Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60536 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool
. Lol. Why gateman go kill goat na
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by olaleye23(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
;DMad man
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by stexsy(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
story for the gods, d more i try to believe this story d less i can, sounds like wat i use to read in soft sells magazine those days....too fake
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Eberex(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Chai!! na mama catch you! e for better if na another person. Meanwhile she wont say anything to your wife because she is wise and wouldnt want to be the cause of break up in your house considering the situation on ground. But mind you, expect a blackmail soon. It may not come now, but in the nearby future

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by lonelydora: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Double wah ala for deadi bodi.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by bigsam46: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Leave it as it is just repent that is don't have anything doing with Wumi again and if your mother in law will stay longer tell your wife to ask wumi to leave. Bigsam46
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by victorazy(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Dominionng:
Nice...

What's the title of the movie?

The title is "Story for the gods"

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by networkgenuis: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

Wumi should leave the house
Wow! Very smart suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kekakuz(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
dont worry
mama is old
she does not know what kissing is

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by vivalavida(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
I dont blame you bro. Some of us men are wired to love risky adventures despite the brouhaha that will follow if you are eventually caught. I am still single buh last month,i made sure i made out wif ma gurl best friend. It is not something to be proud of though.

But like Eminem sang --- I guess we are who we are.
Some of us just love those risky adventures. It is not gud. And i am working on mine. I hope you do so too.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Tearg1: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2015
smudge2079:
Kiss mama angry
Mama has missing tooth like Buhari's
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by galapazygalarba: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

you've made a mistake (so to say), dnt make another by lying..to cover up a bad deed you do another bad thing? what next will it make you do, its not advisable to lie, it might generate to something else,f your mother in law know what she saw, that she has not said anything does not mean she is daft, if anything, she's even more wiser, you cant tell whats going on in that head of her's, she's part of your family for life, dont do what will tarnish even more your image before her (your inlaws), she probably might be watching you to see how you would handle this, your response will determine how she sees your from now hencforth, if you still want to keep your worth as a responsible man and earn her respect,man i'll advise you thread carefully, man up and have a talk with her first, then you'll know whats going on in her head, it'll probably give you a headstart, but i can honestly tell you denying it will not help you, it might exhaunorate you today, but it wount tommorrow, cos if you did, you might likely do it again, maybe this time your wife will be the one to catch you, then what lie will you tell again? plus you may have also lost the respect of your mother inlaw. seconded, wumi should leave the house, dont disrepect your home.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Melahou(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
take mama out and buy her a plate of fish pepper and suya soup with a bottle of Stout or Orijin

Case closed
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by KYO1: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
whats the name of the movie?i guess there should be part 2
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
The same way you kissed and touched Wunmi, do same to the mama let Wunmi catch you doing that grin. Then it will be 50-50. Only then can your mind be at rest.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by massayo: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I need wumi's pin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by philips70(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Means you will faint the day you see a HH or II. No go near Cossy o.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Richard6(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

U are a disgrace to married men!

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by galapazygalarba: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Prixus:
ur wife made d mistake in d first place. I've said it times without number a man can bleep a girl even if he's not in love with her so u don't take such risks with men.
the first thing to do is this. send Wunmi packing. without words that will tell ur mother in law that u mean business. then call her n talk to her about it. tell her exactly what I said about men being weak but that doesn't mean u don't love ur wife. make sure she opens up her mind n as much as possible let her show some emotion, anger, disappointment especially. don't tell her not to tell ur wife(hopefully she won't, but if u do it will make u look like u r trying to cover it up) but tell her that if she decides to tell her she should stand by u when wunmi starts reacting. of course this will only work if u have explained n convinced the mum that u still love her daughter.
I hope this helps. don't bother thanking me of it doesn't.
remember, it's all about winning the mother over psychologically. all d best.

word!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by sophtaf(f): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Monicasque:
To me it seems u r a man who did not understand what his marriage vows mean. R u dat weak dat u r so easly tempted? Does dis mean dat even ladies in yo office or on the streets r nt safe frm u? Have self control and man up bro. It was very wrong for u to allow yo self to be tempted, and wat makes it worse is dat it was in yo own house with someone who yo wife trusts mxm. Wumi is also wrong, were the hell does she get the guts of acting like someone's wife by calling him n b asking wat he wants to have for dinner? I bet she is jealous of yo wife and she is trying to steal u frm her. Why the hell cook for u and even wear such a shirt wen cooking? In a house which is nt even hers? There is nothing innocent abt wumi blv me, i know such ladies. She is trying so hard to show u wat a good wife she can b. Talk of wickedness coz she wana steal her friend's man, talk to mama privately and apologies, assure her dat u r kicking wumi out, den talk to yo wife, explain to her dat u made a mistake which will never b reapeted again bcoz u value yo marriage. Ask her to allow u to ask wumi to leave yo home. Explain to wumi dat u dnt want trouble in yo marriage and its better u prevent problem before it even starts. Obviously she wil beg u guys to let her stay bt dnt fall victim for her act. Ask yo wife to stop bringing her frnds home, especially if it means dey have to stay with yall. Its better dey come for afternoon tea den go, after drinking da tea. Remind yo wife dat as much as u love her, da devil can always try ruin good things n u dnt wana give da devil power in yo precious marriage. Also learn to b a man of self respect and value yo marriage, learn self discipline before u loose something for nothing. How do u even allow yoself to be close to someone who isnt yo wife? The only close female frnd u can have is yo wife bro, blv me wen i tell u dis. There is a lot of wickedness out there, open yo eyes and dont act dumb
a hundred likes
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by maclatunji: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
OP, you have no shame.

Ladies, lesson No.1, don't keep a grown female that is not your daughter in your home unless you want to read stories like this.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by madgoat(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
One way out is to talk to Mama and apologise. Use d famous Nigerian pharse dat 'its d work of d devil' grin U will need to send Wunmi away. Dats a way Mama will knw u are serious. (best option).

Another way is to just ignore d fact dat she caught u and be urself. Relate wt Mama d way u av always been relating. Trust me, mama will definitely advise her daughter to send Wunmi away to avoid temptation. She wont tell her wat she saw coz she wont wanna cause marital problems especially now dat ur wife just put to bed.

Last option is to throw caution to d wind, damn any consequences and continue enjoying Wunmi's massive boobs grin

In future, just know dat u will never av d support of Mama if any issue of infidelity shd crop up in ur marriage and u need ur inlaws to settle it. Infact she will most likely bring up wat she withnessed u doing.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ayoade2: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
If you were not caught, you would have thought you are smart and the relationship would have graduated to something more under your building !?Confess to your wife in presence of Mama. that's called being a man. Mama will likely be the one placating your wife for you. The whole blame will fall on the temptress.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hell is ur home. See as U analyse the whole situation deceitfully

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Alexisu: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool

chaiiii. diariz God oooo.
lwkmd ooo

wtf dis look like one nollywood movie I have watched.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by galapazygalarba: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Monicasque:
To me it seems u r a man who did not understand what his marriage vows mean. R u dat weak dat u r so easly tempted? Does dis mean dat even ladies in yo office or on the streets r nt safe frm u? Have self control and man up bro. It was very wrong for u to allow yo self to be tempted, and wat makes it worse is dat it was in yo own house with someone who yo wife trusts mxm. Wumi is also wrong, were the hell does she get the guts of acting like someone's wife by calling him n b asking wat he wants to have for dinner? I bet she is jealous of yo wife and she is trying to steal u frm her. Why the hell cook for u and even wear such a shirt wen cooking? In a house which is nt even hers? There is nothing innocent abt wumi blv me, i know such ladies. She is trying so hard to show u wat a good wife she can b. Talk of wickedness coz she wana steal her friend's man, talk to mama privately and apologies, assure her dat u r kicking wumi out, den talk to yo wife, explain to her dat u made a mistake which will never b reapeted again bcoz u value yo marriage. Ask her to allow u to ask wumi to leave yo home. Explain to wumi dat u dnt want trouble in yo marriage and its better u prevent problem before it even starts. Obviously she wil beg u guys to let her stay bt dnt fall victim for her act. Ask yo wife to stop bringing her frnds home, especially if it means dey have to stay with yall. Its better dey come for afternoon tea den go, after drinking da tea. Remind yo wife dat as much as u love her, da devil can always try ruin good things n u dnt wana give da devil power in yo precious marriage. Also learn to b a man of self respect and value yo marriage, learn self discipline before u loose something for nothing. How do u even allow yoself to be close to someone who isnt yo wife? The only close female frnd u can have is yo wife bro, blv me wen i tell u dis. There is a lot of wickedness out there, open yo eyes and dont act dumb

word! plus if you value your marriage, dont make the mistake of visiting that wumi of a girl whereever she goes, i think she's got big bad plans for you.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Dude, Nothing on earth is gonna stop grandma from telling, she's gonna hell tell her daughter sooner or later. Ma advice to you is that u confess to ur wife your recent drive towards her friend, that ha presence in your house is a temptation you cannot overcome, hence her leaving your house. Simple! She may spark up but she will surely calm down...marriage easy? Ever woman knows what's up

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by merits(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
kiss mama and cuddle her too,she will forget about the whole scenario.just try and see.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by galapazygalarba: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

Thanks alot. No one is a saint. I have learnt my lesson and inasmuch as I want my marriage to be alive. I need to protect it.

Mama just gave me a shock now..

She requested for a discussion with me anytime am free.

I'm out of the house right now thinking what mama would say.. im not planning to return anytime soon cos am so scared and worried.

Meanwhile, wumi just sent a txt msg that she got a job interview for Monday.

tell wumi to leave you the hel alone, if she like let a get a call from the president, dont make her business your business (she's trying to buy your loyalty and win you over to her side) cut off completely from her after you send her packing, do this now, remove the hand thats is in the soup before it turns to something else man. dont be scared, take the bull by horn, just do this with dignity and honesty. it wil pay you morein the long run. belive me. and please try to get closer to God, build your home on HIm,He alone can help you overcome this kinds of temptations. God be with n your home

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Dehn dehn

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Chidonc(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
ANDYBLAZE IS THAT U ?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by deavicky(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

Please what do I do?

if this really happened, all u need is talk to mama and probably tell her it won't happen again. I know of course see would ask u to make her leave. Secondly ur story no clear cos ur wife went to the hospital, aren't supposed to be at work? Or ur wife had a nite appointment with d Doc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.