Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 (4249 Views)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Why you must concentrate on Building Online Home Business (Part 4)

Great Achiever,

Unfair advantage is what keeps the rich richer and this is achieved my doing what most people thought is difficult. They first invest in acquiring knowledge “Financial Education”. That is why am educating you first, even though you think it’s free, it not free because you have already paid in time and cash. Though, each part of this lesson will cost more than N3,000 trust me because you can’t find these information loaded in one Ebook you can buy online. I buy more than 100 Ebooks yearly to update my knowledge that is why I can develop a world class internet business system that rocks, you doubt me? Wait patiently to see my business model I will recommend at the end of this course.

In my eight years of research, trial and error, I learnt hard lessons; i have done all the internet related income system I explained earlier, trust me they sucked my money. I started investing online long ago, by 2008 I already lost N150,000 including 400Level school fee was half spent.

Those days you can’t pay a mentor, can’t afford laptop or Smartphone, can’t browse internet with N100 data plan. Now, things have changed, you can get quality information absolutely free, get a mentor without paying a dime, browse the web almost free & free chat, whatsapp, 2go, thanks to internet. Get today’s lesson below;

Why Should I Start An Online Home Business?

Minimum investment capital required (5k)
You own and manage the business
You have Authorship (Resell Right E-book)
Direct =N=1000 deposit into your A/C consistently
Multiple streams of income through one web business source
You earn from other peoples effort for life
Global business opportunity
No risk, more than 100% ROI
No losing your money
No scam, no regret, no extra fee, no monthly charges
No product, no fear of company not paying as when due
No waiting till month end to get paid

What more do you desire in a business that Online Home Business can’t offer? Wait for next lesson (Part 5).
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2015
How To Market Your Online Home Business Freely On The Internet (Part 5)

Great Achiever,

Congratulations to you for being patient till the ending part of this lecture, if your new here, you have to wait to go through the course again as soon as we setup our Facebook page soonest. We have learnt a lot so far in this advance course. One more step to go then your dream of owning an ATM online that generates you unlimited deposit into your account will come tru.

Quickly, there are several ways you can market your website, URL or online business on the internet. Will outline few for better understanding. Fasten your seat belt, avoid distraction and jot this point down and do more research on Google for better performance.
Here we go;

1. Article marketing
2. URL submitter
3. Facebook
4. Forum like (Nairaland, Naijaloaded etc.)
5. Free classified sites
6. Free picture wallpaper
7. Active blog post and comment
8. SMS, BBM, Twitter
9. Give away ebooks online
10. Back link or link sharing

These are just few out of hundreds of way to market your online business absolutely free online and it is guaranteed to earn you income for a life time without spending a dime on advertising. I have used it, am using it and will continue to use it. The only challenge is, it will take like a month before you begin to earn through this medium. Note that many factors will determine your earning potential, no actual income earning guaranteed.

For those who want more understanding on the above listed free online marketing strategies, I will create a detailed lesson for that and send this evening and that will end this course as the inspirational part 6 comes on later with details on what to do to start earning.

Thank you for staying with me till this very moment, God will grant you the grace to put to practice all of this strategies and lessons to your present business and our recommended business at the end of this course in Jesus name.

So far what have you learnt? Drop your comments to encourage someone who visit this thread after today!

Regards
Jerry-Singer
Your Online Business Mentor
Pin: 7d7ebefb, Whatsapp: 07033347547
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
How To Market Your Online Home Business Freely On The Internet (Part 5) Continued

Great Achiever,

I will try my best to explain the most used free marketing strategies every successful internet marketers make use of to rake in tones of cash on autopilot daily. I must warn you now about this, marketing is the lifeblood of every living business, be it real or fake. Do you see big shots like mtn, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, AY Show, Honey well noodles, dangote cement, tom tom, Eva soap etc. They can't pay their staff and still retain their wealth without aggressive marketing. Okay, this one is very familiar, you know the insurance guys, and bank marketers right? You must learn to market the right way, tailor your marketing to your potential customers and not just to everyone. For your online business to survive, you must focus on these marketing strategist am revealing here, More on this latter, meanwhile let's get started.

1. Article marketing: If you have once been to school you would have written one article or the other inform of assignment or term paper. When it comes to online, all the lessons I teach you is classified online content and can be submitted to article site. This is how it works, when you write on a topic, you post on article site and include your website. If approved, the article will drive readers to your website for life as long as their is internet. More on this and list of genuine article sites in my eBook.

2. URL submitter: This is unique, to rank faster in search engine like Google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com, ask.com, Wikipedia.org, you must submit your URL. And it will drive traffic to your site for life. I will explain in details how this works after this very lecture is over to only serious minded individuals who follow my advise after this course.

3. Facebook: The best and faster result proven, my recommended strategy. E.g I have 500 friends on Facebook, each friends have an average of 50 friends and each time I post status update this is what happens 500x50 = 25,000 people will see my post. Conversion traffic rate is 500 which is 2% of total view to your site. If 2% out of that figure buys ur product @ N1000 you get N500,000. I have also packaged another lesson that will teach you how to achieve this without been barn on Facebook.

4. Forum: Teaching or discussing needful topic, questioning and answering questions. This is a lifelong traffic secret but time taking too. It is the most effective as I have more than 200 people that added me to whatsapp for offering free training course on Nairaland.com, I strongly advise you start the same after I finally build your online business after this course.

5. Free classified sites: Most of my BBM list knows I advertise on olx.com, fromowner.com etc. Olx is very effective because more people patronize them. Much more, this is also effective as many people like free stuff, do your best to use it to your advantage because I sell imported items using this medium absolutely free.

6. Free picture wallpaper: Create a simple wallpaper write quotes or inspirational message and add your online business link to it and send on Facebook, upload on free site and ask friends to share.

7. Active blog post and comment: All of my broadcast, lessons and articles will be live on a blog where people can subscribe to and undergo the course free of charge, as long as I do not delete them, it will drive traffic to my site each time someone visits here.

These are the seven major free ways to market your online home business without spending a dime. I have already made 50k since I started this free course on Nairaland.com without spending a dime advertising this opportunity. If only you will follow simple but workable advise, be patient to see result and be consistent in marketing your website link, you would smile to the bank daily from the result your money making web business will offer you.

Please tell me how this lecture has helped you and what it has saved you. Keep the comments rolling while I work on the finishing touches to the remaining lessons.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Important Update!

If I were you, I would jot down each marketing strategy listed here, do a research on each of them on Google, find out what other experts are saying about each and discover at least three best recommended means often used by them as a matter of effectiveness.
I must say it again, without target marketing, you will never make any dime from the internet even if your business is world best. You need at least 100,000 real people to visit your online home business monthly to make N2,000,000 from our previous lectures.

Observation!

I am not charging any body money for any eBook here, I will explain everything here free of charge and make recommendation for the business model i personally built with my partner that suits this training and that is the system that is able to make you a millionaire. The cost to register for the business is N3,000 and to set up your own "Online Money Making Blog" we charge N2,000. Making a total of N5,000 to own your personal money making site. If you can design a blog or website, your investment is only 3k. More on this latter.

You must be determine to work in other to learn and don't learn to work for money. More lectures are coming today, stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by davires: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
daviesdayo@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by olusanjor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good one, keep it up.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Ejiogbe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
op, thanks, may God bless you abundantly, Amen grin
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
thanks op.
obemek@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by robertwalker233: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
What's the most profitable online business in 2015? Here's the answer at http://www.InternetIncome88.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
jerrysinger247:
Online Home Business Models Explained (Part 2) Vol 1

Great Achiever,

Quick note: Do not miss any part of this lesson from now on, if you would miss anyone it was the introduction. The Part 2 of this lesson is the HALL MARK of the entire lessons because is divided into volumes 3.

Vol1: Fact files,
Vol2: Online Business models,
Vol3: A must do to make millions online (sell)

VOLUME 1: FACT FILES

It my pleasure to welcome you to the second lecture of our Free WOW training, remember our goal is to make 200 online home business millionaires each year. Before we go ahead I must make this clear. I hear a lot of people tell or conclude that online business is scam and does not work. Even my Banker who is already my first student right now confronted me in the Bank while I was opening my Company Account, he said “show me someone who made a dime online and I will do online business” and I told him I have lived six good years working from home and earning good cash. Luckily for me an old friend of mine who was once a banker in their branch was close to me and i once mentored him on how internet business work and how he can start a part-time internet business. After our mentoring course, he chose a model and he confessed to my banker that he resigned to establish and e-commerce business and now, he is even richer than i am. I will not mention his site.

Keep this in mind, real people like you and I are the ones who pay money to your bank account after being convinced on whatever you have on your website. Better said,
you must sell something online before you can make a dime.
Another fact, the internet does not generate money into your pocket.
Another fact, you cannot or can never get rich quick or overnight through the internet.
What about those who get rich over night through internet?
Simple, they worked for years building resources that enable them make money over night, but the real money was made while they were putting all the effort. Hope you understood the point here.

Like me now, I am giving out free lecture to more than 1000 people here and all I need to make a million naira is 1000 people to pay me N1000 into my Bank account through a system I will reveal to you after this course.

Another fact is this; there are internet schemes, programs and internet business. This will be explained in Volume 3. As you wait for my next lecture, kindly let me know your view and idea on online business.

Please drop your observation and comments to encourage me to deliver more to your benefit
chipaul12@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by fatakeenexport(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fatakeemexport@gmail.com tnx
jerrysinger247:
Thank you everyone for your comment, response and interest to learn under my umbrella. I appreciate you guys so much, I value you guys so much, and I celebrate the millionaire in your before time. My prayer is simple "You will never disregard great opportunities in disguise in Jesus name".

My mission is to raise "Global Righteous Millionaire" who practically live and earn their living online. Its your choice to join in this mission since many are called but I say "...few chose themselves". Smile
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Chibuzoc(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
chibuzoc@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Great Achiever,

Here is the concluding lesson on Part 5

8. SMS, BBM, Whatsapp, Twitter: You all know how this work, presently Facebook bought whatsapp $9billion. Send text, tweet links, broadcast messages and request rebroadcast or tweet.

9. Give away ebooks online: This is another suicide marketing strategy, package valuable info and include your site link in it, then offer it as a free bonus or report with Private Label Right PLR, meaning your readers can give it away to their friends free without altering the content.

10. Back link or link sharing: Comment on blogs, Facebook, chatroom, directories, seminars and leave your website link for trackback. Exchange your website link with another site owner.

Was this helpful? Send it to a friend. Watch out for my next message this evening, I will introduce you to a life time "Online Home Business" model I personal built with my partners to help curb the menace of unemployment in our great nation. In this business website i will reveal to you this evening, you will discover our Master Resell Right EBook (MRR) that guaranteed you a continuous deposit of N1000 into your bank account plus free access to 10 e-resources worth N40,500 in monetary value. Till i come your way again, have a great day and may God fulfill your joy. One more lesson to go, Part 6.

Regards
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by MarketSquare(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cmarketday@gmail.com
This is one of the greatest things that will happen this Jan on Nairaland. Can't wait to hear the BIG one.
Ride on bro
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Get A Mentor, Continue Learning And Be Consistent (Part 6)

Great Achiever,

Congratulations! You made it to the last lecture for this free wealth of wisdom training brought to you by Jerry-Singer. Your info-preneur, social media advertiser, self publisher, educational researcher, righteous billionaire mentor and small business developer.

This section is important as any other part of the lessons we have learnt. There are lots of benefits of having a personal adviser, mentor and leader to look up to. If it was not important, you would not have heard “Special adviser to the President...”. Hope you understand. To be successful in your online home business, you must work hand in hand with a mentor, someone who you must look up to, someone that must check your progress and someone who is always ready to invest into your life first before he request your money if need be.

Today I bought a software worth $27 to enhance my marketing presence in my online business so I can make daily sales and be the first to reach the target of N1,000,000 by December 2015, meaning I need 10,000 visitors to my site to make such amount @ 1% conversion rate and my target is to drive at least 500 people daily to my site.

Here this, if you dare to dream, then you must surround yourself with those on the same mission with you. This is the simple principle I and my partner work with and I encourage you to join this movement now its timely before its closes.

Here is my limited mentoring opportunity

I will support only 50 action takers with advice, tools and support needed to make their sales through their own online home business. Also teach you how to submit your URL or any website free on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.com if you register on or before Friday. Already, I have 20 people who are waiting to get started on my whatsapp list and all I need to make N1m is 10 active online business owners who are registered and I offer to mentor 50 personally. Wow! Big Deal.

To know all about "How to start your own online home business from home and make N1,000,000 in one year" click here: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com
Finally, all the marketing strategies thought in (Part 5) of this course can be accessible when you register.

We have come to the end of our free lecture series. Meet me on my site for more gists on how to join the league of 200 millionaires to be made by 2015. My mentoring course continues for only 50 lucky people who register and successfully set up their 'online home business'.

Drop your question and comments

Jerry-Singer
Founder: Online Home Business
Pin: 7D7EBEFB, Whatsapp: 07033347547
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Please kindly drop your email here if you need the entire lecture sent to your email as an eBook. Please ensure you drop your testimony without it, I can't send the eBook to anybody. Meanwhile for those who have registered for the online home business kindly drop your comment here.

I shall continue our lecture by this weekend. I will simple explain how to

"Turn N3,000 Into N250,000 Monthly"

Only serious fifty (50) people will be mentored into becoming a millionaire through my personal effort, I still have 40 slot left as at this morning, tomorrow might be too late.

To learn more and get started, register here: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by gfortune9: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2015
okaforster@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by princycess: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Ucheamuziep@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by MnenaSadiku(f): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by kess1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
@OP, i want 2 specially thank u 4 dis great job. I have learn't where 2 market my info products & i have realised i still need 2 learn & practise some other things which u've revealed in dis lecture so far so as 2 make consistent passive income & grow it 2 any level i want. Once again, thanks a million brother. My email again is kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Important Update!

I specially thank 'KESS' for his testimony, you will amount to greater height in life in Jesus name.
Please I need more testimonies to add to the eBook lecture before sending it out to everyone who dropped their email.

Note; The lecture will continue and with more focus on "How to make your first N250,000" in your first month after registering with: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com

This mentorship is reserved for only 50 lucky people who becomes member on or before 7th of February, 2015! To make this list, quickly register @ www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com

Thanks
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by omogemi: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
sodium5@hotmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by tobajetex: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Hi
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by living2013(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2015
livaibizblog@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
TURN N3,000 INTO N250,000 MONTHLY USING YOUR PHONE & ACCOUNT

It is important to say that the most valuable things in life are not the most expensive. The best rewarding virtual businesses in the world today are not built on huge capital, they are not real time but virtual space businesses. Don't take my word for it, examine it yourself, to set up an e-commerce website as at 2002 was N500,000 above, today things have changed and you can get an e-cormerce website like Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, Dealdey etc @ N30,000 only.

Why The Business Of N3000 Is A Multi-Million Business
Today Nigeria is categorised as one of the countries living under poverty line. More than 40million Nigerians are poor, more educated people are unemployed. It means that they do not have sustainable financial system to keep them going. These group of people are desperately seeking for greener pasture and better opportunity. They hardly learn skills and are mostly not computer literates. It means that businesses that require technical skills, huge capital, more energy consuming, stressful, complicated system and huge risk will not catch their interest. It leaves them with the option of going for online business that is affordable to own and manage, easy to market, flexible working hour, multiple income stream, easy run and direct payment with their potential customer and no risk of running at loss anytime and day.

6 Tools You Need To Make N250,000 Monthly
You compulsorily need the following tools to successfully run and profit from your Online Home Business;
1. Free Money Making Blog/Website
2. Bank Account
3. Email Address
4. Mobile Phone
5. Facebook Account
6. Internet Access (You can start with cafe)

11 Top Reasons Why You Must Invest N3000 Wisely
1. House rent, fuel, gas, diesel and transportation is on the increase
2. School fee and education expenses is on the increase
3. Food and hospital expenses is on the increase on a daily basis
4. Family expenses is going higher by the day and your earning is not proportionate to your family expenses
5. You are probably tired of your present job or have no sure job now
6. You probably do not have a secured income or presently looking for genuine online multiple streams of income business to start
7. You are in search of a profitable multiple streams of income you can do on part-time or that works without your 50% effort
8. Starting an offline business is highly expensive (e.i office space, furniture, flyer, salary, tax, marketing, legal, website e.t.c)
9. You only need 10 ACTIVE REGISTRATIONS to make ONE MILLION NAIRA from your “Online Home Business”.
10. More graduates are released yearly into the labour market but little or no better jobs are being created to meet these demand (which means more money for Home Business Managers who can offer Online Home Business opportunities to these hungry fresh graduates)
11. Job loses is on the increase but salary remains the same (Salary does not increase in line with other factors affecting human existence). It means there is no JOB SECURITY any longer and lots more…

How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 Monthly

With the power of internet, you can build a million naira income generating business from home with little or no start up capital only if you know SECRET. Here is ONE SECRET on how it works, logon to: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com and register now.

Let’s say you register today and set-up your own “Online Home Business” website and you share your website link with your Facebook friends and 10 people registered through your link with 3000naira, the 3000 naira is shared to 3 accounts, meaning 1000 naira for each account as appeared on the site. It means you will be paid 1000naira each time someone registers through your site. Assuming 10 people registers through your site, automatically, you have made N10,000.

Now, this 10 people set-up their own “Online Home Business” website and shared their links to their Facebook friends and registers another 10 each, making a total of 100 people.
Also, this 100 people set-up their “Online Home Business” website and shared their link with their Facebook friends and registers at least 10 new people through their site. This will give you 1000 persons. At this point, you will compulsorily earn N1,000 from these 1000 websites owners without your direct effort. It means your account detail will appear as Bm5 on 1000 peoples website, meaning 1000 multiple website streams of income.

Master this calculation

N1,000 X 1000 people = N1,000,000

The good news is, for every one that registers through your website is a channel to make you an extra N1,000,000.

Multiple Income Generating Stages Explained

You (website)
10 people registration means (10 money making websites) = Stage 1
10×10=100
100 people registration means (100 money making websites) = Stage 2
100×10= 1000
1000 people registration means (1000 money making websites) = Stage 3

At stage 3 as shown above, your account dental will appear as Bm5 to earn N1000 each time people registers through all 1000 websites. There is no limit to how much you can earn.

WHY WOULD PEOPLE PAY ME N1,000 CONTINUOUSLY?

People would pay you “N1,000 continuously” because you are offering solution to their immediate and future problem. Meaning you are a “SOLUTION PROVIDER”. What is this solution you may ask?

First Solution: Is the Provision of Information Product in E-book format on “How To Start, Run and Market Your Online Home Business”. Most people including you desire a profitable home business, your duty is to teach people by introducing the e-book as solution and they pay you for offering this GOLDMINE solution, that’s it.

Second Solution: Is the Provision of 10 Free Personal Development E-resources: You will be offering 10 free personal development e-resources (information Product in e-book format) as BONUS for anyone who registers to own an “Online Home Business” just like you. These e-resources are divided into 3 major interest challenging human existence and will continue to challenge our existence even till the end of the world, surprised? Don’t be. These three human interest includes; Health, Wealth and Relationship.
1. Health: Every human being would pay anything to be in good health
2. Wealth: Everyone desires to be wealthy and people are ready to pay any amount to learn legal ways to be wealthy
3. Relationship: People are ready to pay any amount to restore their broken relationship with spouse, friends, business partner or friends.
Happy are you because this business has all their solutions well-packed in one site. This is called unfair ADVANTAGE!

Can I Earn More Than N250,000 Monthly?
Answer: Yes, you can earn more than N250,000 monthly
But How?
This is how it works.
Assuming 30 people registered through your site in 3 month and they pay you N1,000 each, you earn N30,000 (This is called Stage 1)

These 30 people create their own websites and registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 900 people, you don’t earn at this stage (This is called Stage 2).

Then, these 900 persons now will generate an endless N1,000 deposits into your bank account without your effort. BUT HOW? The answer is simple, 900 persons will creates their own websites and then registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 27,000 people in less than 12 months of starting this business, you will earn at this stage (This is called Stage 3).

27,000 new registrations x N1,000 = N27,000,000

WOW! NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW TO ABSOLUTELY GENERATE MORE THAN

=N=27,000,000 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION NAIRA)

FROM THE INTERNET INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH OTHER PEOPLES EFFORT!

How Do I Get People Without Talking To Them About The Business?
Most people do not like marketing or shy of discussing business with people or friends or you don't know anyone to talk to about this business. I had that same problem with offline business. Its not possible for you to talk to 900 people in a year about this business. That's why I took 1year to research well into how to market your online business absolutely free without spending a dime online and make millions doing it consistently. All free ways to market your online and offline business is packed into my Training Kit Titled: "HOW TO START, RUN AND MARKET YOUR ONLINE HOME BUSINESS"
If you are a business minded person like me, you will agree with me that the most pressing need of any business from time past till now is MARKETING. The solution is finally here: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com

"It is impossible to win the great prizes in life without running risks." you must decide to mentor and support those who register through your website. The moment you leave them to struggle on their own without your support, you will not make more money because when they make money, you make more money through their effort (website).

The only risk you are left with is your CHOICE to be rich or continue struggling with poverty. As for me and my household, we shall become wealthy in less than 5years with this program.

My Offer Is This, I Will Mentor Only 50 People who registers between now and 7th of February 2015. I will show them the following;
How to make your first sales in less than 24hours
100 places where to market their website absolutely free of charge
Send them 5000 emails of internet users
How to get everyone who visit their site to beg before paying them
How to stop spending and stay making money weekly

Drop your comments and what you feel about the investment.

Jerry-Singer
Founder: Nigeria Online Home Business

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jutino(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kesspat@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jutino(f): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Seriously following.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jblazy: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH JUST N5,000 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by ogbon: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
abinesth@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by vickylala239: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerrysinger247:
TURN N3,000 INTO N250,000 MONTHLY USING YOUR PHONE & ACCOUNT

It is important to say that the most valuable things in life are not the most expensive. The best rewarding virtual businesses in the world today are not built on huge capital, they are not real time but virtual space businesses. Don't take my word for it, examine it yourself, to set up an e-commerce website as at 2002 was N500,000 above, today things have changed and you can get an e-cormerce website like Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, Dealdey etc @ N30,000 only.

Why The Business Of N3000 Is A Multi-Million Business
Today Nigeria is categorised as one of the countries living under poverty line. More than 40million Nigerians are poor, more educated people are unemployed. It means that they do not have sustainable financial system to keep them going. These group of people are desperately seeking for greener pasture and better opportunity. They hardly learn skills and are mostly not computer literates. It means that businesses that require technical skills, huge capital, more energy consuming, stressful, complicated system and huge risk will not catch their interest. It leaves them with the option of going for online business that is affordable to own and manage, easy to market, flexible working hour, multiple income stream, easy run and direct payment with their potential customer and no risk of running at loss anytime and day.

6 Tools You Need To Make N250,000 Monthly
You compulsorily need the following tools to successfully run and profit from your Online Home Business;
1. Free Money Making Blog/Website
2. Bank Account
3. Email Address
4. Mobile Phone
5. Facebook Account
6. Internet Access (You can start with cafe)

11 Top Reasons Why You Must Invest N3000 Wisely
1. House rent, fuel, gas, diesel and transportation is on the increase
2. School fee and education expenses is on the increase
3. Food and hospital expenses is on the increase on a daily basis
4. Family expenses is going higher by the day and your earning is not proportionate to your family expenses
5. You are probably tired of your present job or have no sure job now
6. You probably do not have a secured income or presently looking for genuine online multiple streams of income business to start
7. You are in search of a profitable multiple streams of income you can do on part-time or that works without your 50% effort
8. Starting an offline business is highly expensive (e.i office space, furniture, flyer, salary, tax, marketing, legal, website e.t.c)
9. You only need 10 ACTIVE REGISTRATIONS to make ONE MILLION NAIRA from your “Online Home Business”.
10. More graduates are released yearly into the labour market but little or no better jobs are being created to meet these demand (which means more money for Home Business Managers who can offer Online Home Business opportunities to these hungry fresh graduates)
11. Job loses is on the increase but salary remains the same (Salary does not increase in line with other factors affecting human existence). It means there is no JOB SECURITY any longer and lots more…

How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 Monthly

With the power of internet, you can build a million naira income generating business from home with little or no start up capital only if you know SECRET. Here is ONE SECRET on how it works, logon to: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com and register now.

Let’s say you register today and set-up your own “Online Home Business” website and you share your website link with your Facebook friends and 10 people registered through your link with 3000naira, the 3000 naira is shared to 3 accounts, meaning 1000 naira for each account as appeared on the site. It means you will be paid 1000naira each time someone registers through your site. Assuming 10 people registers through your site, automatically, you have made N10,000.

Now, this 10 people set-up their own “Online Home Business” website and shared their links to their Facebook friends and registers another 10 each, making a total of 100 people.
Also, this 100 people set-up their “Online Home Business” website and shared their link with their Facebook friends and registers at least 10 new people through their site. This will give you 1000 persons. At this point, you will compulsorily earn N1,000 from these 1000 websites owners without your direct effort. It means your account detail will appear as Bm5 on 1000 peoples website, meaning 1000 multiple website streams of income.

Master this calculation

N1,000 X 1000 people = N1,000,000

The good news is, for every one that registers through your website is a channel to make you an extra N1,000,000.

Multiple Income Generating Stages Explained

You (website)
10 people registration means (10 money making websites) = Stage 1
10×10=100
100 people registration means (100 money making websites) = Stage 2
100×10= 1000
1000 people registration means (1000 money making websites) = Stage 3

At stage 3 as shown above, your account dental will appear as Bm5 to earn N1000 each time people registers through all 1000 websites. There is no limit to how much you can earn.

WHY WOULD PEOPLE PAY ME N1,000 CONTINUOUSLY?

People would pay you “N1,000 continuously” because you are offering solution to their immediate and future problem. Meaning you are a “SOLUTION PROVIDER”. What is this solution you may ask?

First Solution: Is the Provision of Information Product in E-book format on “How To Start, Run and Market Your Online Home Business”. Most people including you desire a profitable home business, your duty is to teach people by introducing the e-book as solution and they pay you for offering this GOLDMINE solution, that’s it.

Second Solution: Is the Provision of 10 Free Personal Development E-resources: You will be offering 10 free personal development e-resources (information Product in e-book format) as BONUS for anyone who registers to own an “Online Home Business” just like you. These e-resources are divided into 3 major interest challenging human existence and will continue to challenge our existence even till the end of the world, surprised? Don’t be. These three human interest includes; Health, Wealth and Relationship.
1. Health: Every human being would pay anything to be in good health
2. Wealth: Everyone desires to be wealthy and people are ready to pay any amount to learn legal ways to be wealthy
3. Relationship: People are ready to pay any amount to restore their broken relationship with spouse, friends, business partner or friends.
Happy are you because this business has all their solutions well-packed in one site. This is called unfair ADVANTAGE!

Can I Earn More Than N250,000 Monthly?
Answer: Yes, you can earn more than N250,000 monthly
But How?
This is how it works.
Assuming 30 people registered through your site in 3 month and they pay you N1,000 each, you earn N30,000 (This is called Stage 1)

These 30 people create their own websites and registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 900 people, you don’t earn at this stage (This is called Stage 2).

Then, these 900 persons now will generate an endless N1,000 deposits into your bank account without your effort. BUT HOW? The answer is simple, 900 persons will creates their own websites and then registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 27,000 people in less than 12 months of starting this business, you will earn at this stage (This is called Stage 3).

27,000 new registrations x N1,000 = N27,000,000

WOW! NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW TO ABSOLUTELY GENERATE MORE THAN

=N=27,000,000 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION NAIRA)

FROM THE INTERNET INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH OTHER PEOPLES EFFORT!

How Do I Get People Without Talking To Them About The Business?
Most people do not like marketing or shy of discussing business with people or friends or you don't know anyone to talk to about this business. I had that same problem with offline business. Its not possible for you to talk to 900 people in a year about this business. That's why I took 1year to research well into how to market your online business absolutely free without spending a dime online and make millions doing it consistently. All free ways to market your online and offline business is packed into my Training Kit Titled: "HOW TO START, RUN AND MARKET YOUR ONLINE HOME BUSINESS"
If you are a business minded person like me, you will agree with me that the most pressing need of any business from time past till now is MARKETING. The solution is finally here: www.nigeriaonlinehomebusiness.com

"It is impossible to win the great prizes in life without running risks." you must decide to mentor and support those who register through your website. The moment you leave them to struggle on their own without your support, you will not make more money because when they make money, you make more money through their effort (website).

The only risk you are left with is your CHOICE to be rich or continue struggling with poverty. As for me and my household, we shall become wealthy in less than 5years with this program.

My Offer Is This, I Will Mentor Only 50 People who registers between now and 7th of February 2015. I will show them the following;
How to make your first sales in less than 24hours
100 places where to market their website absolutely free of charge
Send them 5000 emails of internet users
How to get everyone who visit their site to beg before paying them
How to stop spending and stay making money weekly

Drop your comments and what you feel about the investment.

Jerry-Singer
Founder: Nigeria Online Home Business

Doe am Nt good At reading novel and long msgs!!

all I CULD get here is reg n pay 3000 n use d link n canvass for Ppl. Who will Leta reg n pay 3k.

Pls Dnt get me wrong.and if am wrong correct Mi.Doe I Hv bin hearing of dis reg wit So So n So Moni etc.

Hw will u get Ppl to reg.cordially wen it cums to Moni.

Op Pls claim mre to Mi.tnks
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by tosenbaba(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2015
tosenokuns@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by ultrazone(m): 3:03am On Feb 13, 2015
mmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Start A Provision (grocery) Shop In Nigeria / Stock Fish For Sale / How To Set Up A Mini – Cybercafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.