Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland (729 Views)

How I Brought Romance Back Into My Boring Marriage / She Is Too Boring For His Liking. / If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by tzoracle: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2015
So today I was so bored that I decided to go through every section on nairaland,and then I discoverd some sections I had never seen before,like diaries,pets etc,I found some boring and some very interesting here are my picks for most interesting,I don't want to name any boring sections before the oga at d top would see it

Politics,romance,celebrities sometimes family,what's yours?
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by braine(m): 12:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Nothing compares to Politics section, that is the life of Nairaland. Though, Romance section; maybe.
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by tzoracle: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2015
braine:
Nothing compares to Politics section, that is the life of Nairaland. Though, Romance section; maybe.

As in ehh,but sometimes romance seems a bit like fiction
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by egopersonified(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
politics, family, phones, sometimes autos to drool over vehicles I can't afford.
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most interesting has to be politics section.
There you find the good, the bad and the ugly.
No dull moment there.
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by eleojo23: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Politics section is (like) a battle ground. E-wars with missiles of debates, propaganda and insults flying in all directions.
If you don't have 'liver', don't go there especially now that elections are around the corner. grin Unless you put on a bullet-proof vest or shield that will defend you from the missiles.
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by mgbeketoto: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Most interesting is POLITICS/FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
The most boring?

ALL OTHERS! kiss
They can't help my life in anyway. kiss
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by tobechi74: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Jokes section is most boring
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by Richy4(m): 4:50am On Jan 26, 2015
I opened politics section ones and I discovered a lot of people throwing insult left, right and center. Who doesn't know how to comport themselves in public forum.
I never made such mistake again. Family section is dry but really good for me.at least they have their sanity.
Re: What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland by tzoracle: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Richy4:
I opened politics section ones and I discovered a lot of people throwing insult left, right and center. Who doesn't know how to comport themselves in public forum.
I never made such mistake again. Family section is dry but really good for me.at least they have their sanity.

Politics will teach u new curse words daily,those ppl sha

(1) (Reply)

From The Heart Of A Great Mother To Her Beloved Daughter!!! / Mother's Love (picture) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Give Birth To This Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.