Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 (1318 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 by Andrelearns: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please Nairalanders do i have supporters of pdp here. i mean passionate supporters ooo. if yes then listen as i am dancing and enjoying this music.. GEJ Campaign song is so interesting and i felt i let other supporters get the song to and pass the message. meanwhile i just thief the lyrics from www.entertainmentfame.com and want PDP Supporters to familiarize themselves with the song.

nah the lyrics be this;

Verse 1:
Now Nigeria done dey move o
Some wan sit down for back
Now economy don dey set, some wan com dey take glory
As new person come dey lead us-Nigeria come begin progress
But some old people wan come rule again o as them rule before
Lai lai eeh

Chrorus:
I say no no no
No to old soldier again oo ey
we say no no no
Reviving the past is not change o
Naija done dey move jeje oo
Transformation nah jeje o
Make we no carry our hand dabaru am o
Make we no bring the leaders from before oo
Make the man
Make the man dey make the man dey
GEJ na u we want
Nah you we want eeh
Nah you we want eeh
Jonathan we go vote you!
Nah you we vote eeeh, nah you we vote eeeh
GEJ Na you we want eeeh
Na you we want eeeh nah you we want eeeh
Na na na na na…

Verse 2:

Chai i done tire to they type, abeg check the remaining for the site or

abeg follow the complete topic and get the music here http://entertainmentfame.com/hot-new-music-download-president-jonathan-campaign-song-na-want-mp3/

To download the music visit www.entertainmentfame.com

If this song make sense share am, comment and make am reach front page.. #TransformationNahJeJe

Re: Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 by boboLIL(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Reverse .....buhari pullover....

Park.......buhari pullover
Re: Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 by 49cents(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Heard the song on the radio....looking for a download
Re: Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 by 49cents(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Andrelearns:
Please Nairalanders do i have supporters of pdp here. i mean passionate supporters ooo. if yes then listen as i am dancing and enjoying this music.. GEJ Campaign song is so interesting and i felt i let other supporters get the song to and pass the message. meanwhile i just thief the lyrics from www.entertainmentfame.com and want PDP Supporters to familiarize themselves with the song.

nah the lyrics be this;

Verse 1:
Now Nigeria done dey move o
Some wan sit down for back
Now economy don dey set, some wan com dey take glory
As new person come dey lead us-Nigeria come begin progress
But some old people wan come rule again o as them rule before
Lai lai eeh

Chrorus:
I say no no no
No to old soldier again oo ey
we say no no no
Reviving the past is not change o
Naija done dey move jeje oo
Transformation nah jeje o
Make we no carry our hand dabaru am o
Make we no bring the leaders from before oo
Make the man
Make the man dey make the man dey
GEJ na u we want
Nah you we want eeh
Nah you we want eeh
Jonathan we go vote you!
Nah you we vote eeeh, nah you we vote eeeh
GEJ Na you we want eeeh
Na you we want eeeh nah you we want eeeh
Na na na na na…

Verse 2:

Chai i done tire to they type, abeg check the remaining for the site or

abeg follow the complete topic and get the music here http://entertainmentfame.com/hot-new-music-download-president-jonathan-campaign-song-na-want-mp3/

To download the music visit www.entertainmentfame.com

If this song make sense share am, comment and make am reach front page.. #TransformationNahJeJe

If you have the song share it cos I can't find it
Re: Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 by Andrelearns: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Nah the song be this /p5dioJ-4w0

Hope that was not late?

49cents:

If you have the song share it cos I can't find it

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Mile2 Expressway Crushed Many Dead(photos) / Presidential Online Poll Now On Mtn? (picture) / In Battle For Presidency, Jonathan Gets The Pre-election Bounce, But Buhari Is A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.