Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply (482 Views)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let us vote Jonathan to enjoy unemployment

Let us vote him to enjoy dollar rise against naira

Let us vote him to enjoy many people die in stadium for job seeking

Let us vote him so that he can allow boko haram enter all the states

Vote goodluck for continuity of the aforementioned..
Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes, I will vote Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by BrosPeter: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Every fo..ol now opens a thread, Mtcheew!!

Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by ifex40: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2015
you lazy APC suporters
visionless blind fellowers

try again next time

GEJ TILL.................... You start doing positive things in your fathers land Nigeria.
Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by D9ty7(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2015
I won't talk about the op much. But vote Buhari for the magic of life in all sectors.
Buhari go just come and power go regular like anything?
Lets wake up from our slumber. Don't let them fool us, their promises are just too unrealistic, in 4years?
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, the same way the op can't convince me, Buhari cannot convince me, neither can Jonathan convince me to vote for him. It is left for me to know why I am voting for any candidate.
Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2015
kaî! Adamu forgot to lock this cage again!! now the monkey is out and misbehaving.
Re: Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply by jars9: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Yes we are no fools we would vote for continuity know that we can't be America over night and get constant power if you are not blind you would know our position in world class we are undeveloped and an educated person know the difference between GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT and this two don't happen overnight its a gradual process and it takes time .

LOVEGEJ

(1) (Reply)

“violence Has No Place In Democratic Elections-john Kerry / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: Obasanjo Defects To APC / Boko Haram Bomb Maker Arrested In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.