Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Things Fall Apart & The Center Cannot Hold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Fall Apart & The Center Cannot Hold (407 Views)

APC: We Are Praying For PDP Not To Fall Apart / Things Fall Apart..i Regretted Trekking For Buhari-hashimu Suleiman / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Fall Apart & The Center Cannot Hold by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
So what will HE tell the people of Maiduguri, Chibok & Baga today? "I couldn't protect u but still vote for me."

PLEASE LET ME APPEAL TO EVERYONE OF US..LET US NOT ALLOW POLITICS TO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AS TO MAKE US LESS SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE FEELINGS AND PAINS BEING ENCOUNTERED BY OTHERS....THE GOLDEN RULE IN ALL RELIGION, BE IT ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY OR EVEN BUDDHISM REMAINS THE SAME; DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WISH THEM DO TO YOU...DEATH SHOULDN'T BE FOR THE INNOCENTS...NEVER

Re: Things Fall Apart & The Center Cannot Hold by asadike(f): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oh my God! What's this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland,nigerian Journalists Aiding False News&propaganda / Nigerian Army's Top Brass Warned Of Maiduguri Attacks - Amnesty International / please delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.