Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37501 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by organic973: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Could this be true.........?

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by cuteboy2: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

Gosh, you people are unbelievable. You have no shame whatsoever. Who told you Buhari only got a certificate of attendance. So to you a diploma is not an academic pursuit, i wonder where you got your education from?

Do you even have an idea of what the US college trains soldiers for, and the type of training they provide?

Let me give you an idea;

Source - [url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College [/url]

[size=20pt]If[/size][size=14pt] Buhari had attended the college after 2000, he would have been awarded a Master's degree instead of a diploma[/size].

Your hatred cannot change the facts; Buhari had far more qualitative education than you can ever dream of.

That "[size=18pt]if[/size]" in [size=14pt]"if Buhari had attended the college in 2000"[/size], is a very fat one!!
I am truly amazed at the logic that drives political discussion in Nigeria.

This pointless debate about academic qualifications of candidates is becoming more ridiculous by the day!

Please kindly affirm or disavow the following poser so the public can be better educated:

Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode (TASUED) used be College of Education of Education (COE) Ijebu Ode. The highest certificate it awarded as COE was National Certificate of Education (NCE).

As of today, TASUED is a degree awarding institution. It also has Postgraduate School. It presently awards BA, B.Ed, BSc and M.Ed in such diverse fields as Business Education, Educational and Media Technology, History & Diplomatic Studies, Human Kinetics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.

[size=14pt]Would it be acceptable for someone who earned NCE in Mathematics when the school was non-degree awarding College of Education to now claim that his NCE is equivalent or equal to M.Ed in Mathematics?[/size]

Please kindly respond so we can finally classify Buhari's certificate, or is it "diploma"(?), or "Masters Degree"(?) from US War College.

Whilst @wirinet is helping us out with this little analysis, I humbly plead with NL'ers let's not allow politicians and their foot soldiers to distract us with this academic red herring. If Buhari has issues with his entry qualification into the Nigerian Army, people are free to file court processes for the Army to strip him of his Commission.

Ditto for GEJ's BSc, MSc and PhD degrees. Someone should file a case in court to compel Uniport Senate to strip him of his degrees and promotions at the University faculty, including criminal prosecution if those degrees are bogus.

Meanwhile, please let us get back to real issues. My 2 pence on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by fydence: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Thesis, thesis, thesis,

Did buhari publish the letter/essay he wrote during his WASC English exam?

As if you can even comprehend what is written in GEJs thesis.
Bwhahahahaha I beg help me ask the blockhead.lolz

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
People supporting Buhari and his WASC don't really know the implication to the country in the modern world. That is the most disgraceful thing to hear in the committee of nations gathering. He will just look like African cattle herdsman with a stick.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by wirinet(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
cuteboy2:

That "if" in "if Buhari had attended the college in 2000", is a very fat one!!
I am truly amazed at the logic that drives political discussion in Nigeria.

This pointless debate about academic qualifications of candidates is becoming more ridiculous by the day!

Please kindly affirm the following poser so the public can be better educated:

Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode (TASUED) used be College of Education of Education (COE) Ijebu Ode. The highest certificate it awarded as COE was National Certificate of Education (NCE).

As of today, TASUED is a degree awarding institution. It also has Postgraduate School. It presently awards BA, B.Ed, BSc and M.Ed in such diverse fields as Business Education, Educational and Media Technology, History & Diplomatic Studies, Human Kinetics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.

Would it be acceptable for someone who earned NCE in Mathematics when the school was non-degree awarding College of Education to now claim that his NCE is equivalent or equal to M.Ed in Mathematics?

Please kindly respond so we can finally classify Buhari's certificate, or is it "diploma"(?) from US War College.

Ok, I concede that you are right, the degree awarding college would be more academically rigourous than when it was awarding a diploma. Having said that, it does not render the diploma worthless. The same diploma Buhari was awarded was what was awarded to US colonels that took the same program at the time.

I am saying that an illiterate (as suggested by you) could not obtain a diploma from United State War college. Just because General Buhari has a speech impediment (probably due so some missing dentition) and has difficulty in pronouncing F and a few letters does not make him an illiterate. Even Jonathan has difficulty in promouncing some words.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by babestella: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
APC always trying to tell NIGERIANS that affidavit is more important than education.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by femliany(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Closedoor:

He still earns what you will never earn...
you are narrow minded that is why you can never go far in life
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by tushburg(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
jorlons:
Shey Jonathan don give the Registrar shekpe drink. ALL THIS NA MANY MANY TALK JUST SHOW US THE FORKING THESIS.

Even if all the past VC's including the present one say he get am na dem sabi. We nor want vouching we want full proof hard copy of the THESIS period abi he lost am for bear parlour or gutter which one.

#GEJShowUrThesisPeriod

No THESIS = MAGOMAGO =FAKE PHD = CORRUPTION = BLOODY OGOGORO LIAR = PERJURY = KIRIKIRI PRISON.

President deceiving people (PDP)

Broh you have seen GEJs cert...y nt tell your illiterate BH to show his.

I wonder why somme pple will be comparing aa PhD holder with an illiterate ...i just kw dat almost all APCheats are illiterates so my lettered PDPiets please don't bother answering the unlettered

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ocelot2006(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Thesis, thesis, thesis,

Did buhari publish the letter/essay he wrote during his WASC English exam?

As if you can even comprehend what is written in GEJs thesis.

Hehehehehehe good question! !! grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

The last time I checked, I didn't find your Prof Akin Oyebode's name in the Guinness book of records. We have heard of great legal luminaries home and abroad and never heard of him until he called the president a disgrace.

All these our local champions when only fit make mouth when dem dey house. Yeye Prof when dem get for old age. Make im go siddon make better people pass. Make he come see wetin prof dey do for this part of teh world when we dey. Local champion my ass. I nor blame am, na becos dem see president when dem see finish......
Dakpada! Akin Oyebode was a successful broadcaster trained by Kunle Olasope before he went to read Law and became a Professor of Law.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by a2personal2013: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

And did you see the correct certificates of any of them? Did they show their certificates publicly.

The old soldier acquired a certificate you can never dream of. You think getting a diploma at the American War College is beans? You people making the loudest noise can not even pass TOEFEL exams.

You should ask, how many Nigerian Soldiers or even African soldiers passed through American War college?

Sharap!!! I am not surprised at your words. It's obvious an illiterate who forged his certificate is your mentor . I may not be able to pass TOEFEL but at least I will not ridicule myself like your mentor.

At 72, I will be resting and eating the fruit of my legitimate labour. Not the one I will get from becoming Head of State using a fake result, but the one I will acquire from being a medical doctor in one of the world's best countries.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by a2personal2013: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dakpada! Akin Oyebode was a successful broadcaster trained by Kunle Olasope before he went to read Law and became a Professor of Law.

Which station ? Did that make him a superstar ? He is still a local champion for all I care. Good riddance to rubbish. Prof my ass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jorlons(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
tushburg:

I wonder why somme pple will be comparing aa PhD holder with an illiterate ...i just kw dat almost all APCheats are illiterates so my lettered PDPiets please don't bother answering the unlettered

First of all I never said GEJ is not a PHD holder all I'm asking is for his THESIS which is a very integral part of the Phd cert. If he has non then I wonder how he was awarded a doctorate. Uniport and indeed most Federal institutions are highly corrupt and I won't be surprised if he jumped the process.

If everybody is criticising GMB for not having/losing his certificate then I don't see any reason why GEJ should not have @ least one copy of his thesis to show and if he has it he should publish it in the dailies like GMB did shikena.

And your reasoning is flawed because GMB when to school so he can only be an illiterate in your dreams or your lttle mind.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

Which station ? Did that make him a superstar ? He is still a local champion for all I care. Good riddance to rubbish. Prof my ass
Olodo, clap for yourself.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by goldman777: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Why are you so daft? It is evident from your comment that you think like an animal, it is people like you that need someone like GEJ who studied zoology should rule over because you behave like an animal like most Nigerians do.

Let me school you a bit...the office of the president doesnt require any particular course of study, as long as you fulfil the minimum requirement...in this case the School Cert then you can contest an election to be president. This is why it is called an election and not a job interview, mumu.

well ur his zoo animals i dont need ur schooling useless e rat
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by a2personal2013: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Olodo, clap for yourself.

EKPA !!!! WHERE U FROM COME SEF. MUMU
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by spankyflex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
it would be a BIG FRAUD if GEJ contest with a qualification of PhD when he is not one.. It shows he deceieved many nigerians in last elections
the biggest fraud is lying under an oath.mehn your boss should be wallowing in prison now for committing such a crime.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

EKPA !!!! WHERE U FROM COME SEF. MUMU
Hit your head against the wall.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by goldman777: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Have you seen how foolish you are. But want an army general to rule over us, is Nigeria a military Barrack?

an army general experienced national security to win a war like dat against boko haram,joined by a professor of law and economics dat can make policies dat move our economy,plan d devalued naira well.not d combination of a a dr zoo keeper who injects useless animal like u and nnamdi sambo who builds cages for hopeless wild animals like u as a professional brick layer
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by goldman777: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
San2ski:

From ur comment, it needs a professional zoo keeper to manage you. because you'll always need antirabbies injections.

you are obviously a buffon of a baboon who has escaped from jona,s cage lol
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by wirinet(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

Sharap!!! I am not surprised at your words. It's obvious an illiterate who forged his certificate is your mentor . I may not be able to pass TOEFEL but at least I will not ridicule myself like your mentor.

At 72, I will be resting and eating the fruit of my legitimate labour. Not the one I will get from becoming Head of State using a fake result, but the one I will acquire from being a medical doctor in one of the world's best countries.

How did Buhari ridicule himself? So aspiring for the highest office in the land is ridiculing oneself? The only people parroting illiterate are people people with less qualifications and far less qualitative education than Buhari. No teacher or instructor in any school/ cours Buhari attended called him illiterate. No fellow student/ coursemate termed Buhari an illiterate.
Nobody who had worked with Buhari, whether in the army or in his cabinet when he was head of state thought of him as an illiterate (his cabinet contained many professors). No polititian who was with him in ANPP, CPC and now APC ever called him an illiterate. Chuba Okadigbo agree to be his vice, Edwin Ume Ezeoke agreed to be his vice even Tunde Bakari agreed to be his vice, and now professor Osinbajo has agreed to be his vice. And some Millinium kids who can hardly read and write good english is callin such person respected by all an illiterate.

That is an insult to all the people who had interracted with Buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
spankyflex:
the biggest fraud is lying under an oath.mehn your boss should be wallowing in prison now for committing such a crime.
Buhari proved his cert with a statement.. Now all we ask for is GEJ thesis and you guys are playing hide and seek grin
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by spankyflex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
Buhari proved his cert with a statement.. Now all we ask for is GEJ thesis and you guys are playing hide and seek grin
u can do better than this bro

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by bigmo1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bad belle!!!! No one in your family would come close to GEJ's achievements.Prof Oyebode is a certified slowpoke
What bloody achievement? GEJ IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.
Final bullet: these are the verdicts from around the world:
"Jonathan is an irresponsible leader"- Malema (South African activists), Jan 2015

"Nigerian govt is irresponsible" -Hillary Clinton May, 2014

"The Nigerian govt is corrupt and has helped corruption to fester in the Boko Haram troubled country." -Clinton, Dec 2014

"Nigerian government under President Goodluck Jonathan, squandered its oil resources" - Hilary Clinton, 2014

"Nigeria is a yardstick for corruption".- Mugabe March, 2014

"Goodluck Jonathan is incompetent" -Obama, Jan, 2015

"The Nigerian Govt is clueless and lacks direction"- UK parliament, Jan, 2015

"Jonathan leads a corrupt government."-New York Times, 8 May 2014
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by 9jatriot(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
How many more of GEJ and PEJ types does UNIPORT have? I know some of them and they are smart, I want to assume these two are just a one off or maybe two off.

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by a2personal2013: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

How did Buhari ridicule himself? So aspiring for the highest office in the land is ridiculing oneself? The only people parroting illiterate are people people with less qualifications and far less qualitative education than Buhari. No teacher or instructor in any school/ cours Buhari attended called him illiterate. No fellow student/ coursemate termed Buhari an illiterate.
Nobody who had worked with Buhari, whether in the army or in his cabinet when he was head of state thought of him as an illiterate (his cabinet contained many professors). No polititian who was with him in ANPP, CPC and now APC ever called him an illiterate. Chuba Okadigbo agree to be his vice, Edwin Ume Ezeoke agreed to be his vice even Tunde Bakari agreed to be his vice, and now professor Osinbajo has agreed to be his vice. And some Millinium kids who can hardly read and write good english is callin such person respected by all an illiterate.

That is an insult to all the people who had interracted with Buhari

I LAUGH YOU IN SWAHILI .......HE IS ONLY TRYING HARD TO HIDE HIS INEFFICIENCIES. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, TUNDE IDIAGBON WAS THE STRONG MAN BEHIND HIS REGIME. PEOPLE KNEW LESS OF UNCLE BUHARI.

ALL THIS LAST MINUTE PRAISE SINGING EMANATES FROM KIDS WHO WHERE NOT EVEN BORN WHEN HE RULED. PLEASE SAVE US THE SERMON.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by cuteboy2: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

Ok, I concede that you are right, the degree awarding college would be more academically rigourous than when it was awarding a diploma. Having said that, it does not render the diploma worthless. The same diploma Buhari was awarded was what was awarded to US colonels that took the same program at the time.

I am saying that an illiterate (as suggested by you) could not obtain a diploma from United State War college. Just because General Buhari has a speech impediment (probably due so some missing dentition) and has difficulty in pronouncing F and a few letters does not make him an illiterate. Even Jonathan has difficulty in promouncing some words.

My bros. I doff my hat for your honesty.

Check my posts. I have never called Buhari an "illiterate", on account of his speech difficulties or accent. We all have accents. Even the Irish and Scots speak English with horrible accent. Ask Sir Ferguson of Man Utd. grin grin

Neither have I said that the certificate he obtained at USWC is inferior to that obtained by other officers who went through same course. That will be a ridiculous thing to say.

By same token, just as it is wrong to question Buhari's basic literacy, it is even more ridiculous to question President Jonathan's high academic credentials (BSc, MSc & PhD), or to question his literacy because his wife makes grammatical errors. In my opinion APC supporters initiated this ridiculous academic qualification war way back in 2011 long before Buhari ever became their Presidential candidate. When the matter came up again during this campaign, they should have stayed on the message, rather than descend into the trenches with PDP supporters. This hot potato might end up being GMB's undoing even if he wins.

The challenge we have is to equate a staff college or war college course to a Masters degree programme the way Buhari has claimed since his active military career. This claim appears in all his official profiles and also in Wikipedia, and he has not disclaimed it.

There is also the pending matter of whether Buhari met the minimum requirements of five (5) O'Level credits including English and Mathematics to be admitted into Officer training programme.

Added to all this is the apparent differences in name between when he was Secondary School student (Mohamed Buhari), and his post-commission official name (Muhammadu Buhari). There is not official name change in his military file to back up this differences in name. This raises a very troubling sceptre of possible impersonation, a very serious criminal charge if it turns out to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
thank God,i can't have such fake phd without thesis,an illiterate is better than u and uniport that is defending such fake and unpleasant phd without thesis,d same uniport award bsc to pej,shame on uniport.buhari till gej and pej write jamb again,their admission is even fake.

Was INEC asking for Thesis or WAEC certificate? What relationship does Jonathan's Thesis have with the Constitutional minimum requirement of O' level certificate?

Wonder how some view issues, they are asking for WAEC certificate and you are here talking about thesis. But the authority has said that anyone who seek information about any of its ex student should not hesitate to contact, except you expect them to bring it to your house to show you.

Fact is, the Thesis is not the constitutional bone of contention but the minimum O level certificate and I believe the president has tendered his

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
joeboy03:

Was INEC asking for Thesis or WAEC certificate? What relationship does Jonathan's Thesis have with the Constitutional minimum requirement of O' level certificate?

Wonder how some view issues, they are asking for WAEC certificate and you are here talking about thesis. But the authority has said that anyone who seek information about any of its ex student should not hesitate to contact, except you expect them to bring it to your house to show you.

Fact is, the Thesis is not the constitutional bone of contention but the minimum O level certificate and I believe the president has tendered his
did inec ask u of buhari certificate?
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
tushburg:

just show us d fake phd certificate without thesis,gej is worst than an illiterate,claiming what he cannot defend,buhari till gej go back to sch.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did inec ask u of buhari certificate?

It is a constitutional requirement for any Nigerian aspiring to become the president to have a minimum of O level certificate.

I'm even shocked you have no idea of this basic requirement.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.