Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (205052 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ejiro2130(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
funkyjms:

Before I could finish the installation, it was like 10 mins to the end of the match.

But, to watch a full match, it would be around 150mb lowest Quality. I use mtn simpleserver so no shaking grin grin

Ayt thanks, am in Ghana simple server doesn't work for us here but I think I can afford 150mb
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
ejiro2130:
Mr jay,

I tried installing double digital plus zip file, after flashing it when I reboot my fone,it says dobly digital plus has stop please how do I fix this

It's from ya ROM sir

Uninstall with Es File Explorer
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ejiro2130(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

It's from ya ROM sir

Uninstall with Es File Explorer

And reflash again??
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jmichlins(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
funkyjms:

Bless you man!
Watched Liverpool match with it.
.I can't install this amazon app. I use infinix hot
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2015
ejiro2130:

And reflash again??
Nope... It ain't compatible with ya device sir

I'll advice you go for Viper4Andriod Fx

It's another sound enhancer
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2015
jmichlins:
.I can't install this amazon app. I use infinix hot

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get-appstore/android/ref=mas_rw_ldg

Download from there
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Kaybaba5(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2015
after i have changed my android to bb imei, can i still use mtn simple server with mtn sim on sim1 cos only sim 1 supports 3g
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 5:31am On Mar 02, 2015
I need ttpod music player d English version

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2015
BBM apk free download for android 2.3.6
Download a free latest BBM apk from here http://www.edumacro.com/bbm-apk-free-download-android-2-3-6/
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ejiro2130(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Nope... It ain't compatible with ya device sir

I'll advice you go for Viper4Andriod Fx

It's another sound enhancer

OK thanks I already have Viper4Andriod.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by nani667: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2015
iveybank:
And pls why is my Autoproxy saying "No su Binary found on your ROM" whenever I start it?

Cos your phone doesn't have root access ✔
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kaybaba5:
after i have changed my android to bb imei, can i still use mtn simple server with mtn sim on sim1 cos only sim 1 supports 3g
It wont work sir ✖✖
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by doctokwus: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
@jaykaymaybachz,pls I use an Innjoo note and succeeded in changing my imei.Av also gained greatly from some of d apps u posted here.
But the issue I have is this:to enjoy great data tweaks I gathered that I have to root my phone.I sincerely don't know how to go about it,particularly because of the risk of getting it bricked.
So how do I go about it and is it safe.
Tanx for response in advance
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:
@jaykaymaybachz,pls I use an Innjoo note and succeeded in changing my imei.Av also gained greatly from some of d apps u posted here.
But the issue I have is this:to enjoy great data tweaks I gathered that I have to root my phone.I sincerely don't know how to go about it,particularly because of the risk of getting it bricked.
So how do I go about it and is it safe.
Tanx for response in advance

On the first premise, how were you able to change your phone imei without rooting?
You must have rooted your phone to change your imei.

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

On the first premise, how were you able to change your phone imei without rooting?
There was a procedure I got on the net that gave directions on how to change imei without rooting.Can't recall the step by step procedure but one of d steps involved using mobile uncle to generate d last digit amongst or sth like that.
Tweak was successful far as I can see.But have not been able to optimize it particularly considering d amt I spend on data being an avid live football/downloads enthusiast
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

He can change his imei without rooting

Mobile uncle changes imei without root
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:

There was a procedure I got on the net that gave directions on how to change imei without rooting.Can't recall the step by step procedure but one of d steps involved using mobile uncle to generate d last digit amongst or sth like that.
Tweak was successful far as I can see.But have not been able to optimize it particularly considering d amt I spend on data being an avid live football/downloads enthusiast
Download KingRoot Apk and root ur device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Yes Boss
But you must be a womanizer ooo shocked shocked see the 'multitude' of 'f' you dey follow
And this ya dp gringrin
Bad sharp nig'
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by malachytochukwu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls someone should help me on the app to use in rooting Samsung duos GT-I9152. I have used kingroot but it didn't work. Thanks in advance.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

Yes Boss
But you must be a womanizer ooo shocked shocked see the 'multitude' of 'f' you dey follow
And this ya dp gringrin
Bad sharp nig'
Me na ghuud ghuy
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Pls someone should help me on the app to use in rooting Samsung duos GT-I9152. I have used kingroot but it didn't work. Thanks in advance.

Download Iroot for pc and root ya device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
happy662:
I need ttpod music player d English version

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/40981104/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by just2endowed: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
I need a good TV app that I can watch live football match especially premier League
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by lamiwale(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone, can anyone help with link for nba2k15 that contains apk and obb files thank you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2015
just2endowed:
I need a good TV app that I can watch live football match especially premier League

Download this app

Thank me later

http://www.mediafire.com/download/paho3g2ol6nayog/Sports_TV_1.0.0.apk

After downloading the app, don't open it.... Install Amazon AppStore first... Cos that's the only app store that ve got this app, so without their AppStore it won't work

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_rw_ldg_dl?appName=&appVersion=&dl=1&campaign=&channel=

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by projet: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

well done bro
pls hw cn i change my imei to bbm imei without rooting....I use android nokia x
glo is eatin me deep wit android subscription
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by kizibaba: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Download
Engineering mode
For play store

DAT can help u without rooting ur device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2015
projet:

well done bro
pls hw cn i change my imei to bbm imei without rooting....I use android nokia x
glo is eatin me deep wit android subscription

Sowie Sir

. . . . . . . . It won't work cos ya Nokia X uses Qualcomm chipset

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It only works on Mediatek Soc Chipset

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by malachytochukwu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks brother. I used kingroot and it worked. Though am searching for an app that I can use to change the imei number. Pls help me if you know of any. Thanks.
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Iroot for pc and root ya device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Emm jaykay, app for downloading torrents please. Best one. Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte