Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

“i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari (2223 Views)

World Youth Day: We're Committed To Creating Jobs- Buhari / “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by egift(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:

In case you did not notice my previous point is still life and clear if you scroll up and all man can read it

I really dont understand the wisdom of taking the pains to duplicate someone's post and the cancel the duplicate while the original is still clear on the world wide web for all to see?

smh!!!!!!!!!

[/s]

NEXT! grin grin grin
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
^^^^^
chai!!!!!!

na like this madness dey take start

lol
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by anonimi: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikeansy:

In case you did not notice my previous point is still life and clear if you scroll up and all man can read it

I really dont understand the wisdom of taking the pains to duplicate someone's post and then cancel the duplicate while the original is still clear on the world wide web for all to see?

smh!!!!!!!!!

I really pity them oh.

That na one of the recognised symptoms of the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS epidemic afflicting the inhabitants of BuhariSTAN.

Let us vote wisely!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by lilianugo454: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
The one million jobs is it a compensation of over one million youths he killed during the civil war.
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by stevnwigw1: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
he is very stupid, do Igbos look like baggers to him
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
zikoko:
In continuation of his campaign ahead of the February general elections, the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has promised to create one million jobs for Igbo youths.

The APC candidate said he would achieve such feat by revamping huge coal deposits in Enugu State for generation of electricity and export.

According to a statement made available to DAILY POST, Buhari spoke at the Enugu West APC zonal rally on Saturday, where he was represented by the spokesman of the party in the South East, Osita Okechukwu

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Has anybody noticed that Buhari's only ideas on revamping the economy are mainly on the extractive industry

only what can be dug from the ground thats all he knows. The man is stuck in the 80s!
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Curlieweed: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
egift:

You are definitely ignorant of the process, workforce and opportunities available in Coal Mining. Years of PDP suppressing your curry brain is taking a great toll on you.

The job opportunities the Coal Mining in Enugu will provide is more than One million jobs. It is not limited to the Mines.

Your insults can't detract any discerning observer from the basic emptiness of your come back.

The U.S. employs less than 90 Thousand people in the coal industry. http://www.nma.org/pdf/c_employment_state_region_method.pdf

Meanwhile Nigeria's total reserves (proven and estimated) are about 2Billion metric tonnes, (most of it is actually outside the SE) while the U.S. produces almost 1Billion Mt a year. Do the maths. (Sorry, I forgot you guys are allergic to mathematics).

If the clown was even talking about the huge untapped gas reserves in the Anambra Basin, I would've given him a little respect.

Apeeshit, the axis of Mumu.
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Curlieweed: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
psucc:
3million jobs nationally and the Igbo get 1million.
Osinbajo promised 750k jobs and of this, Buhari gives Igbo 1million.

Thank u BH.

Even when forging his WASC, Buhari could only claim an F9 in Mathematics. Fear no gree am talk say him pass am.

Apeeshit, axis of Mumu.

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Beautymc(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari we are not fools. Save ur jobs for ur almajiris. We don't need ur job. U are planning for change? Maybe change to increase ur boko haram sponsorship. North has the largest beggars pls give them the job

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by gogochocolate: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari should start with employing his almajiri and fulani brothers before he starts employing others. Buhari that does not have any company or business wants to create employment for others. This buhari is really stupid and dull. No wonder he failed maths woefully in his forged waec. A man who cannot handle simple WAEC maths now wants to manage nigerian complex economy.
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by lilianugo454: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
CREATIVITY...dat is what they have known the IGBO people to be. We don't sit down and wait for gvt intervention. BIKO! OGA Buhari, look for something else to say.
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by lilianugo454: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
See this man ooo. Is it to compensate the Igbo youth for killings them during the war or.....I don't know if he understands what he is saying. You know some people do lost their senses at old age,i think he have lost his sense.
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by lilianugo454: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
See this man ooo. Is it to compensate the Igbo youths for killing them during the war or....I don't know if he understands what he is saying. you know some people do loose their senses at old age, I think he have lost his senses
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by genearts(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Curlieweed:

And the coal industry will support 1 million jobs? Will they dig for the coal with spoons just to create jobs for that many people?

Buhari is an embarrassment to mumus.

How many jobs did GEJ create for igbos
Re: “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari by Curlieweed: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
genearts:

How many jobs did GEJ create for igbos

I thought we are electing a President of Nigeria, not the President of Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Ignores Buhari Cost-cutting / APC Begins Governorship Campaign In Rivers State(photos) / Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.