Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo (3387 Views)

Na When Ashawo Don Old . . . (Video). / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by trigar12(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
This use to be momma's fone.... I really loved this game back then, my momma shout tire ƒσя my head......

1 Like

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Dyt(f): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin cheesy
The days of snake and bounce

1 Like

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by CrazyScientist: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oh! Boy, I don old oo! Killing the boss was very sensational for me cheesy
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Mutuwa(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
grin cheesy

U don old o! grin
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
I played that shit.
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by CrazyScientist: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dyt:
grin cheesy

Bros, this is older than snake and bounce, this was the reigning killer game on nokia then, this is SPACE IMPACT! grin

You nova old grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by keddyluv(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by suretman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Space Impact.. Played the hell out of this game

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by holatin(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
When an indomie generation see this
he or she will ask CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ON PLAYSTORE

1 Like

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by CrazyScientist: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
suretman:
Space Impact.. Played the hell of this game

I love this guy! #NoHomo! You are not an indomie generation or semi indomie generation who only know snake and bounce, how did you find the boss? grin
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by suretman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I love this guy! #NoHomo! You are not an indomie generation or semi indomie generation who only know snake and bounce, how did you find the boss? grin

Yeah.. I can still remember the game wella.. I was the local champion in my area then..
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by juniormusa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hahaha yeah
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by trigar12(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
suretman:
Space Impact.. Played the hell of this game
Chei!!! U still remember d name, great
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by CrazyScientist: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
suretman:

Yeah.. I can still remember the game wella.. I was the local champion in my area then..

grin old man
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by suretman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:

grin old man

LOL.. I be small boy o..
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by suretman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
trigar12:

Chei!!! U still remember d name, great

Lol.. Yeah
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Sijo01(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
undecided
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
This time were Nokia 3310 cost 30k
when lines cost 20K
when MTN the do shakara, if you dont load you sim with minimum of #700 the will block it.

That time were we still still use big mouth pin charger to charge our phones.

That time when babe the trip for u cuz of Nokia 3310

that time when person call you, u'll shout so tey person fit stand in canada and hear your voice why? Because u want everyone to notice that you hold phone.

That time the know the rich because of phone!

Sha i been the play the game o... With momma's phone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by JohnEazy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
at least phones had good battery by then...
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Mustack: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2015
space impact is the name
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by moscosax: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Batumi game also
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Qoaki3k: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
grin cheesy
you still young
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mutuwa:

U don old o! grin
this your name get as e b :/
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by DahtzFestjayz: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:
When an indomie generation see this
he or she will ask CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ON PLAYSTORE
You fit download am for HEAVENSTORE
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by lordmassac(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Olboy! See space impact o
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Djbond(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm pretty sure this is going to be on the front page
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by Djbond(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm riding in my car
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by KAYSANTOS: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Like seriously
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by DeKasablanca(f): 1:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Space Impact. Jeez, I'm old!
Re: If You Still Remember This Game, Omo U Don Old Oooooo by jbblues24(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
This illustration blew my mind. wink

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Laugh, Call Me A Fool. I Swear. / When You Finish A Test The Other Class Hasn't Taken Yet / I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.