Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Is This Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? (1113 Views)

Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics / Is This Right? / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by Annstar(f): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is it ideal for a spinster to make demands for microwave, micro oven and washing machine from her would-be husband before marriage?

i don't think it is right....

but wat do think??
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes its ok as long as she is livn in his house
Re: Is This Right? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
If he is rich
Re: Is This Right? by Annstar(f): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Yes its ok as long as she is livn in his house
wat if she is not?
Re: Is This Right? by ucheheart(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
No not right.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Annstar:
wat if she is not?
den I won't!
Re: Is This Right? by thorpido(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
What kind of would-be wife is that?The kind of ladies some men marry.
If he can afford it,she can request for it but not make it a prerequisite.
Re: Is This Right? by mutter(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
What I think is that she is planning to wed someone else or just use him.

If you believe that you would soon be moving somewhere else, you wouldn`t start buying such items, not even if you could afford them yourself.
You would wait to get to your new place and make sure that the fit into the new home.

Anyway let me memorise your name OP because in a few years time you will open another thread here .-Help, my wife and her family are sucking me dry!

That is if she does end up marrying you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by bennyrazz: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
you don't think its right, so case closed.
Re: Is This Right? by mgbeketoto: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

*Time for work o jare. . . this week paycheck go HELELE I swia! Time to file taxes too? cool H-America!!!! YOU ARE TOOOOO SWEEET!!!!*
Re: Is This Right? by Annstar(f): 5:06am On Jan 26, 2015
mutter:
What I think is that she is planning to wed someone else or just use him.

If you believe that you would soon be moving somewhere else, you wouldn`t start buying such items, not even if you could afford them yourself.
You would wait to get to your new place and make sure that the fit into the new home.

Anyway let me memorise your name OP because in a few years time you will open another thread here .-Help, my wife and her family are sucking me dry!

That is if she does end up marrying you.
my dear am a lady, i just heard someone saying it
Re: Is This Right? by mutter(f): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Annstar:
my dear am a lady, i just heard someone saying it

upps Sorry grin

(1) (Reply)

huh / Caption This Mad Man Playing Chess Game! / [photos]reactions Troll As Poor Bride Uses Mosquito Net And Rice Bag For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.