Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204891 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yushin: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Kurupt01: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Royal vintage Zooper theme pls
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by LeJeun3: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2015

https:///joinchat/02d461a302579853b8304c5ffbb22a56

Get ur apps on the go, over 500apps already uploaded on the Telegram group!! Click the link above to join.....
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Lucky patcher refuses to give me gold bars in my Candy Crush. It will show successful but, nothing would appear in the gold bar. How do i get free gold?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[b]
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th edition Full Version Apk+Data For Free

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ts8iH_5lNBM/VE-pU329RvI/AAAAAAAAAo4/Y15rJpxtWHs/s1600/babff341e1860bbd58214bc5a44dfc176f0da59d.jpg[/img]

oxford advanced learners dictionary is available in Your Android device. To inprove your English language skills, realize the words meaning,how to use them, pronunciation of words you can find all of the features in oxford advanced learners dictionary, In a word oxford advanced learners is very helpful and it will work as your English teacher. This is the full A to Z dictionary for android which developed by Oxford University Press ELT.

Features

184500 words, phrases present in this oxford dictionary.

There are 57000 synonyms and antonyms

83,000 Context and collocations of words shows naturally at searching time.

All Academic Words you can find in a label.

You can listen two kinds of voice pronunciation one is British and another one is American pronunciation it will help you to know about their culture.

95000 extra example sentences are accessed.

Every single word shows their tricky points of grammar example and British and American usage

Beside the word meaning you can see the picture which talks about the actual topic.

intelligent searching system which will help you to find desired word.

File size: 1.2 GB
Requires Android : 2.2 and upto
How to Install:
Step 1 : Copy "OALD_3.0.30.apk" to your Android device and install the APK file. (DO NOT OPEN THE DICTIONARY)

Step 2 : Copy "Oxford" folder to your device.Without these OALD will not work properly. (Copy the entire folder as is)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07R0zLqFecucDFuV1B4eTg4RU0/view?pli=1

[/b]

Plz I followed ur instructions to d latter n still after placing d file I downloaded in d "Oxford" folder, when I open d app it tells me to still download data of 455.7mb

plz how do I resolve this?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Reediano(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2015
callydon:

Plz I followed ur instructions to d latter n still after placing d file I downloaded in d "Oxford" folder, when I open d app it tells me to still download data of 455.7mb

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Where did you post the folder??
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Reediano:

Where did you post the folder??
On my root SD card.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by dayveed1(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Please house Which app can upgrade my vpn applications to premium? The charges is too much
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
callydon:

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

plz someone shud plz help me out naaaahhh biko. Na 1.2gb I take download d dictionary data, abeg make d thing no be in vain.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 2:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2015
funkyjms:

You didn't follow the instruction properly.
Since the app has been uploaded, nobody has had prob with it.

After you extract the downloaded file, copy the Oxford folder to the memory root. Then Install the apk and open. It will work.

Did u Jst say "extract"?
D file isn't extractable in my phone ooh...
Does that mean I didn't download it well

it's just one huge file without an extension, that's how is showing on my phone.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
callydon:

Did u Jst say "extract"?
D file isn't extractable in my phone ooh...
Does that mean I didn't download it well

it's just one huge file without an extension, that's how is showing on my phone.

You wouldn't have been able to download the files if it's not in zip format which has to be extracted first. Chat up the OP, he will put you through.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
funkyjms:

You wouldn't have been able to download the files if it's not in zip format which has to be extracted first. Chat up the OP, he will put you through.
Am telling u,I downloaded d whole stuff but it wasn't in zip format, in fact d file was in a file format I don't understand.
Oga JayKayMaybachz,plz help me out.

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
callydon:

Am telling u,I downloaded d whole stuff but it wasn't in zip format, in fact d file was in a file format I don't understand.
Oga JayKayMaybachz,plz help me out.

✔ ✔ angry

Baba your own con get wahala nii angry

Nobody complain.. . That mean sey yhu go download the. Remaining 400+ data la...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Shawnpp(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Oga, pls add my number to this group.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by BedLam: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Please I need ADM PRO.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls I need Mobdro premium (ie without ads) tnx kiss
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Pls I need Mobdro premium (ie without ads) tnx kiss

BAE
JUST PATCH WITH LUCKY PATCHER!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
swaggzo:

BAE
JUST PATCH WITH LUCKY PATCHER!
OK tnx
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Cjay2020(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jalonking:
Here is it the deal

Go to the previous page

Download Kingroot Apk

Install

Open and tap on root and ya device will be rooted automatically

P/S requires internet connection
Jalonking:
Here is it the deal

Go to the previous page

Download Kingroot Apk

Install

Jalonking:
Here is it the deal

Go to the previous page

Download Kingroot Apk

Install

can it root Nokia X2.. i rily dont want wahala..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by dljbd1(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
BedLam:
Link is not working.

It is. I just tried it now.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Fiscabally(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is def d best thread iv explored here,
Pls guys help me with qcn file for at&t galaxy mega 1527,
I need it to enable its 3g/4g on pc
Blessed!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
swaggzo:
HIDE ME VPN

We all know that there are certain website's that Nigerians are not allowed to visit. There are some services offered by different websites which are restricted to Nigerians.
Or there are some things you cannot download using certain school or bank Wi-Fi networks, you get error messages like "not allowed by administrator " and so on.
This wonderful app helps to hide your location, you may be in Nigeria but on the internet, servers will be showing that you are in France or Germany depending on the country you select.
This is a big hit app for the yahoo boys that don't have laptop.. cheesy
Enjoy this 2.5mb app.

http://www.apkcraft.com/apk/hideme-vpn-for-android/
please I did nt c any download link ooo I need dis hide me vpn
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ceebeth7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please my great people, if I delete the dalvik-catche in my internal memory will it cause any harm to my phone? Because it consumus a lot of memory, I really want to free some memory in the internal memory. Thanks.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by heavenstorm: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Badoooooo... Oya add ur boi... 08062707875
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Reediano(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2015
ceebeth7:
Please my great people, if I delete the dalvik-catche in my internal memory will it cause any harm to my phone? Because it consumus a lot of memory, I really want to free some memory in the internal memory. Thanks.
No it wont
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by vosquare: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg who sabi any confirm WiFi hacking app?

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Weirdman: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jalon pls won't be coming online in whatsapp for a while something came up my monkier z"ovmobile"xo plz dnt buzz me awt

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte