Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? (610 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / 10 Funny Ways People Sleep During Sermon / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2015
I wonder why people dose off in church whereby when they are at home they are more than active, is this natural or just mr satan handiwork.
Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by mrvance(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Cos, the devil dey dance skelewu on top dere head
Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by nedu2000(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Service is a routine and is actually boring,I get bored by some soccer games,work,clubs and people so its not about the devil

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by Truth24(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Because they take Pap in d morning
Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by kevoh(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Listening to the same boring routine shit over and over again for more than 15 years can be a likely cause.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
mrvance:
Cos, the devil dey dance skelewu on top dere head
=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.•
°Belle``°°
Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by Elcemento(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2015
tiredness,hangover or boredom. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by menix(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
D best place to look for d devil is in d church..
O boy I go Dominion city by LBS na so devil com knock 4 my door, see sleep buh as warri boi I use glasses cover eye.

I nearly run comot 4 church wen d guy sittin beside mii started snoring out loud..
Re: Why Do People Sleep/take A Nap In Church? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Church is structured in a way that prevent the priests of God (all Christians) from ministering.
The Church (gathering of believers not buildings) is the the temple of God and in God's temple sacrifices are offered. We as the priest should be aloud to offer offering of living a goodly life, offerings of praise, offering of how body in service etc.
But Instead they make us passive, stripping us of how duties as priests and preventing us from sharing our fellowship with the Father to our brethren in order to exhort and edify the family of God.

We should stop being passive and take back our right to offer sacrifice in the temple of God.

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of The Anti-christ Locking The Places Of Worship / Until You Obey / The Price Of Being A Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.