Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death (3998 Views)

Life And Times Of Late Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli(1929-89) / Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by atlwireles: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

well after many years of IBB then there was another revolution by Orkar.,they did not succeeded with bullets but another revolution his here with PVC cards

The power of the PVC!!!!, something Buhari never respected in 1983. Nigerians would have had the opportunity in 87 to decide NPN's fate. Fortunately for us, Buhari's fate will be shredded by that PVC. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Ojiofor: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:
Nonsense that was the laws of the land back then. Laws are laws and you cant bend it for only one person.we have 170million Nigerians

GMB all the way!
Exactly,the reason we are asking mallam buhari to obey the law of the land by submitting his certificate to inec as required by law .
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
Exactly,the reason we are asking mallam buhari to obey the law of the land by submitting his certificate to inec as required by law .

I hope you know he his qualified ?
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
atlwireles:

The power of the PVC!!!!, something Buhari never respected in 1983. Nigerians would have had the opportunity in 87 to decide NPN's fate. Fortunately for us, Buhari's fate will be shredded by that PVC. God bless Nigeria.

we have to save the country !If you can show me evidence of a better future ahead that sure with evidence and not lies i will support any GEJ.
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by atlwireles: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

we have to save the country !If you can show me evidence of a better future ahead that sure with evidence and not lies i will support any GEJ.

God knows the future, I know Buhari and want nothing to do with him. Buhari is the principal reason, we spent 16 years groping in darkness. I can never forgive him for his coup.
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

I hope you know he his qualified ?
I don't think so..out of 18 or so candidates he was the only one that submitted affidavit.
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
I don't think so..out of 18 or so candidates he was the only one that submitted affidavit.

Because he papers we all seized By the coup plotters and he swore an affidavits that he as all the documents stated.whats the problem with that.
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
I pray u don't experience such torment in one way or the other in ur life then u won't post such comments anymore.

We just have to be careful the way we comment even as we support our respective candidates.

In Asia go there and break the laws, for trials go to Indonesia .By bye in advance
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by yerimastyle(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, I commend GMB for jailing Ali and others. He did the right thing and it is one of the reasons (among many) that makes me his advocate. Jail anybody that breaks the law...
will he jail tinubu too
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
yerimastyle:
will he jail tinubu too
You don't knw Buhari
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Ojiofor: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

Because he papers we all seized By the coup plotters and he swore an affidavits that he as all the documents stated.whats the problem with that.
nobody believe that lie,even lie mohamed don't believe it that's why he said we should forgive mallam buhari.
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
nobody believe that lie,even lie mohamed don't believe it that's why he said we should forgive mallam buhari.

so what do you believe ?
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
atlwireles:

I support you
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

It was to slow down the process.your lawyer can tell you to faint or collapse in court .so that you are allowed to go for treatment and then run,Umaru dikko ran away lived there until Abacha allowed him back here.
but dat was irrelevant
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesdonald:
but dat was irrelevant

??
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
mekaboy:
but buhari bent the law, when asked customs not to search suitcases thag allegedly contain foriegn currency. But he but fela in prison for his hard earned money.
Emeka, if the fear of stealing public funds that Buhari was trying to instill in Nigeria had been sustained, Abia state won't be the dirty, disorganized, smelly Jungle it is today.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
jerseyboy:
Buhari hates southerners. Hausa Fulani politicians were mostly placed under arrest or let go. This Ambrose Ali treatment was reserved for southerners.
Umar Di'kko was from which part of Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Candyrain(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:
Nonsense that was the laws of the land back then. Laws are laws and you cant bend it for only one person.we have 170million Nigerians

GMB all the way!
Are you well at all? Denying an inmate assess to medication is law of the land? Shiiiiit...
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
atlwireles:

What corruption? is treason worse than corruption.
Corruption is treason!
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Candyrain:
Are you well at all? Denying an inmate assess to medication is law of the land? Shiiiiit...

It was all lies ,Your lawyer can tell a way out and which is mostly to fall sick, an example is Ibru of ocenic bank ,she spent all her sentence on an Hospital bed without seeing kiirikiri prison and she stole Billions .I know thats cool for you .
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Akon419(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
See how he wasted the life of a professor
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

??
meaning??
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akon419:
See how he wasted the life of a professor
buhari just wasted his life for no just reasons
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesdonald:
meaning??

I did not get you
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

I did not get you
buhari shouldn't have waisted the mans life just like dat .......atleast no matter how bad the man is he should has given him access to medicals
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesdonald:
buhari shouldn't have waisted the mans life just like dat .......atleast no matter how bad the man is he should has given him access to medicals

Why will you believe that he did not have access to medicals ,we had military hospitals and doctors .Bisi Akande, is a member of APC today and many others like jakande survived it
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

Why will you believe that he did not have access to medicals ,we had military hospitals and doctors .Bisi Akande, is a member of APC today and many others like jakande survived it
but am just speaking according to the write up

The daughter of Ali is crying because behari is wicked
Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesdonald:

its politics ,people can do anything for money in our country,infact some people have never worked in there life before,they make money through government by shouting,crying and making a lot of trouble to be favoured. she is crying in the year 2015 .

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by olas24u(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesdonald:

its politics ,people can do anything for money in our country,infact some people have never worked in there life before,they make money through government by shouting,crying and making a lot of trouble to be favoured. she is crying in the year 2015 .

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by saintopus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

well after many years of IBB then there was another revolution by Orkar.,they did not succeeded with bullets but another revolution his here with PVC cards

Poor Gen. Okar, he intend to correct the failure of Gen. IBB, but did not succeed.!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

hopefully

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death by Charlesdonald(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still wondering why dis topic wasn't in the FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria / Video::boko-haram Fighters Are Fleeing From The Nigerian Troops In Sambisa / Gov. Rochas Grabbed AK47 From One Of His Security Men And Was Shooting It.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.