Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo (1027 Views)

Amide Clay Industries Berths In Ogun / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo by nelsonegware: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
IZEZE CAMPAIGN TRAIN BERTHS AT EWU-URHOBO

The campaign train of the PDP standard flag bearer for Delta State House of Assembly Ughelli South Constituency Com. Reuben Rume Izeze has berthed at Ewu-Urhobo Town in Ughelli South Local Government.

Ewu-Urhobo the home town of the late Distinguished Senator Pius Akpor Ewherido stood still as the campaign train visited the town. Comrade Izeze while addressing the unprecedented turn out of the people, promised to give his best by the grace of God when elected into the Delta State House of Assembly to represent the good people of Ughelli-South LGA.

"I am very delighted to be here today and to witness this show of love and support from the good people of my late Leader and mentor Senator Pius Akpo Ewherido.

"I know Ughelli South had the best of representation when my late leader Senator Ewherido was in the House of Assembly and later to the Senate.

"By the grace of God and with your support, we shall represent you well." he said

Com. Izeze also charged the people of Ewu to ensure they collect their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) so as to make them eligible to vote for PDP at all levels.

The chairman of Ewu town, Hon. Ogaga Etaga who noted that Comrade Izeze is a household name in Ewu Kingdom promised on behalf of the good people of Ewu to give 100% vote for PDP in all the elections come 14th & 28th February, 2015.

Comrade Izeze was accompanied on the visit by Chairman of the Reuben Izeze Campaign Organization Hon. Barr. Edewor Omonemu as well as Olorogun Benson Itietie among others.

Re: Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo by UYCO: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Support the peoples candidate for house of assembly
Re: Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo by Omokos(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Izeze our choice come february 2015.
Re: Izeze Campaign Train Berths At Ewu-urhobo by nomsov147(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Carry go! You are a better choice

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan / Killing Boko Haram Fighters Has Never Been The Problem! / The Buhari Of My Personal Experience - Former Minister Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.