Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is This Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? (1022 Views)

Is This Right For Your Sister In-law To Say This To Your Mum? / Is This Right In A Marriage / Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello nairalanders. Please i need your advise. I had my first baby when i was a teenager. Then i met another man, he married me and i had another baby for my husband. The marriage did not last so we went our separate ways. Then i met the father of my first child again and i am falling in love with him, he is not married. Please is the right?
Re: Is This Right? by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lwkmd!

Someone should guess why i'm amused cheesy
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you ask me na who I go ask Over to those who have the experience...
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Lwkmd!
Then I'm falling in love with him again... Right??
Re: Is This Right? by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
airmirthd1:

Lol not that. Of course she is supposed to fall in love with him again

It's so amazing hw some women can be so confused in life grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Miami11: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just be careful he doesn't give you baby three and disappear
What happened the first time he took off, when you probably needed him most.
If I were you I would be very careful, especially with getting babies

4 Likes

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
sade2016:
Hello nairalanders. Please i need your advise. I had my first baby when i was a teenager. Then i met another man, he married me and i had another baby for my husband. The marriage did not last so we went our separate ways. Then i met the father of my first child again and i am falling in love with him, he is not married. Please is the right?
you didnt reveal what made u and ur first baby daddy part ways nah, u come want say make we judge without evidence... If ur still in love with him, well follow up, u dont ave to have sex unless ur a pervert... If he has changed his ways and more responsible, then marry him but if he isnt run away.... Avoid fornication and adultery by all means oooh, if u do the same mistake again, you don f* ck up for Baba God side...... Dont let emotion or lust take over, those are devils weapons
Re: Is This Right? by OCTAVO: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Your first baby daddy may want to have a taste again. cheesy

Why swapping men like sim card?? angry

Lalasticlala, please kindly advise her.
Re: Is This Right? by vicstar(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op your level of confusion at this age is alarming undecided just get a grip
Re: Is This Right? by thorpido(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
You're falling in love with him because you have known him and he is the father of your child.
Why was he not present when he got you pregnant the first time?
Whatever you decide,hold on with sex for the time being.
Re: Is This Right? by jashar(f): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
don't sleep with anyone again. Haba... all these confusion over men. My dear, free all of them now and concentrate on yourself and children.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Lwkmd!

Teenagers better pass u if at all u are not one. Advice someone u dey open teeth
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2016
airmirthd1:

True love does not happen at first sight ma'am. It is built on trust nd loyalty let me say dat first, he did not take responsiblity for d first pregnancy what makes him a responble man dat have made u started loving him all over again just to get hurt again?
Re: Is This Right? by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
While falling in and out of love, please put yourself on family planning for now.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by byvan03: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Please you need to go for family planning before any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2016
There is nothing wrong in loving.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Justdulla:
you didnt reveal what made u and ur first baby daddy part ways nah, u come want say make we judge without evidence... If ur still in love with him, well follow up, u dont ave to have sex unless ur a pervert... If he has changed his ways and more responsible, then marry him but if he isnt run away.... Avoid fornication and adultery by all means oooh, if u do the same mistake again, you don f* ck up for Baba God side...... Dont let emotion or lust take over, those are devils weapons
Actually he told me he was facing some challenges but to the Glory of God things are fine now. Thanks a bunch and God bless
Re: Is This Right? by obowunmi(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
If he did NOT choose you the first time, he won't choose you NOW.
Re: Is This Right? by PresVA: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2016
sade2016:
Actually he told me he was facing some challenges but to the Glory of God things are fine now. Thanks a bunch and God bless
Does he love you back or you're the one falling in love? Also, what kinda challenges made him abandon his child and babymama? I hope he doesn't abandon you again in the future if he faces any challenges. ..

Whatever though, endeavour to use protection...
Re: Is This Right? by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2016
OCTAVO:
Your first baby daddy may want to have a taste again. cheesy

Why swapping men like sim card?? angry

Lalasticlala, please kindly advise her.

She didnt provide details
Re: Is This Right? by flokii: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2016
it's quite normal...

I'm sure he deflowered you so nothing strange.. what baffles me is why you couldn't keep ur marriage..

I doubt he'll want to marry you considering d other child you had while married.
Re: Is This Right? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
sade2016:

Na wa o. Just be careful and ensure he is nw responsible, b4 he knacks u baby 3 and leave u again. I expect u shld be more matured nw than ur teenage yrs

(1) (Reply)

Decorate Your Home With Pre-cuts Stickers / Woman Pays Man To Marry Her In Delta State – Discover Shocking Details / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your A/C, Refrigerators, Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.