Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State (35231 Views)

Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by rafcrown(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
RITUALISTS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by LadyAmaka(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
The heart of man is evil. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gruesome !! cry
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
buskie13:
embarasseddamn :-

Tell me about it cry I froze watching it. Never stepping foot into any barbaric country/3rd world country. God forbid!! I don't have the liver embarassed
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by buskie13(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Tell me about it cry I froze watching it. Never stepping foot into any barbaric country/3rd world country. God forbid!! I don't have the liver embarassed
that's a worrisome sight my dear.... there's trouble up north...God save us
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Our politicians are animals..... if this is definitely related to them....

I don't blame the lady that is using boko haram as an excuse to stay in uk....
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by rudepen(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
#sighs
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
teamlee:
o my God
nawa for your signature ooo... haba
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by VivaLaFrans: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Ha! Why will someone allow little kids to go home alone, from the farm. People sef.
That's how people in Borno still allow their children go to boarder schools in the midst of crisis, and they are crying for their girls kidnapped.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by wemmieslim(f): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Bad news everywhere,God pls have mercy.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Generaldele(m): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2015
teamlee:
o my God
The moral standard of any nation is set by the moral standards of its women.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Generaldele(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Fortifive:
Why is it always in the South West we hear gory details like this?
Because we keep it real.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by riiisee: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
there ar great mischief in land may GOD save us frm d evils of our time. ppl ar looking for power at all cost.
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by 19naia(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
People have been telling stories of ritualist having certain powers to just blow into someones face or touch their nose or face with a cloth, which then turns the people subject to easy control.. The victims claim that after the ritualist blew into their face or touched it with something, they were not able to resist any command or suggestion the stranger ritualist made to them... They also claim to not remember so much details of what happened before finding their money gone or property stolen....

The secret is not magic.. If Nigeria has access to Colombian or Peruvian Cocaine, then they have the same access to the drug known as SCOPOLAMINE in south america.. Actually the tree grows in any tropical climate including Nigeria, its not an illegal plant as many people use it as a common decorative flowering tree in their home compounds.. I have seen many growing in Hawaii while living there for a decade.. They called it Datura or Angels trumpet.. Many people make a tea with the flowers and root, but a more potent drug is made wth the seed using similar methods for making Cocaine...Thats why it is popular in Colombia, they are well versed in the methods used to make Cocaine and they in turn use it to make the Scopolamine powder... Their are also stories of west africans making "zombie drugs" using toxins from poisionoous fish and herbal mixtures..

Enough of my talk.. Here is a link and the youtube video to educate yourselves about the ways of mind control drugs used by malicious people..

[url][/url]http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/25/the-devils-breath-worlds-scariest-drug-can-block-free-will-wipe-your-memory-even-kill/

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by Obagoal4u(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Ehya, and dat community was ok as @ d time I served there NYSC tinz back in 2012. May GOD give d parents of d girls d fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by otiigba1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think it d have been better when the white men were ruling nigeria, people seem to behave themselves in them days, now it appears the lunatics have taken over the asylum undecided
Re: Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State by ArcToyin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
May God comfort the bereaved parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / Undergraduate Defrauds Seven Ladies On Facebook In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.