Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB (2736 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Very hilarious comment from IBB I must say. Read full story here

http://gist360ng..com/2015/01/fayose-is-domestic-animal-i-pity-people.html?m=1
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by orobs93(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Domestic animal is an understatement...

I just blame Ekiti people dey just open eye choose fayose ova fayemi

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by braine(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Unreliable source.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2015
@Brain who said d source is unreliable. Am sure u didn't follow d link. It's direct frm IBB's twitter page. Pls u can confirm urself
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by frontlinemedia: 12:50am On Jan 25, 2015
@orobs93. Dey voted for stomach infrastructure. Nd Dats typical of a domestic animal. Just pity the pple of ekiti
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by shikshark: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
pls stop abusing ekiti pple
my wife is one of dem....*sobs*

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Babacele: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't trust IBB. Fayose maybe working for and with him!
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by clevvermind(m): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2015
This is harsh.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by saintvc(m): 2:09am On Jan 25, 2015
ibb is in wild animali pity the people of nigerstate
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Ilekeh(f): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Lol Fayose is an animal and I also pity Ekiti, but I pity IBB more.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2015
shikshark:
Dont take it to heart. People love to hurl insults at people without taking into account that not everyone of them is bent
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by patrickmuf(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Calling Fayose a domestic animal is an insult to domestic animals themselves... I'd rather refer to him as a wild animal.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by baybeeboi: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2015
must IBB get involved in This?
Why not sitback Respectfully and just do the listening
anyways....waiting for Fayose's bomb to detonate
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by free2ryhme: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
a domestic animal elected to rule a state with the highest number of professorships grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by sekzy99(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Abegi, na wash jare
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by dahunsy(f): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat....i said it fayose is a goat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by HzRF(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Ejo lefero

Fayose giving Northerners headache
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
A domestic animal lives within a house,he should be labelled a wild beast who ought to live in solitary confinement..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by BokoHaramm: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB can't stoop so low to say such. ApC quoting people out of context since 1400
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose is way too small for IBB to tackle. Stop giving the niqqa credibility.

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by chamboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose is in for it oooo. I Pity Him n Na my Paddy Papa sha
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by iamrealdeji(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
IBB is not the type that talks like this,he's not even on twitter

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
You can still live with domestic animals... Fayose is a wild animal, they voted fayose, and he's treating them with their own medicine.
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by oluspencer(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
shikshark:

She's from atenu state
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by nellyjohn: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
See wild animal calling someone a domestic animal. If others talk, IBB wil talk too. I don't blame u anyway
GEJ till 2019 jor
Re: Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB by ramdris(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well said IBB. That guy is the worst thing to have happened to Ekiti pple.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members / REVEALED : Why America Quit Helping Jonathan Govt Find Chibok Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.