Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) (11726 Views)

Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. / Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Elizade University / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by tinacrl01(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
1079 omo no be beans oh
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Humhu. Wel sha. Check my signature.
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by chaloner(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2015
One reason education wil kip on dying in dis country , deey can neva build na to go for already half made ..... Na only professor dem dey find ? So dey can take in junior lecturers, assistance lecturers and build dem or send dem out to equip them? Dis country need deliverance
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by eyeon(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm... All these positions, vacant?

1 Like

Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by chichriso: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2015
This is a welcome delovement
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by GboyegaD(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
This topic is highly misleading. My concerns are as follows:

1. Each department needs equal number of lecturers irrespective of the areas of specialization in each department.
2. Computer Science needs 35 lecturers and Computer Science Education needs another 35. Why do we need 35 lecturers in each education department?

The topic says 179 positions and we have over 1000 positions listed.

1 Like

Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by Michikech(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2015
LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY

Need a job ??

Work for 2days in a week with a WHO partner and earn between #30,000 - #150,000 monthly.

Other Benefits:
* Training and Personal development in line with the nature of our profession
* Special Bonuses
* International Travels / Trainings

Wanna be the latest MILLIONAIRE ?
Simply text RESERVE to 08039382629

NB: Open to only residents of OGUN, OYO, OSUN and LAGOS states.
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by obyrich(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Not just 'em,I can categorically, with wavering doubt,tell u that most federal and state owned institutes are in dire need of more lectures and instructors...FG,NUC,ASUU,etc pls take note.
What a way to start a new day?,FTC...
Modified; but wait a minute. If all this 'positions' numbering well over 300 (Op its over 179,count well) have been vacant,then how has the school been functioning? Was there a mass retrenchment? How have the students been learning?
Some of the courses are newly introduced while in some cases there is need to increase the carrying capacity of the departments.
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by akinarmstrong: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Speechless
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by obyrich(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
One reason education wil kip on dying in dis country , deey can neva build na to go for already half made ..... Na only professor dem dey find ? So dey can take in junior lecturers, assistance lecturers and build dem or send dem out to equip them? Dis country need deliverance
No be lie you talk bro. I graduated from this University as the best student in my department missing first class by the whiskers. They advertised for GA positions which I applied for. To my greatest surprise, the day I went to submit my application form was the day they were conducting staff regularisation and one of my class members was among the newly regularised staff. Meanwhile forms were still on sale. Note we just came back from NYSC then.
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by chaloner(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
obyrich:
No be lie you talk bro. I graduated from this University as the best student in my department missing first class by the whiskers. They advertised for GA positions which I applied for. To my greatest surprise, the day I went to submit my application form was the day they were conducting staff regularisation and one of my class members was among the newly regularised staff. Meanwhile forms were still on sale. Note we just came back from NYSC then.
just imagine doin tins dere own wasteful ways , leta they wil say the lecturers are not good when dey can't build d best we hav already.... All is well bro
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by Mubarak39: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2015
To all Nigerians, please take 10minutes and watch this amazing video. We love Nigeria
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=395855530592170
Thank you all
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by affairsnaija: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
nice one
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by Chienex24(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Chai! My CV prayers have been answered!!!!

See Nyafu Nyafu vacancies + positions......

EMPLOYMENT, HERE I COME, SHIKENA.
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by wildikeman(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
1stola:
OK.
SAI BUHARI.
mtchewww tell ur illiterate to come and attend na
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by wildikeman(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Janiobi:
Mtcheeeeew, ghat No comment.
na skool b that
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by toniabella(f): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
If diz type of vacant dey.How re dey running d skul since
>:
Re: Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) by godswillzeky(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Recruiters’ Attention When Applying For Jobs By E-mail - Vineck.com / N-power: How To Exit The Program / Some Employers Are Just Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.