Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (18731 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by ifyemex(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Praise be to you lord God of Abraham,issac & Jacob. so wondrous are the things you do that your enemies bow down in fear before you. my soul praise thee for showing me LOVE, for in You do I live & have my being. Thank you for all you have done,all You are doing & all that You'll do. I give thanks for this day and all its blessing.

I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all Your marvelous works.  I will be glad and rejoice in You: I will sing praise to Your name, O thou most High.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your honor all the day.
O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
There are many things to thank God for....you can't thank Him enough.
Free to add yours!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice wallpapers/screen saver

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Spicylate(f): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nice wallpapers/screen saver
I agree too. They kinda have this peaceful feel.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by herald9: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

He must be a very fat man now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Bilabong(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory Glory... Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by timilehing(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

One day, you will understand

13 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm grateful to God for everything He's done in my Life!

Ore Aka, Ale katan. Ore kabiti kabiti, Ore gban gban gban gban!

Ore riri je, Ore ri mimu, Ore idasi mi, Ore Alafia.

Romans 9:16
So then, it is not of the willing, nor of the running, but of God showing mercy

For giving me an assurance that because He lives, I can face tomorrow!

The Unfathomable fountain of Love, Grace and Mercy of God has kept me!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
God is wonderful and Glorious!

He delivered i and my family from the hands of armed robbers last sunday night, and even when they came back prepared with morale, they still failed on thursday night..

Two of the perpetrators were caught last night at 2am. I believe the rest would be fished out because they dared to touch the apple of GOD's eyes..

He that watcheth over israel, neither sleeps nor slumbers..

The watch man watcheth in vain if the lord watcheth not..

I'm so grateful right now!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by tejpot(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Twale Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Ekpeitid: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by daclint(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOD YOU'RE AWESOME

4 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by pheyikemi: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Praise God for the gift of life. Thank God for the gifts of nature given freely to us even though some set of people decided to steal it for themselves and their generations and they tell us to endure. Thank God for the free air we breathe in, if left to some, it'll be 1000 naira per litre now cos they'll wanna add subsidy cost to it. Thank you oh God for Your peace in our lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Praise be to the name of the Most High!
He created men to benefit from nature and created nature to benefit man.

6 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Awwww. praise God!

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by plaetton: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Hmmmm

If only praise and worship was a source of power, we would be exporting power to the whole world.

Isn't it ironic that praise and worship of invisible skydaddy only gives us endless invisible electric power ? grin

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by activelyA(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by bukunmitemmy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
It is not of him that runneth nor of him that willet but of God that showeth mercy, I appreciate the most high God for His mercy .Praise God!

5 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Navar(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
*singing* U be chairman o. God u be chairman o. Nobody be like u! cool

4 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by izzou(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:

If only praise and worship was a source of power, we would be exporting power to the whole world.

Isn't it ironic that praise and worship of invisible skydaddy only gives us endless invisible electric power ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Capableben(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Okaka, ihe ina'emere mu odimma!

I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!

3 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

He delivered i and my family from the hands of robbers last sunday night, and when they came back prepared with morale, they still failed on thursday night..

He that watcheth over israel, neither sleeps nor slumbers..

The watch man watchet in vain if the lord watcheth not..

I'm so grateful right now!

I'm so happy for you and your Family.

The Lord will continue to watch over you and your Family!

5 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by dryyansh1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yahweh, your name is Yahweh
You are the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh

4 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by tno4real(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have a dream and in that dream I saw myself playing trumpet with the topic, Jesus is the King and His coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Here is mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Ellegacy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Photo Manipulation.. I love the one with the wale and the Earth. Na man made Sha
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by shehu97: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jesus is coming soon
Glory be to your name heavenly father for your kindness and love to me and my family

5 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm so happy for you and your Family.
The Lord will continue to watch over you and your Family!

Amen! And yours too..

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by pippimp(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Father in Heaven. I praise your name and give thanks for giving me the sense to not listen to those fraudsters called pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by yerokunphilips: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
BABA GOD YOU PLENTY MUCH .

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by claremont(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

He delivered i and my family from the hands of armed robbers last sunday night
, and even when they came back prepared with morale, they still failed on thursday night..

Good to hear that your family is safe. However, a lot of people have been killed by armed robbers, they deserve to live as well.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Akshow: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Shiitposter: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thank the most high for my new job

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / Antichrist At Work!the Maddest Novel History Ever Produced. (the Davinci Code)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.