Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60570 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Lepetitechic(f): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2015
uplawal:
Dnt ever tell your wife you kissed her o or smooche her,cos she will hate the lady for life,just tell her her presence is tempting you
Really?! should we still be concerned about saving a friendship like that? Wtf who cares? Op be honest it's the least your trifling arse can do. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by giffty(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
TOUGH,but i think you should tell your wife and apologise sincerely,,Trust me,u'd prefer she hrd it frm you dan her mother and apologise to the mother aswel cox implicitly,you disregarded her.......GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by blueandbirds(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Set mama up so dat u and wunmi can continue to have gud time together in the house... Non of my business tho*
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by heilige(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
So poster , What is your decision ? You have received enough advice, make sure you tell us the outcome of your decision.
We could make a nollywood script out of this. smiley
One thing is certain mama would never talk. Old people dont talk, they keep things inside themselves.

It you dont chase wunmi away, mama would finally chase her away herself smiley

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ArcToyin(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Much have be said. I will juxtapose what some have said. Let Wunmi leave and apologise to your mum in law.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by andyanders: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Not just unmarried friends o. Nowadays men also cheat with married women in case you dnt know. What we should be preaching is discipline because you men are not mindless moving d1cks or are you? If we have to go by that logic of keeping females away from married men then no female will visit anyone's home then for fear of the husbands sleeping with them. That message sent is saying men are mindless pr1cks with no atom of discipline or self control. Yes, women should be careful about bringing grown women to their homes but the men themselves should prove that they aint mindless pr1cks!! No man would take any excuse from his wife who decided to cheat on him with a 13 inches d1cked friend of his therefore, women arent meant to take any excuse whatsoever from their husbands. Adultery is wrong for both sexes.

It is wrong either side but as I said, when you notice that your visitor whom you shared honest relationship is dressing provocatively in your house and pretending to help by serving your husband food, you are really exposing your marriage to danger because most guys do not have self will power to control their inner lust.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by andyanders: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
zeefa:
It's 5.16am here! I have been going through people's comments both the good ones n the bads ones..

Well, like I said Mama called me yesterday while my wife was upstairs sleeping. Our guest room is a basement so I was there to see her.

Mama didn't say anything about what see saw, she only complained about the weather and need for her to return home latest next week.

As I was about to start conversation, I heard the cry of my son and I rushed to see him and I noticed my wife was awake as well.

With the flow between us, I noticed mama didn't discuss it yet with her but i told her mama's idea of leaving us soon. She confidently asked me to calm down that mama won't go, that may be she was missing home.

I still don't know if I should confess my sin to her this morning.

Wumi is still at home but I plan to ask my wife to release her since mama is around. But how do I justify that when mama threatened to leave us too!

My wife like her friend because they both finished from same secondary school somewhere in ibadan (Queens Apata).

Do I confess to her? I need to sort these issues out asap. I can't sleep and am getting seriously worried.

Listen, her not saying anything yet to you and planning to leave goes to show that she is not happy with you as staying longer could make her regret her letting you marry his daughter. She is speechless and confused and cannot stand seeing you and as a true son inlaw.

Better call her first and explain yourself to her.Do not think she does not know what she is doing? She is a wonderful woman and would not want her daughter to suffer in pain.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by chikkyberry: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Strange tins r happening. Uve gotten enof advice pls choos and act fast
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by heilige(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Poster. As a guy man, i must say u f**kup on this one.
I thought we told you to discharge wunmi ASAP.
One can easily see that you are a man, and cannot even take actions.
Check your sack, if u`ve got balls.
Let wunmi go ASAP, and make sure mama does not leave that house annoyed. Mama is not happy with you.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by jany(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
so what did u do?. i hope u didnt allow mama to leave o cos it might be her way of checking aw long it had been going on. if u allow her leave back to ibadan abi? with d mindset u re cheating on her daughter. naa correct paakaging dm go pack u for naija o grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
jany:
so what did u do?. i hope u didnt allow mama to leave o cos it might be her way of checking aw long it had been going on. if u allow her leave back to ibadan abi? with d mindset u re cheating on her daughter. naa correct paakaging dm go pack u for naija o grin

My brother, Na soooo. I will update you soon on the latest. Cheers
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by SirDorianGray(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Not just unmarried friends o. Nowadays men also cheat with married women in case you dnt know. What we should be preaching is discipline because you men are not mindless moving d1cks or are you? If we have to go by that logic of keeping females away from married men then no female will visit anyone's home then for fear of the husbands sleeping with them. That message sent is saying men are mindless pr1cks with no atom of discipline or self control. Yes, women should be careful about bringing grown women to their homes but the men themselves should prove that they aint mindless pr1cks!! No man would take any excuse from his wife who decided to cheat on him with a 13 inches d1cked friend of his therefore, women arent meant to take any excuse whatsoever from their husbands. Adultery is wrong for both sexes.

Good points..we guys basically lack self control and respect for women...Sad
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by egopersonified(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
zeefa:

My brother, Na soooo. I will update you soon on the latest. Cheers

Where the update?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by princedami: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sir gray... Am Glad you said 'guys' not MEN. Real men know,learn and have self-control. They also learn and know how to respect women.
#realmendontdisrespect
#realmendontcheat
#realmendonttreatwomenlikeapieceofshit
In his case he lost control when he saw... But thank God when he was caught common sense knocked control back cos he wouldn't want to touch his wife's friend again after.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by rhames(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Why are you so callous and wicked to hurt your wife by sleeping with her best friend? You better rush down and apologise to your mother in law fast.

Even if you want to cheat which I don't support why not do it with it someone else?

Do you realise that most breakups these days are as a result wife best frend?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by princedami: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
He didn't say he slept with his wife's friend. His MIL caught him kissing her.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by julietchic(f): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
U AND UR WIFE FRIEND ARE HEARTLESS.
* spite*
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by julietchic(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
U AND UR WIFE FRIEND ARE HEARTLESS.
* spite*

am sure if ur MIL don't caught u, u would have continue.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by bukatyne(f): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Send d wunmi of a gal packing. She's a goat in sheep clothing. Dont allow her destroy ur biuriful home. After dat, discuss wif ur mother in law n hear wat she has 2 say b4 u later confess 2 ur wife 4 peace 2 reign.
You are kidding right? undecided

Wumi is the goat?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by bukatyne(f): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Loooooooooooooooool grin
Av asked her before oh! The way she faces matters like this y wonder what kind of guy will be good enof for her grin

A man interested in keeping his vows

Not everyman lacks integrity and self control.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
meimoks:
Why can't your wife do her chores herself? Your wife brought her to help and that's part of the job

undecided

Did you read the OP?

Luckily you are a Lady too.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 5minsmadness: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
bukatyne:

A man interested in keeping his vows

Not everyman lacks integrity and self control.

1. Good morning. smiley
2. Stop browsing in church and pay attention to the pastor...
3. I'll reply you after church lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by meimoks(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
bukatyne:

undecided

Did you read the OP?

Luckily you are a Lady too.

Yea luckily I'm a lady, I want to inform you that I'm married with kids, I do my chores myself, sometimes with help of hubby and I have my career too. It's not easy but just to avoid situation like this, I hope you understand now. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 5minsmadness: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Good points..we guys basically lack self control and respect for women...Sad
Speak for yourself bro.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello my people, I know you must have been wondering why I didn't give you the feedback on my escapes with wumi and my pretty wife. It has been another case in my house and I will like you to follow me for a clear details on the situation of things right now.

I actually stopped posting cos I noticed one of my wife's kid brother on nairaland saw the story and jokingly referred me to zeefa's post on Nairaland.

I won't give details due to security reasons but I will try and narrate the saddest end of my story.

I thank everyone that contributed and gave me one advise or the other. Some of them worked for me but I made a stupid mistake myself following a wrong advise at the same time.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Vikky014(f): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2015
zeefa:
Hello my people, I know you must have been wondering why I didn't give you the feedback on my escapes with wumi and my pretty wife. It has been another case in my house and I will like you to follow me for a clear details on the situation of things right now.

I actually stopped posting cos I noticed one of my wife's kid brother on nairaland saw the story and jokingly referred me to zeefa's post on Nairaland.

I won't give details due to security reasons but I will try and narrate the saddest end of my story.

I thank everyone that contributed and gave me one advise or the other. Some of them worked for me but I made a stupid mistake myself following a wrong advise at the same time.
i taught it was a movie. MR ZEEFA hope u have changedthe saddest part didnt you act fast
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by overdrive(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
zeefa:

I made up my mind to confess and face the consequence! #wumimustgo and I love my wife even without 42dd

please gist me what happened after
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool
grin LMAO!!!! THE PRODIGAL HUSBAND grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2015
smudge2079:
Kiss mama angry
grin grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You screwed up in the wrong place, with the wrong woman and got caught by the wrong person.

Your case is something that only the gods will determine your fate - Mama will keep your secret but just remember that you are at mama's mercy and of course your wife too .By doing that you have lost some self worth before your mother in-law which will force you to be nice to her and her daughter more than necessary even if she is messing up with you big time.

You just used your own hands and blackmailed yourself. cheesy

My friend you're in an awkward position and it would get more interesting as life goes on or better still pray for mama to die without vomiting it out. grin
grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by shona2487(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Sexual tension..hmmmmmm. It's sad u gave in tho, I bet mama is giving u d silent treatment coz she knows it hurts deeper than yelling or even any other kinds of torture. U shld send Wunmi packing, kissing you is a sign dt she's has no virtue nd she's isn't worth ruining ur home over. Talk to Mama and u can both talk to your wife (If she's d forgiving type ooooo) or else u myt jst wanna shut ur mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.