/size]
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by change9ja(f): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
CHM11:
"I heard of the 1983 coup planning, told my GOC General Buhari
who detained me for two weeks in Lagos. Instead of a pat on the
back, I received a stab. How then do you expect me to report this
one? This trial marks the eclipse of my brilliant and unblemised
career of 19 years. I fought in the civil war with the ability it
pleased God to give me. It is unfortunate that I'm being convicted
for something which I have had to stop on two occasions. This is
not self adulation but a sincere summary of the qualities inherent in
me. It is an irony of fate that the president of the tribunal who in
1964 felt that I was good enough to take training in the UK is now
saddled with the duty of showing me the exit from the force and the
world"

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Major Bamidele said buhari detained him in 1983 for reporting a coup attempt.

OP claims Major Bamidele made this statement just before before buhari killed him.

All sensible adults who can read know buhari left power in 1985 and was in detention till 1988 while major Bamidele was executed along with Vatsa in 1986.

Does the OP have any proof that major Bamidele resurected in 1984 (after being 'killed' by buhari) before IBB killed him for the second time in 1986?

Has major Bamidele resurrected again and when does the OP think major Bamidele will be killed next?
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Orunto: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just like Cain, you were untimely ripped off from this Earth. God has heard your Cries and He is working for you right now. Rest in Peace our Dear Lt. General Bamidele, another Yoruba Prey of a now well known Predator of Yoruba race. God Himself is handling Buhari's disposition.
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by itstpia8: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tomoarika:
The OP twists various facts to suit his purpose:

1. Bamidele was a Major not a General.
2. Bamidele was executed during IBB's regime not GMB's as part of the conspirators of the Vatsa plot.

Sources:
1. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bamidele
2.www.gamji.com/nowa/nowa7.htm

suspend disbelief when on nairaland.
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by itstpia8: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Op u re a liar. Buhari only arrested Bamidele who was nt even a Brig-Gen. then.
For the records there was never a failed coup attemp during Buhari's tenure.
Bamidele was indicted in the Vatsa coup of 1986 after Buhari was overthrown by IBB and subsequently executed.

1stCitizen:
OP the illiterate liar.

Bamidele was executed by the IBB regime while Buhari was under house arrest for having knowledge of Vatsa's coup and failing to report it.
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by itstpia8: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
peezu:
Folly thinkin nd folly replies.

half baked as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites / Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.