Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Should A Born Again Brother Do In This Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should A Born Again Brother Do In This Situation (501 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Born Again Brother Do In This Situation by OKEB: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
He has a wife that claims to be a christian but treats her husband with strange contempt.keeping a secrete between her and a non-christian guy from her husband,punches her husband several times after being warned in the public for years,putting her into what the doctors term to be mental trauma for which he could not work for some time cos it affected his well being.Now both of them have left europe for Nigeria because the husband's health is not fit for work again.He came to me for advice and for the first time I have to think that Christ believed He was talking to people who cud apply his commandment to other things He did not specifically talk about but I am afraid to open up my mind to Him so I will not lead thisbchildhood friend astray.

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of Disobedience / Who Do I Trust? / Can A Mermaid Witch Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.