Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204915 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mrfoxx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls I need some Help on getting my device fixed

S5
Has a swollen battery I've used for barely 8months.
6days tried to charged when phone was off it shows battery is Red star on it. I managed to get it working again but today when trying to on the phone, it shows the usual Samsung S5 goes off and restart again without loading the Sammy LoGO.

Pls could this be a software problem or the battery?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Lol...That's impossible!... But there are lots of android app wit amazing functions... I nid as much of them as my phone could handle. smiley cheesy
Make i get new pc, i go murder u with Links..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
✔ ✔ Say sayonara to Poweramp verification ish

The real deal...

Follow the instructions to the later

*Apps Required

-Lucky Patcher [Latest Version]
-BusyBox
-Poweramp And Material Skin

Poweramp link⤵

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9h0a3rkcssv399/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20v2.0.10-build-580.onhax.net.rar?dl=0

*download the poweramp
*it's in rar format... Open it... Extract the files, and install only the poweramp and not the unlocker
*After Installation... Launch lucky patcher app, grant root
*locate poweramp, tap on it, you'll see menu of patches
*Tap on custom patches
*Tap on the first option that will pop up with sanxz...
Allow it to patch...
When done... Launch ya power amp... Go to settings... To verify

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0vtc9y8t74awvb/com.ikorolkov.poweramp.skins.material-1.apk?dl=0

Link to the material skin ⬆

Apply it via the app... QED

[If you follow the instructions very well, this os what you will get]

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Stancity:
Make i get new pc, i go murder u with Links..
I really Hope so!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Say sayonara to Poweramp verification ish

The real deal...

Follow the instructions to the later

*Apps Required

-Lucky Patcher [Latest Version]
-BusyBox
-Poweramp And Material Skin

Poweramp link⤵

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9h0a3rkcssv399/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20v2.0.10-build-580.onhax.net.rar?dl=0

*download the poweramp
*it's in rar format... Open it... Extract the files, and install only the poweramp and not the unlocker
*After Installation... Launch lucky patcher app, grant root
*locate poweramp, tap on it, you'll see menu of patches
*Tap on custom patches
*Tap on the first option that will pop up with sanxz...
Allow it to patch...
When done... Launch ya power amp... Go to settings... To verify

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0vtc9y8t74awvb/com.ikorolkov.poweramp.skins.material-1.apk?dl=0

Link to the material skin ⬆

Apply it via the app... QED

[If you follow the instructions very well, this os what you will get]
After some time, e go still return to ask for key verification...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Stancity:
After some time, e go still return to ask for key verification...
✔ ✔ Nope.. ..

Ask Lyon, Engr. sytop, Chido etc

They'll testify

Am using it tooo.... 3 weeks now
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Nope.. ..

They'll testify

plz i need a link for picsay pro photo editor
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Nope.. ..

They'll testify
Good news then... Was once a fan..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by shosky1794: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ True caller

JK, I've been removed from the group. I don't know why. Please I will appreciate it if I can be added back to the group (080). Because of the nature of my job, I can't make contributions as you expected. Thanks as you add me back.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
shosky1794:

JK, I've been removed from the group. I don't know why. Please I will appreciate it if I can be added back to the group (08060930399). Because of the nature of my job, I can't make contributions as you expected. Thanks as you add me back.
✔ ✔ Ask Stancity to add you back
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzqyw3ak12qhmoz/com.shinycore.picsaypro.17235987.apk?dl=0
i was able to install it successfully bt its tellin me to login with Amazon username and password

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ebubemg(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
yushin:
i was able to install it successfully bt its tellin me to login with Amazon username and password
Remove amazon license verification with lucky patcher

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Use another browser
Tanx! I've downloaded it!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ebubemg:
Remove amazon license verification with lucky patcher
hw do i do dat bro...dnt knw anytin abt dat
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
yushin:
hw do i do dat bro...dnt knw anytin abt dat
Download lucky patcher from the link below and update it. After you have done that, revert back for more...

www78.zippyshare.com/v/17030694/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Stancity:
Download lucky patcher from the link below and update it. After you have done that, revert back for more...

www78.zippyshare.com/v/17030694/file.html
i av done dat so wat nxt
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2015
yushin:
✔ ✔

Do you have lucky patcher?

If you do, patch it.... if you don't.. . Install amazon
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by shosky1794: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Ask Stancity to add you back

Done. Thanks man. Also how can I remove my number from your quote up there? Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
shosky1794:

Done. Thanks man. Also how can I remove my number from your quote up there? Thanks
Just modify
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Popcorn Apk [Showbox Alternative]

Popcorn Time is the app that is developed for users to help them watch movies and TV shows on their android devices. Its original source code was same as Time 4 Popcorn, therefore both apps have many similar features and interface is close as well. You can now find a wide range of Hollywood movies, Japanese anime and TV shows through this app for free. Moreover, there are no charges applied for downloading and installing this app.

For running Popcorn Time app on your android device, the operating system should be of version 2.0 or later. Its latest version available for downloading is 2.6. This app lets you watch movies and shows in high Definition quality. Since this app is not available on Google Play Store , the APK file of this app can be downloaded from the links available at the bottom of this web page.

Popcorn Time App Features
After installation of Popcorn Time you can run it. On the home page the list of hit movies is available. If you want to run any one of these, just select it. At the top left of app screen, there is a menu option visible. Upon tapping it, a list of options appears. You can select whether you want to watch TV shows, movies or Anime. You can also choose the genre from popular, action, biography, comedy, crime, fantasy, documentary and many others.

There are many features in Popcorn Time app. A great feature of this app is that it is available in the multiple languages of the world. You can use the app in English, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese and more. The movies can also be watched with subtitles in the languages you are most comfortable with. You can select custom subtitles for videos. On selecting custom subtitles, you are directed to the file directory, from where you can open the file.

Popcorn Time app also lets you search for your favorite movie by simply tying its name. The search bar is available at the top of the app screen below notification bar. Whether you are looking forward to watch movies like the interview, Birdman, Wild Card, Song of the sea or kill me three times, all these videos can be found by using this app. On tapping the TV shows such as Banished, X company, House of cards and the last man on earth, their episodes list appears. You can watch any of the episodes here.

https://cloudup.com/files/i_Mk3k_DHUU/download

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2015
History Eraser APK Latest Version Download For Android

History Eraser can clean history of apps by only one tap. It’s similar to the “CCleaner” on PC. It can help you to protect your privacy, and it can also help you to free up the internal storage. No root permission required.

History Eraser Features
Clear Browser History
Clear Call Log
Clear text messages
Clear Market Search History (including new android market history of v3.0.26+)
Clear Google Search History
Clear Search History
Clear Google Map Search History
Clear Gmail Search History
Clear Clipboard Data
Clear Youtube Search History (assist)
Clear Google Search History(Android >= 1.6) (assistance)
Clear all app cache files
Clear Frequently Called (Frequently Contacted)
Clear Download History
SMS Remove/Delete
Delete/Remove SMS by Conversation
Call Log Remove/Delete

https://bitbucket.org/MobiSnack/mobile-snack/downloads/mobi.infolife.eraser-v5.4.6-mobilesnack.net.apk
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by sojye: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is it possible to have both clean master and this eraser ☝ there ?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
sojye:
Is it possible to have both clean master and this eraser ☝ there ?
✔ ✔ Yes
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Popcorn Time is the app that is developed for users to help them watch movies and TV shows on their android devices. Its original source code was same as Time 4 Popcorn, therefore both apps have many similar features and interface is close as well. You can now find a wide range of Hollywood movies, Japanese anime and TV shows through this app for free. Moreover, there are no charges applied for downloading and installing this app.

For running Popcorn Time app on your android device, the operating system should be of version 2.0 or later. Its latest version available for downloading is 2.6. This app lets you watch movies and shows in high Definition quality. Since this app is not available on Google Play Store , the APK file of this app can be downloaded from the links available at the bottom of this web page.

After installation of Popcorn Time you can run it. On the home page the list of hit movies is available. If you want to run any one of these, just select it. At the top left of app screen, there is a menu option visible. Upon tapping it, a list of options appears. You can select whether you want to watch TV shows, movies or Anime. You can also choose the genre from popular, action, biography, comedy, crime, fantasy, documentary and many others.

There are many features in Popcorn Time app. A great feature of this app is that it is available in the multiple languages of the world. You can use the app in English, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese and more. The movies can also be watched with subtitles in the languages you are most comfortable with. You can select custom subtitles for videos. On selecting custom subtitles, you are directed to the file directory, from where you can open the file.

Popcorn Time app also lets you search for your favorite movie by simply tying its name. The search bar is available at the top of the app screen below notification bar. Whether you are looking forward to watch movies like the interview, Birdman, Wild Card, Song of the sea or kill me three times, all these videos can be found by using this app. On tapping the TV shows such as Banished, X company, House of cards and the last man on earth, their episodes list appears. You can watch any of the episodes here.

tnx for this I av showbox already but it's slow these days.... How are the servers of Popcorn time? And it is better than showbox tnx
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
tnx for this I av showbox already but it's slow these days.... How are the servers of Popcorn time? And it is better than showbox tnx
Pop corn has alot of vids

Almost same with showbox

To enjoy showbox you need adm pro
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔

i have install both lucky patch n amazon still nt work

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔

i have install both lucky patch n amazon still nt working

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
yushin:
i have install both lucky patch n amazon still nt work
✔ ✔ uninstall, I'll give u a downgrade
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ uninstall, I'll give u a downgrade
i have done dat...waitin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by dljbd1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Thanks man
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57