Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bode George Supports Call For Postponement Of Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Supports Call For Postponement Of Elections (428 Views)

PDP Calls For Postponement Of Ondo Election / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Supports Call For Postponement Of Elections by taiwoflb: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George, on Friday, agreed with the National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki on the need for Nigeria to postpone the February general elections.

George, who addressed a press conference at his Ikoyi, Lagos residence, also made the call for a shift in the polls to enable Nigerians collect their PVCs. He said he was yet to collect his own.

“The NSA sees things deeper than any of us. So many people have not got their PVCs in Lagos and they will be disenfranchised. I have not collected mine. There are logistic problems, but calling for a postponement of the election does not mean it will be conducted after May 29,” said George.

“The NSA must ensure there is peace in the land. If we have a breather, all well and good; this will give INEC time to distribute the PVCs. I have no objection if it is done as the NSA has said.
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2756-bode-george-supports-call-for-postponement-of-elections

Re: Bode George Supports Call For Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fear of the imminent defeat .....
Re: Bode George Supports Call For Postponement Of Elections by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
They should not postpone d election for d sake of valentine. Mehn! I no wan spend or hear sumtin like "Where Are We Hanging Out Today.. Oga Bode George rizin dis tin nah..

(1) (Reply)

Patriotic Nigerian Speaks On The Unity And The Fate Of Nigeria / Ritualists On The Prowl In Ondo As Election Draw Near / Photo Of The Day-raising Nigeria From The Dead#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.