Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Let Give Thanks To God For Being Alive Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Give Thanks To God For Being Alive Today. (503 Views)

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures / Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Give Thanks To God For Being Alive Today. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you lord for the gift of LIFE.thank you lord for your steadfast love,thank you lord for your unending protection.many have lost their life,many are in worst situation than you do,many ar in jail wit hard labour &no hope of coming out bt you are alive free.somtimes we goto bed we have no assurance of waking up the next morning bt we set the alarm for tomorrow.GIVE THANKS TO GOD,who re u to think it might be by power nor might?is gods love &by his grace we re alive & healthy this morning.i came across a trailer that crush 4 teenage students & a teacher to death on friday 23 jan 2014 bt me & you are alive give THANKS once again he worth all praises.its overwhelming how he protect us give THANKS.if god is all you have you have all you need.live a holy life &most importantly dont be wicked on your fellow human,it shall be well with us all BETTER DAYS AHEAD>>> THANK YOU LORD.

(1) (Reply)

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds. / What Should A Born Again Brother Do In This Situation / SERMON JOTTERS: Father ! Make Me Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.