Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible (47020 Views)

Please Advice: Can I Have A Good Wedding With N500K In Edo? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by freshness2020: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
he said it ws in d village
O.k
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2015
isacolukay:

Babe aw far?
Good morning!
I dey o.
you no dey go church? undecided
I am going to church, the sin wey I sin this few days dey disturb me. embarassed. embarassed
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Paretomaster(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Bro, u should have tell us u r arranging a wedding with 50k before hand, at least som ppl would hav assist with pure water, and other things.

U try sha , village things, cos if u try dat in d city, with open eye gals, dat ur 50k na for makeup or photography e go finish.

Overheard ma gal sayin, I will do ma wedding dis ma wedding dat in Dubai, I just dey look her dey smile.

If she tey for her parents houz, dem go beg me mak I com carry her.

Mak I try save 500k hope it will be enough?

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by isacolukay(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Good morning!
I dey o.
you no dey go church? undecided
I am going to church, the sin wey I sin this few days dey disturb me. embarassed. embarassed

Badt gal. Thank God I did not engage in the sinful act with you. Go, pray and comeback and sin no more!
By the way, I'm back from church.

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by chimah3(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Its obvious this wedding took place in the 80's grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by sugarcoatted(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Same op dt bought a brand new eba-filled htc m8 4 10k. Aint surprised anyway, STINGY is written all ova you

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by justmenoni: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2015
@Op u can lie for africa oooo but i no blame u nah na d mods i blame cos pushin this to the front page will definately give others the assumption that they can have their wedding for 50k haba u fit lie oooo(then its ur opinion and u hav d right to do or say whatver u deem fit in as much as alot of ppl will know u are Lieing)...

Back to the point yes u can budget 50k for weddin but all u said didn't add up~ how did u buy fresh fish or u mean frozen oku eko? And how were u able to pay for the hall?

Op how did u got 700 ppl? And u didnt get any gifts/supports or does it mean u turned down any sort of assistance or in reality u are a bad person and u as well don't support or assist others?

Op with 50k,u can easily hv a proper weddin and all u need to do is invite few ppl(perhaps 2 from ur family and 2 friends and same goes with your wife) and lets assume ur wife cant cook or u are bad all u need do is buy a small cake from an eatery as well as nice meal in takeaway packs and then once u finished with the registry formalities all u do is ry1 eats and bye bye~

@op even with 50k i can make a nice weddin,rice is 7k per bag,turkey is 7k(the small one that u dont hv to cut into pieces comes in 100pcs already) so 1 bag of rice and 2 turkey is 21k put oil and other ingredients(even salad sef grin) at 6k then cake 2k thats 30k then buy 10 crate of soft drinks for 11k and 11 bags of PURE-WATER is 600 so buy 3 times of that and u hv 33 bags(if dem like they should bath with it,they still wouldn't finish it) and the remaing money u will rent gbogbo elere to play gospel music(or even d choir can sing for free) and rhen use the rest for canopy and chairs and don't forget to let every1 know u are a christian so dey shouldn't expect shayo of any kind and thank God ur drunkard of a inlaw knows this already...Gbam u hv a wonderful weddin anf so stop liein or do u actually think some of us nairalanders are actually gullible? And hey less i forget u can even get airforce1 to play for free and get naijasinglegirl or onila or rokiatu or zybo77 to act as MC for free and ger justwise as bouncer ao no gatecrahin

But op u can lie ooo from ur post it seems u don't send no one so why d heck are u hvin a weddin in d first place? Why not save a bit more once u get dat fair job? Or d worst go to court nd get sealed up and u can start knackin akpako cos dat seems d major reason why u are gettin married anyways..

And op and for others alrwady planin to buy 100 drums of water please u can just invest in cheap ankara so even if 100 ppl buy it and u made 500naira on each then u already hv 50k more and dts 100,000 naira

2 Likes

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by justmenoni: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked grin grin
sugarcoatted:
Same op dt bought a brand new eba-filled htc m8 4 10k. Aint surprised anyway, STINGY is written all ova you
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
isacolukay:

Badt gal. Thank God I did not engage in the sinful act with you. Go, pray and comeback and sin no more!
By the way, I'm back from church.

You are a Catholic!
My parish starts from 8 30 am.
Wish it is this lagos type of 6 30 am.
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mimidolly(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2015
menix:

Tot about dat too buh I jst blived its peer pressure, cous almost all her fwend were getting married.
pele,urs will locate u
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Osamai(f): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
dkronicle:
Borrowing in out of it but ur invities drank water frm d drum... Baba i no com o. Ordinary pure wata no follow ?

they did the wedding in the village, what do you expect grin
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by dkronicle(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
tochimas:

No she wouldn't have
In fact staying in such relationship is not advisable except there is no option.
Any mature girl that wants to settle down should not stayed in an undefined relationship.
Not when he has not made his intentions known.
If he had had courage as he said and proposed even before gathering the said money.
I'm sure girl would have certainly stayed and even agree to manage manage wedding.
Not every girls is looking for a royal wedding.
And sure most girl would forfeit that to have a good man that made good his words

okay now. buh i love thighs
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Folib(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
The fact that u r a christian doesn't mean that you should not wait patiently and do a wedding. Is dis story supposed to be inspirational Abegi!!!Drums of water For real U also had to share small small rice for invited guests Dis ain't inspirational at all, it simply shows how you are not ready for marriage and need to be alone for a while. 20k for upkeep till u get d result of one interview What if u don't get picked or d pay is meagre Abeg my ppl no follow dis guy pattern o. E dakun o
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by fm7070: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Didn't you pay for the hall you used?
Didn't you buy new clothes, shoes for the traditional and proper wedding?
It is part of wedding expenses na. I strongly doubt this story
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by flo13: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
For any event whatsoever, ranging from corporate events(book launch, AGM, etc) weddings, couple's showers, bridal showers,baby showers to diaper showers, Naming Ceremonies, house warming, Graduation/Convocation and Church/Mosque events,Birthdays etc- Flo' Konsult is what you need. All you have to do is paint a picture and we'd bring it to life.
We provide Catering services,rental services, Small chops,Cakes,Chapman,asun, decoration, MC, DJ, Security, classy ushers, wedding gowns, bridal train wears, grooms' suit, bouquet, flex,customised website for couple, etc. We package events in a unique way,bringing your dream event alive and memorable. Contact us on 2B2E5CB3 or call 08035733235,08071968251.

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by donphilopus: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just don't get catfished bro.
I caretongue

grin

cheesy grin
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by blessingee: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls if ure on page 7, I will advice u check out page 5....thats where the real comments are...see area boys/girls commenting...

Even if the wedding na for em room, the fact that Op mentioned 700 pple rendered the story extremely untrue.

U can't feed 700 pple with a bag of rice...

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by isacolukay(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a Catholic!
My parish starts from 8 30 am.
Wish it is this lagos type of 6 30 am.

Wrong guess!
I am not. Na still the same Abuja package we dey run.

1 Like

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by isalegan2: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
fm7070:
Didn't you pay for the hall you used?
Didn't you buy new clothes, shoes for the traditional and proper wedding?
It is part of wedding expenses na. I strongly doubt this story

Hall ke? shocked

Block party, bruv! Village style. cheesy
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by menix(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
mimidolly:
pele,urs will locate u

Amii oo...
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by AreaFada2: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2016
mrking3:
@OP stop giving us zobo here!! Even 50k can't be enough to celebrate one's birthday let alone of wedding!! You can't tell this honourable house of nairaland that you bought 2 bags of rice which I know is worth 20k, bought packs of fish and other miscellaneous expenses with 30k!! That's trash man! WHAT IS WORTH DOING IS WORTH DOING WELL! You ended up embarrassing yourself before your inlaws and the entire whole village! You should have saved up atleast 200k for an average wedding I wonder why the rush in the first place when you aint even ready!! I'm planning to do my white and Trad this year and I've tried all I can to make an average budget evrything will cost about 400k. That's even the minimum!!! For both traditional Rites which include marriage LIST, Trad, and white wedding. All will be done same day just to save cost. When I saw your thread I got attracted to read how you made it with just 50k but then, that's way below average! Just CLASSLESS! How do you do such lifetime event without serving people with common pure water, mineral and meat? Wow!! Who does that? Shameful bro!!!

Maybe Mr Umukoro donated palm oil, Mama Akporire brought pepper, Aunty Tega brought salt and so on. Na Christian group people na. grin cheesy

Fact is he got married.
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by AreaFada2: 4:24am On Jan 22, 2016
menix:
Ow I wish I can ve such courage.

Had a funny experience, budgeted 1.5million last year buh had a million jan. 2014 instead of proposing nd takin d bull by d horn.
Had 2 postpone d proposing till I get d extra 500k.
While I waited she did not wait nd now I don't even ve d million box nd ve lost out on her.

Wish we culd really learn to cut our boxers to size us..

You sef be another. 1 m not enough to manage for wedding? 1 haba! If you don't earn like 10m a year, then that's extremely extravagant.

Maybe better that she's gone. She must have been high maintenance lady. Or you formed big boy all along.

Talking of peer pressure, were you not under same to stage an ostentatious wedding? cheesy
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by jashar(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy grin shocked

God forbid. Evils
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2016
Indeed!!!!
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2016
Redoil:
Stinginess of the highest order.
Well sha may you be bless abundantly in ur marriage. My advice; women are very troublesom and offending after you started living together
you must never beat her like a cow
you must never turn her into punching bag. Whenever you feel like beating somebody just PM me i will send my bouncer to come over to ur place.
you for sponsor d wedding for them na
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
sambisa5:

i wonder too,,,he said it was 2bags of rice.........2bags plus 2000naira cake is almost 30k.....

I don't think they wore suit or wedding gown,,,,,,the lady must have been dressed in her skirt and blouse and the man trouser and Tshirt.....

They knew village would be better to do such wedding,,,,,,cos if is town,,,,just SMH...

And what will the photos look likei forgot no video or photo self...

i forbid this kind of wedding,,,i rather stay single than embarrass myself unduly...

What a wedding??
don't worry when you start looking like your future chudrens grandpa you go default to factory settings
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2016
helpee:
Even if it is true, you must have had a disgrace of a wedding. You only need to hear what people would be saying behind you. I am not against your marriage but your wedding was not necessary with that budget. You invited 700 people only to starve them. You are not a good xtian. Cut your cloth according to your clothes you had no business inviting 700 people to come and witness the shame you called a wedding. Next time, invite your very close relatives only...maximum of ten. then you can come back to advice us here. With what you did, you are a bad manager of resources. I ma sorry to be so hard on you but that's the true. Nevertheless happy married life
so without him the 700 ppl did not have what to eat that night. The kind Hunger wey de worry you na wa o. So na food you and d 700 go chop not to celebrate with the bride and groom. Who needs enemies with friends like you
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by Blessograo(f): 2:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Very sure it is not a Yoruba wedding and besides i will never want to attend any function hosted by that person.
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by helpee(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
so without him the 700 ppl did not have what to eat that night. The kind Hunger wey de worry you na wa o. So na food you and d 700 go chop not to celebrate with the bride and groom. Who needs enemies with friends like you
I can't even remember this post. But let me ask you, without those 700people won't his wedding hold? So, when they told Jesus in D bibles wine was finished, why didn't he tell them the guest didn't need the wine. What kind of celebration is that? Some people would come from afar and they may not see food to buy so they should go hungry because they want to celebrate with the couple. Your likes will create problems for yourself and turn back to blame Buhari for a failed wedding. Once again, cut your coat according to your cloth
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
helpee:
I can't even remember this post. But let me ask you, without those 700people won't his wedding hold? So, when they told Jesus in D bibles wine was finished, why didn't he tell them the guest didn't need the wine. What kind of celebration is that? Some people would come from afar and they may not see food to buy so they should go hungry because they want to celebrate with the couple. Your likes will create problems for yourself and turn back to blame Buhari for a failed wedding. Once again, cut your coat according to your cloth
it's like you didn't read that he did not invite all of them. Which of your friends or family would you cut from the list assuming you had no good job and have met your missing bone
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
helpee:
it's like you didn't read that he did not invite all of them. Which of your friends or family would you cut from the list assuming you had no good job and have met your missing bone.you will wait till you have billions ba. No my friend it's you that blames buhari for self inflicted problems
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by helpee(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
it's like you didn't read that he did not invite all of them. Which of your friends or family would you cut from the list assuming you had no good job and have met your missing bone.you will wait till you have billions ba. No my friend it's you that blames buhari for self inflicted problems
just waka pass. you know nothing about life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.