Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (205049 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I am sorry sire, ah don't know bout that
No p boss
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by saudatu(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I am sorry sire, ah don't know bout that

Boss pls help me with chamber thesearus (paid version).
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Seamareggae:

Pls gimme link to a network Booster app on Android especially when streaming online

http://www.apk4fun.com/files/7128/
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2015
saudatu:

Boss pls help me with chamber thesearus (paid version).

Check out for black market apk

Download and search for the chambers thesearus

Den download

Cos you can't find in any store
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by vosquare: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hahhahahahaa Una no go kee me for dus thread

grin shocked
It's not difficult bro

Just extract those rar files den move them to Andriod---Data and Obb

Then install the modded apk and it'll play
Those data are all compresed
The file had been removed
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by vosquare: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any app to watch live football match apart from sybla?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by oluwashedy: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls help! I can't save created document on my quickoffice.... If I try to save, it keeps saying can't save new docx or SD card not found
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls help... my google play not working fine...very slow it keeps loading and also my bbm looks connected but no activity.. dormant pls help
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
vosquare:
Any app to watch live football match apart from sybla?

Download World Sports Stream Apk from this tread sir
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Raphio:
pls help... my google play not working fine...very slow it keeps loading and also my bbm looks connected but no activity.. dormant pls help

Go the app Google playstore

Tap on app info

Clear cache and data

And ya Google play store will go smooth

As for ya bbm, uninstall and install any one
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2015
[b]MediaFire Apk

MediaFire lets you backup all your photos, videos, music, and documents so you can access them anywhere and easily share them. Start with 12 GB of free online cloud storage just by installing the MediaFire app!Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.Features:• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire"• 12 GB of space - free!• Earn up to 50 GB of free space• Stream and play music and videos• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.• Create and manage folders of files.• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.• Quickly search all your files and folders.• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/82590222/file.html

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Power Calc Apk

This is one of the scientific calculator you need to have on ya device for tech savvy

With all scientific features

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ftgtia953fbyl6o/691dd05af8eb8ef4fd1b1728083d7d98.apk
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by vosquare: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download World Sports Stream Apk from this tread sir
Where e dey?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guys my Bb not working o.. So I uninstall and try installing they said signature cimflictin... Wats d solution
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
please I need application I can used to block ad and advertisement online while browsing
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
happy662:
please I need application I can used to block ad and advertisement online while browsing

Download Maxthon browser

It automatically blocks adds wen you browsing

Am usin it noww... . And it installs apk files immediately it's done downloadin

Try it
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Raphio:
Guys my Bb not working o.. So I uninstall and try installing they said signature cimflictin... Wats d solution

Do you have root explorer?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Maxthon browser

Try it
Can it resume, even if it fails over 100 times..?grin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Maxthon browser

Try it
Can it resume download, even if it fails over 100 times..?grin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Maxthon browser

Try it
too slow to open web page....opera is faster Dan dis so called maxthon browser.....maxthon browser is gud to block ad:
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
happy662:
too slow to open web page....opera is faster Dan dis so called maxthon browser.....maxthon browser is gud to block ad:
Who told you that one... Lol!

Go check playstore, it's got more rating than Opera

Okay, Try Dolphin Browser
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Joshkid:
Can it resume, even if it fails over 100 times..?grin
It can bro

Very nice browser

I have Uc Web Browser [Mostly For Heavy]

Dolphin Browser [Steady Browsing] Nice Interface

Maxthon [For Browsing And Downloadibg of Apps]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
It can bro

Very nice browser

I have Uc Web Browser [Mostly For Heavy]

Dolphin Browser [Steady Browsing] Nice Interface

Maxthon [For Browsing And Downloadibg of Apps]
Link plsss?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by hooged: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Jaykay ...you are the best . THANKS
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Maxthon browser

Try it
I don't think automatically installing app after download is an advantage, at least I need some prompt

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=31078315]

Do you have root explorer? [/yes I have have cleared data cache no work]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Who told you that one... Lol!

Go check playstore, it's got more rating than Opera

Okay, Try Dolphin Browser
does it has ad blocker features to it
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
ITbomb:

I don't think automatically installing app after download is an advantage, at least I need some prompt
It gives prompt though
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joshkid:
Link plsss?
Search from playstore...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
happy662:
does it has ad blocker features to it
Yes
hooged:
Jaykay ...you are the best . THANKS
winkThanks Hommes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte