Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2383 Views)

When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by macanu(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2015
I see this book in a friend's house and it reminds me as a kid then when daddy wants to go to the bank he must take this book alone...i was just wondering how it look like dat time without super fast laptops or decktop,no internet banking,no atms....mennn life will be so ulgy if u want to withdraw....thank for 21th century and technology.....smiling

1 Like

Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by mrvance(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Oboi...so I DON old like this Ma go marry sharp sharp
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by macanu(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2015
mrvance:
Oboi...so I DON old like this Ma go marry sharp sharp
lollll
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by Truth24(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Seen
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by acenazt: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Hehhehehehheheh My grand papa own for Habib bank still dey
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by walexGodson(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2015
♍γ̲̣̣̥ mum still bank Ώϊ†̥̥ђ union bank.. Not α big deal
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by macanu(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Where afribank dey sef
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by macanu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
I can't forget those days at Cooperative Bank, Ado Ekiti. If you want to withdraw money from your account. You will be given a tally then your passbook will be collected by the cashier and passed to the head cashier who in turn check the ledger to check your account balance and input the details of your transaction. Then authorize the payment and passed the signed passbook to the cashier to invite you to the counter for payment. The cashier will now call the number on your tally. This process takes minimum of 20mins and can be up to 1hour.

Thank God for advancement in technology
Re: If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O by macanu(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
I can't forget those days at Cooperative Bank, Ado Ekiti. If you want to withdraw money from your account. You will be given a tally then your passbook will be collected by the cashier and passed to the head cashier who in turn check the ledger to check your account balance and input the details of your transaction. Then authorize the payment and passed the signed passbook to the cashier to invite you to the counter for payment. The cashier will now call the number on your tally. This process takes minimum of 20mins and can be up to 1hour.

Thank God for advancement in technology
if this process is till on till now I will not open acc,na to save am 4 huz na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) / Main Secrets On Magic Tricks Revealed (pics) / What Is The Different Between Email And Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.